Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48010 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Iman24: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
We buy Dead Inverter Batteries @ any Location call us 07050606836
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Phillfree(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE EXCEPTIONAL NIGGA
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by sexylogan(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
GEJ WOULD NEVER COMMAND SUCH RESPECT

Gbam!

Btw this your monicker is something else smiley
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Chukwutobi: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
toyetade:

Do you know the meaning of humility. God resist the proud......

I see you.

Humility indeed.
So others standing right are proud?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by efilefun(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
He was too clueless to be invited to such occasions ...just couldn't believe that drunkard ruled Nigeria for 6years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by olusipimp(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
Is dis what you're gonn do for da next 4yrs..........I piy ur parents oo cos money for high bp is expensive now....chaiii,dambroba to ifeanyi ubah who created Tanoids and turn flat headed ppl to Tanoids and satanists...keep hatting while baba keeps goin places
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Masculity(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!

bad bellygrin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by 989900: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
David Cameron that tall?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Numismatic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
no be to stand with world leaders be the issue, na make him no renegade on his election promises
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
For the first time, we can see someone taller that Buhari in that pix ……
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by xtervaganza(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mization:

President Buhari with other world leaders at the G7 summit.

without trying to be a fan boy i must say Buhari looked best in that picture

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by nationwide1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Since Buhari was sworn in on May 29, it has always been Buhari 'lovely' pictures.

Do 'lovely' pictures now translate into achievements?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by nationwide1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Since Buhari was sworn in on May 29, it has always been Buhari 'lovely' pictures.

Do 'lovely' pictures now translate into performance / achievements?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
The presidential president cool

Looks like he's the tallest amongst them & I love his dress sense
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by agurza(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
clueless is a registered trademark of GEJ please, we no want court case ooo abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by xeleb(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
idiot ain't ashame of yourself and your family, calling a made man a dullard are you not inspire by this, somebody is wining and dinning with most powerful people in the world, can I ask where is your nonentity father, somewhere in d village don't know where the next meal will come from, this mentioning of this man a dullard and brainless is become boring n stupid, if being president twice, become a governor at a very young age is dull, become a petroleum minister is dull,marrying to very pretty woman is dull,getting a cute son n daughter is dull, I will rather be dull than remain a senseless ibo bigot, who know nothing buy to spew rubbish about an already made man instead of you to pray to God to at least give him some of baba blessing baba is highly bless, no man can curse, quote author=Bonapart post=34554000]Only dullard put on something else...
meanwhile the fire set is still burning.
Call your boys to order my amico[/quote]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Masculity(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
proxillin:
Haters can go fck peppersoup

one plate for megrin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by GudluckIBB(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Balkan:
#Babaone chance wearing sunglasses where there is no Sun
looking so funny among world leaders
what a shame to Nigeria

Its not Sun shade
Its photochronic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by lion042(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
.......because he is not a man they can control, Buhari is their video game if you don't know.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by sukkot: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
For the first time, we can see someone taller that Buhari in that pix ……
awon dogonyaro niyen tongue
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by publicenemy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!
a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked
Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !
this is a sign of greater things to come
I dey tell you.... Front row for that matter.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.

Standing like a primary 1 pupil

thats the posture for disciplinarian...the hands always at the back. I love that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rilwayne001: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
awon dogonyaro niyen tongue
Are you one of dem dongoyaro? grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by publicenemy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thats my president! The Abraham Lincoln of our time! cool

I am telling you...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:
This is great, our president is standing between the UK prime minister and the President of France. Shows how much he's regarded on the world stage.

Don't you see Liberian preso in front row,maybe you guys commenting about front row are just suffering from inferior complex.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by anonimi: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
IGNORED in conversations by serious people as usual.

Not easy to be a paparazzi presido when you are brainless like Buhari even with a smooth criminal Fasshole as your chaperone. grin

Meanwhile TERRORISTS keep killing our messiah's citizens while he parties in Germany embarassed

#WhereIsTheChange?

Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.

Standing like a primary 1 pupil

Bro, nor be today e start oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015632_buhariignored14_jpegb7e8701bab7f5ae06537837721bc3bf4
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Balkan:
#Babaone chance wearing sunglasses where there is no Sun
looking so funny among world leaders
what a shame to Nigeria
tell your dad first not to carry chewing stick to the village square again....fix your dad first
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by jafextra(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]
Weep for your soul only

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by sukkot: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you one of dem dongoyaro? grin
kinda. depends on who i am standing beside. around many i look tall but at the same time around a few i look short. i am 6 feet on the dot grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by toprealman: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!
a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !this is a sign of greater things to come
WRONG ASSUMPTION. DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THOSE GUYS AT THE 'BACK'? How many of his colleagues have their hands strapped to their back? Do you know anything about body language?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.