Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48004 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Jowonloju(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is President. Body language is presidential.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by diamendiaz: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come
Didn't u see Liberia president der? Abeg eeee
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Skain(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God our president is standing @ the front, not like "u know who" always dozing @ the conner after too much booze.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mohdimplez(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
dumb ass
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by chuksmad(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]
This one na crazeoooooo
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rick9(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
See the way they are giving him respect, #BuhariTill2023
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
GEJ WOULD NEVER COMMAND SUCH RESPECT
on the contrary he does!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Benfaco: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]

I'm excluded o!!!!
My soul is for Christ and christ alone
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by billyG(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Tallest presido in d world.D lion of naijaland!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by halimat38(f): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!

shutup and go die,call him zero chance you will never even get to be his cos that man right there is exactly were God wants him to be "na God win "like korede said
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Tallest presido in d world.D lion of naijaland!D conquerer of PDP.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

I do not recall what GEJ looked like at the same gathering. My grouse is that we regard the west as Demi gods. Any Nigerian leader invited there is human and should not be elated that fellow human and leader give him attention. I hope you understand my point as I am not in a competition with anybody.

Seriously why shouldn't we be elated? Its not about looking at them like demi-gods but the truth is these countries are more advanced than ours in all ramifications. So its not about the leaders per se its what they represent. You have a business, you pitched it to an investor, the investor calls you and says come over, tell me you won't be elated?? That's exactly whats going on? These countries can provide assistance and bring in so much investments if they see our country as friendly and viable. These countries could choose to ignore us and we'll continue wallowing in our poverty or we could get some needed investment especially now that we're entering a post-oil econonmy. Do you think the UAE did it by themselves??
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chisos !!! BABA dey for THE G7 FRONT PAGE shocked shocked shocked ?? Kai !
BABA sitting next to OBAMA shocked shocked shocked shocked Mama Peace must see this picture shocked shocked shocked Almajiri don't Over take her Papa Peace grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Barezzi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Fvck suit, that's his signature I like people with unique way of dressing or doing things!

When the west start wearing agbada and tie wrapper he will wear suit!
i fully agree... usually folks with low self esteem feel the need to blend angry
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Mezuzah(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Chinaimporter post=34554001][size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.

Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls. FOR YOUR SOUL
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Aitee1: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Barezzi:

i fully agree... usually folks with low self esteem feel the need to blend angry

Bad friend angry

Long time, nice dp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by rugged7(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why is that boko haram president standing like a houseboy
And why i'm dey do face and mouth like say i'm dey smell SHIT?? undecided
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rilwayne001: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree:
You think so?. The fellas are standing on high ground behind him. Prez Obama is probably the same height with Pres. Buhari

Obama is probably a bit taller than him…how are you doing bro?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Seriously why shouldn't we be elated? Its not about looking at them like demi-gods but the truth is these countries are more advanced than ours in all ramifications. So its not about the leaders per se its what they represent. You have a business, you pitched it to an investor, the investor calls you and says come over, tell me you won't be elated?? That's exactly whats going on? These countries can provide assistance and bring in so much investments if they see our country as friendly and viable. These countries could choose to ignore us and we'll continue wallowing in our poverty or we could get some needed investment especially now that we're entering a post-oil econonmy. Do you think the UAE did it by themselves??

tell me something. With all the help we have had since 1960 from all the so called advanced world, how have we fared. You see Nigeria's 1st problem is that of misplaced priorities, internal division, corruption in all institution and crass laziness. We have a plethora of scarce resources, we barely think of optimizing, greediness' and government must do everything for me mentality. My dear G7 will only rape you and leave you indebted to them forever. They cannot help you to behave responsibly and hold your Governors accountable. To be honest, we do not have the ability to lead our self
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Empiree: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Obama is probably a bit taller than him…how are you doing bro?
Alhamdulilah. No complain.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

tell me something. With all the help we have had since 1960 from all the so called advanced world, how have we fared. You see Nigeria's 1st problem is that of misplaced priorities, internal division, corruption in all institution and crass laziness. We have a plethora of scarce resources, we barely think of optimizing, greediness' and government must do everything for me mentality. My dear G7 will only rape you and leave you indebted to them forever. They cannot help you to behave responsibly and hold your Governors accountable. To be honest, we do not have the ability to lead our self

This is the reason we have Buhari. All these things mean something to me because I believe in the guy. If he's not someone you particularly believe in then I can understand why it doesn't make a difference to you. This to me feels different, this to me feels good and my prayer is that this time around we've gotten it right. Leaders from time to time have been able to step in the scene inspire confidence and trust and turned things around.

