Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56474 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by abbey621(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dumbass!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by shex202(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
shoro niyen .
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by tommykiwi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Apex32: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
I congratulate u for ur triumph over satan, may God continually to uphold nd may u never go back 2d world again Amen!

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by papoose999(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Even God knows I shall forget my promise to him at the sight of an unclad body embarassed
badt guy
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by christaddicted: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good one.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Drabrah(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
folabayo1:
I can't be in ur shoe! But my advice is that u shouldn't let her go completely ppreach to her and try as much u can to win her heart for christ.

Hmmm!
@ d risk of ur soul

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by wtfCode: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
wetin pesin no go see 4 nairaland front page.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by IamOpemipo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP, one day go come u go wish say u shine d congo..body go tell u

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Waspy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm.. .....I smell lies.. ..rotten ones
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

so proud of you for taking a wonderful decision.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Samguine: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm undecided
Why do you think it's a lie?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Jorussia(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.
In the dark world and cult group your likes belong to,they don't extort money from people abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by khalhokage(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
lol
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Bonapart(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Acts 21 vs 25 - as touching the Gentiles which are turn to God. We write to them to abstain from blood, from things strangled, from idols and from Fornication, Sexual Immorality
st paul in 1 corinthians chapter 5 says that if any believer who calls himself a brother in Christ but still engages in fornication. Avoid him and do not even eat with him
1 corinthians 6 vs18 - flee fornication.
Now that you have been washed sanctified and justified. Lest you fall into temptation just Delete the girl's number and break off from such evil relationship.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by clovislouis(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is too funny..... angry
what's funny
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Bonapart(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.
you're a big fool
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by whillyamz98(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Should i say the devil is at work. It happens to me also when u needed sumtin d most it wont cum ur way but d moment u begin to detest it, it will be used as a tool to weigh you down. my broda dats temptation and tank ur GOD u escaped by his grace.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Even God knows I shall forget my promise to him at the sight of an unclad body embarassed

Lol.

You should also expect him to forget his promise for you at the sight of your sin.

2 ge 4 grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by niceguy7(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Oga titus, truth is bitter... Whether u like it or not...the truth as bn revealed... tongue
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by dinocy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congrat, but the holy spirit when dey wit u strong o, becos many pastors not go fit resist wetin u resist so.a girl u wanted for so long unclad in front of u and ur kiakpo nor stand?

God is great cool
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by clovislouis(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

u did well. Something tells she might ve H I V U just escaped from. H I V

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Sveen: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

You should also expect him to forget his promise for you at the sight of your sin.

2 ge 4 grin
Do God make promise?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by niceguy7(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Samguine:

Oga, calm down na. Your conscience dey judge you?
Hundred likes for only you ooo. smiley
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ofonike: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
u lipsrsealed
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Do God make promise?
Yes.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Kennedyiheme: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
There is something people miss, especially nigerians, you don't expect the whole world to be saints, everytin thts happning in life is meant to happen, it is so deluded to think havin sex is a crime,you are trappin ur mind to your own freewill, look if we all where saints, don't u tink there would be problem, if all you could do was laugh, without crying, you wouldn't appreciate happiness, "for your mind nw u don over come temptation? The only thing you need to overcome here is your foolishness... I always tell people, although light and darkness have nothing in common, without darkness u'll never knw wht light is, imagine u in a dark room, then u lit a candle, d candle is shining because the room is dark....they work hand in hand.......MY POINT......good and evil work hand in hand, u'll never survive by good deeds alone......jesus said "be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove"

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by mousco(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ending d relationship was not d best option, u shud have talk 2 her likewise n she might understand. Having a gf dat u intend 2 marry sumday is not a sin.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
If to say Na me,I will be asking for forgiveness by now sad
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by justjify(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oooh! Someone please tell me when has a guy started bearing the name "Hephzibah"...
Someone tell me which girl (in this generation) will go to a guys house, strip and say "Make love to me"
Try write a better script
#IDontBelieveIt

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Sveen: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes.
Oh, i've forgotten he usually speak to us in our dream.
What has he promised you, bro?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by maggilove(f): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
My brother I respect you and your decision , say no to her and. Move on in christ. God has a better plan for your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.