Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48002 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by olayinkaj2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
rugged7:
Why is that boko haram president standing like a houseboy
And why i'm dey do face and mouth like say i'm dey smell SHIT?? undecided
. You can ask the gods in your village.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Uncletony(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Did he show dem his certificate?!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Okaka27(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
U STILL HURT FROM THE POLLS TANOID!!!

GO HOME AND STOP SHOWCASING UR TOTAL STUPIDITY.

HE IS UR PRESIDENT FOR THE NEXT 4YRS

IF U NO LIKE AM, KILL YASELF

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Okaka27(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Balkan:
#Babaone chance wearing sunglasses where there is no Sun
looking so funny among world leaders
what a shame to Nigeria
ANOTHER PAINED TANoid

WHERE ?? WHERE IS YOUR OWN WRETCHED FATHER??

U STILL HURT FROM THE MARCH28TH POLLS.

CRY URSELF OUT AND LATER DRINK POISON

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Okaka27(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
yorke1:
Buhari the dullard shinning his teeth and look lost among them.
ANOTHER HURT TANOID grin grin

U PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE... CRY CRY CRY US AN OCEAN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by richiepolymer(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]

Explain please. Killing of Jews was only karma. They were paying for killing innocent Jesus and constant flouting of divine laws. Who is the army of God whichany mortal ccan face? Give Nigeria 5 more years and see if you will still have these views you have
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Barezzi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Bad friend angry

Long time, nice dp
Tenx darling kiss
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Aitee1: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Barezzi:

Tenx darling kiss

I bet you don't have my contact again, thus the pm, ain't gonna answer, I'm not using a device I can access mail.

I repeat you're a very bad friend angry
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!

U are a fool and a clueless idiot like the person u support who just lost woefully in the election , go and die of u can't cope seeing him as president... U dey beef who's moving forward while u remain in one position useless fellow.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]

Don't weep for my soul, u better weep for ur own soul and those fools, clueless and brainless person like u... U Sha knw fools by their name and what they say.....
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Tushborn: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.
Standing like a primary 1 pupil
dats how most soldiers stand its discipline
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by adeyemi91(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
IndecentStar:
Font page thinz
Yes sir
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by ikevin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dongreat:
My apologies if am going to offend any1 but most comments I read here is made up of inferiority mentality. These world leaders are nothing but public servants with fortunate achievements sworn in by their citizens to perform. So being in front row, back or standing awkward is nothing special. I once snapped with Angela Merkel at a restaurant in Berlin during breakfast, am no world leader, also snapped with John kerry at Washington, am not a world leader, and many more. I dnt care if my president snap with Jesus or Allah, all I want is for him to fulfill 75% of his promises esp tackling corruption. Nice pictures doh. Also wish him long life n strength.
me too, I snapped with d aboki in my street, and I am no world leader.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari doesn't look good on the video in the news at all. lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2015
nice one... it seems world leaders respect buhari a lot!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Chekitaut: 1:59am On Jun 09, 2015
GEJ was not honored like this... cheesy cheesy

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by 2Blessed2stress: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2015
I like his rugged shoe cool And am gonna buy it cheesy
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by stanbuggy(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Shame on you and the 24 peeps wey like your comment
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by skak(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari be like: "is good to be in the army. As old as i am but i walk pass them all. I deserve a gold medal for coming first"

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Chilee12(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mization:

President Buhari with other world leaders at the G7 summit.

Is this supposed to be lovely?

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
1N9a:
grin haters be like
Lol..u too funny# the air inside of a truth is too much, the more the air the lesser the nuts in inside

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by abdulhosni619(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
#Respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.