Nigeria has not really seen foreign investments not because we don't have the market but because insecurity and corruption are major problems. No one would put their money where they don't feel safe and no one will put their money where you'll lose profit over incompetence, inefficiency and just plain ol' corruption. All these problems I believe can be tackled by Buhari, won't be easy but I feel like he has the will to do it and I believe the rest of the world sees it too
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

This is the reason we have Buhari. All these things mean something to me because I believe in the guy. If he's not someone you particularly believe in then I can understand why it doesn't make a difference to you. This to me feels different, this to me feels good and my prayer is that this time around we've gotten it right. Leaders from time to time have been able to step in the scene inspire confidence and trust and turned things around.

Nigeria has not really seen foreign investments not because we don't have the market but because insecurity and corruption are major problems. No one would put their money where they don't feel safe and no one will put their money where you'll lose profit over incompetence, inefficiency and just plain ol' corruption. All these problems I believe can be tackled by Buhari, won't be easy but I feel like he has the will to do it and I believe the rest of the world sees it too

see I do not have anything personal with Buhari but I know that our problems can't be solved by Buhari, what we need is personal determination to optimize our potentials and make personal decision to be corrupt free
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:

young man do u actually know d real story of this Holocaust dat u spewing here? Do u want enlightenment or you will rather wallow in ignorance
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

see I do not have anything personal with Buhari but I know that our problems can't be solved by Buhari, what we need is personal determination to optimize our potentials and make personal decision to be corrupt free

What I believe is a leader can inspire that of course not without some enforcement
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
princewealthzoe: Why is it that u are the only one not with Suit??

The only one

Please look again to confirm, regardless tho, I didn't recall the German calling for a dress code sad
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by felifeli: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come

[size=18pt]Common sense is indeed very rare. They put him in front because if they put him in back on a higher stand the balance of the photo will be destroyed since he will be the tallest figure over the others.. THINK. DUNDEEE!![/size]
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by simdam500(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN: young man do u actually know d real story of this Holocaust dat u spewing here? Do u want enlightenment or you will rather wallow in ignorance

Thanks! cheesy

Something to read for the day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by jaytee01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.

Standing like a primary 1 pupil

Rubbish.........you are free to jump...OK?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by teufelein(f): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
no matter the lies the monkey elect Buhari aka buhari remains an almajiri, certificate forger, bokoharamist...no 2 ways about it, the silly foool, buhari was invited simply because of what germans hoped to get from the zoo aka nigeria, nobody takes you dark baboons and dark monkeys here as far as i'm concerned, serious. everywhere in germany people discuss Biafra.

the [size=13pt]gormless dullard jihadist elect Buhari aka almajiri president of the Zoo aka nigeria, buhari[/size]..

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by ibisko04: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You just keep shouting Baba one chance every where you go.
You will be here when will shall begin to enjoying in Nigeria as it is in European countries.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by olayinkaj2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
. Now I can see that your brain is no longer functioning well. You need replacement.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by olayinkaj2(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
teufelein:
no matter the lies the monkey elect Buhari aka buhari remains an almajiri, certificate forger, bokoharamist...no 2 ways about it, the silly foool, buhari was invited simply because of what germans hoped to get from the zoo aka nigeria, nobody takes you dark baboons and dark monkeys here as far as i'm concerned, serious. everywhere in germany people discuss Biafra.

the [size=13pt]gormless dullard jihadist elect Buhari aka almajiri president of the Zoo aka nigeria, buhari[/size]..

. Mad people every where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.