Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48006 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Dongreat(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
I understand to ur sentiment. It's good majority of Nigerian supports pmb even wen he is touring while his house is on fire. But u n I knows nothing abt Wat is going on at d meeting, aso rock or Apc gathering. GEJ must hv weak optics, maybe cos he Neva bowed to Western pressure (mayb). U n I shd pray dat d USA, Germany or France will hv little or no effect in our affairs. I prefer to trade with China or the Russian.
Yevgeny:

There is a a difference between inferiority complex and Optics. The previous president had bad optics and made him look week. Nigerians are now seeing Buhari in a opposite fashion which makes them more interested and committed to make the country work again.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by abatically(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come

What's the big deal about standing in the front row? Its obvious if he was on the back row u would scream 'why is he on the back row?'.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by yusufbida(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]

You should b ashamed of urself nobody could LIKE ur jargon write up.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by baysol: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
GEJ WOULD NEVER COMMAND SUCH RESPECT

in six years grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by moewuro(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
you are the CLUELESS one..if u dnt knw.. Educated illiterate.#changeishere
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]
You must be smoking the original weed.. shocked
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Lasgidy1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.

Standing like a primary 1 pupil

Na army man na. What do u expect? For him mind, he dey at ease...lolz
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Sulaimon01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Ha! No b only naija nid change of govt. o, in fact sum pple need change of brain..... Extremists... Ahn Ahn
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by yusufbida(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
BedLam:
[I don't understand this country at all. People been talking like say na regards we wan chop. Gadhaffi took lovely pics with Obomber and co some years back but where is he now ? All I see are vultures! Any summit or block that China and India are not part of, know they are pretenders and rippers .

DUNDE

OBAMA AND NOT OBOMBER.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by osez(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
the funny thing is that politics will always be politics
I remember GEJ appearing in a photo exactly like this and some idiots were asking why he wasn't wearing suit like he's colleagues and even gave him names I wonder wat has happened to those people now
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by GodhelpNaija: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice pictures. Baba please other times hand beside, shows relax mood.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rexnegro(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come
My dear if not for our bad international image damaged by some nigerians who engaged in anti-social vices in abroad..Nigeria would have been far more respected than dis....Nigeria in the eyes of other nationals is a big con3 but that drugs , 419, internet frauds etc that most nigerians abroad engage themselves don't make other con3 take us serious...in some airports at d pronouncements of Nigeria they will single aside for checking n questioning. I hope PMB change tinz
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Mistermamus(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
puppet president
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by popson1st: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is Buhari not in suit?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Neplusultra(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dat IMF woman in d fourth pic, dat shud be Okonjo Iweala's position
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rexnegro(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:
This is great, our president is standing between the UK prime minister and the President of France. Shows how much he's regarded on the world stage.
Yes o bro...imagine the respect given to him to attend G7 summit meanwhile Nigeria is not among G7 con3....twale for PMB...if tanoids like make they go die inside lagoon.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by omonnakoda: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
austinesteve:

every day is casual Friday in 9ja grin
Wearing national clothes does not equate to "casual" Casual might mean not wearing a hat or in this case not wearing a babanriga. Once a Babanriga and a hat are in place that is very formal dress. It is colo mentality to think a suit and tie are the only forms of formal dress
popson1st:
Why is Buhari not in suit?
Why should he be in a suit? Are suits Nigerian Dress. Nigerian Heads of State do not wear suits

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dongreat:
I understand to ur sentiment. It's good majority of Nigerian supports pmb even wen he is touring while his house is on fire. But u n I knows nothing abt Wat is going on at d meeting, aso rock or Apc gathering. GEJ must hv weak optics, maybe cos he Neva bowed to Western pressure (mayb). U n I shd pray dat d USA, Germany or France will hv little or no effect in our affairs. I prefer to trade with China or the Russian.

There is nothing like " we never bowed to western pressure" . Nigerians and Nigeria government have always been Euro/American centric. That doesn't mean they wont trade with Russia, China or the rest of the world. But we are more western leaning in our thinking and nothing will change that. as for the government, all you need to do is look at Nigeria voting patterns in the UN. it is always aligned with the west.

The only problem that the Jonathan govt had with the west was Boko Haram. They had different strategies ( The west wanted the military to be less heavy handed and believed it has been compromised while Jonathan and his cronies saw it as an opposition conspiracy and will not listen. So he had to go. Weak Optics has nothing to do with bowing to any pressure it is how you carry yourself in the when you are with your peers. He wasnt presidential enough
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

omg!! inferiority complex at its peak. For God's sake, they are all human. If we start respecting ourselves, we will be respected.

Lmao!!! Your guy that carried 100+ as a common observer, what was happening there.. superiority complex shey?? He was respecting himself shey?? That was the ultimate show of inferiority complex. He wanted them to know "we are here" acting like it's a gathering of local champions. PhD that behaves worse than an illiterate.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by nasoeb: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
This brainless illiterate is no doubt a Western puppet. Put party aside you just have to understand the americans and europeans, these people will never regard any other countrys' citizens as humans. They only show interest in you whenever they want to control you as puppet for their own selfish purposes. (REMEMBER DURING THE EBOLA CRISIS AND THE UNGOING BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY) So please forget our party differencies. buhari is selling this country as a thank you gift to the americans and europeans for helping him destroy and defeat Gej Admin.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by biikeys(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
benlizfoods:
Always laughing.
Is this G7 or G21?

G7.He's an invited guest
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by ghazab74(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Balkan:
#Babaone chance wearing sunglasses where there is no Sun
looking so funny among world leaders
what a shame to Nigeria
open ur eye, say na only him wear sunglass.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by obillez: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Balkan:
#Babaone chance wearing sunglasses where there is no Sun
looking so funny among world leaders
what a shame to Nigeria

You need enlightenment, first of all it is summer in Germany and they are outdoors, so obviously the sun is out. Second of all, he is wearing something called transition lenses that appear tinted when facing the sun to block the glare from the sun. You will do yourself a lot of good, if you face real issues and forget trivialities

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by LockDown69(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Odd man out!!! tongue tongue

He actually stood out. You should be proud of him. He's your president.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dklex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!

How did u manage to Escape from your cage man?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Bonapart(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
xeleb:
idiot ain't ashame of yourself and your family, calling a made man a dullard are you not inspire by this, somebody is wining and dinning with most powerful people in the world, can I ask where is your nonentity father, somewhere in d village don't know where the next meal will come from, this mentioning of this man a dullard and brainless is become boring n stupid, if being president twice, become a governor at a very young age is dull, become a petroleum minister is dull,marrying to very pretty woman is dull,getting a cute son n daughter is dull, I will rather be dull than remain a senseless ibo bigot, who know nothing buy to spew rubbish about an already made man instead of you to pray to God to at least give him some of baba blessing baba is highly bless, no man can curse, quote author=Bonapart post=34554000]Only dullard put on something else...
meanwhile the fire set is still burning.
Call your boys to order my amico
i won't insult your parents cos that's the last thing I will do. I pray you and your family don't become victims of boko haram
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Lmao!!! Your guy that carried 100+ as a common observer, what was happening there.. superiority complex shey?? He was respecting himself shey?? That was the ultimate show of inferiority complex. He wanted them to know "we are here" acting like it's a gathering of local champions. PhD that behaves worse than an illiterate.
I do not recall what GEJ looked like at the same gathering. My grouse is that we regard the west as Demi gods. Any Nigerian leader invited there is human and should not be elated that fellow human and leader give him attention. I hope you understand my point as I am not in a competition with anybody.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by fxskye: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

U can sue him if u r doubting th pics.

Carefully Designed Idi.ot
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Honestly speaking, by looking at this pictures, I dont think Buhari is that old as people talks
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Dongreat(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well I do see reasons in ur statement. Good information. But our president should Neva hv embarked on this journey. His house is heavily burnt n still burning. It's G7 4 crying out loud.
Yevgeny:

There is nothing like " we never bowed to western pressure" . Nigerians and Nigeria government have always been Euro/American centric. That doesn't mean they wont trade with Russia, China or the rest of the world. But we are more western leaning in our thinking and nothing will change that. as for the government, all you need to do is look at Nigeria voting patterns in the UN. it is always aligned with the west.

The only problem that the Jonathan govt had with the west was Boko Haram. They had different strategies ( The west wanted the military to be less heavy handed and believed it has been compromised while Jonathan and his cronies saw it as an opposition conspiracy and will not listen. So he had to go. Weak Optics has nothing to do with bowing to any pressure it is how you carry yourself in the when you are with your peers. He wasnt presidential enough
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dongreat:
Well I do see reasons in ur statement. Good information. But our president should Neva hv embarked on this journey. His house is heavily burnt n still burning. It's G7 4 crying out loud.

Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan all attended G7/G8 meetings. Jonathan was there in 2010. there was Boko haram then wasn't it? The prime minister of Iraq is there even thou ISIS is controlling most of his country. It is obvious the Nigerian military cant defeat BH without foreign support so why shouldn't he be there when he got invited?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
For the first time, we can see someone taller that Buhari in that pix ……
You think so?. The fellas are standing on high ground behind him. Prez Obama is probably the same height with Pres. Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.