Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56473 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Sholah96(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let's just assume i abstain till... What will be my gain then? I really dont understand
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Moana(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP dont mind all these people God will reward you for this

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Even God knows I shall forget my promise to him at the sight of an unclad body embarassed
hahaha chai. Guy you funny die. But this is no joke
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by precisionindepth: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by dayowunmi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God u didn't fall for that temptation.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SurePresident: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by olutunde12(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope this really happened. If it did bro, you have done the right thing. Pls do not listen to what any hell bound person may say here. Congratulation bro pls keep it up.
They will discourage you because they have failed this test repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

You should also expect him to forget his promise for you at the sight of your sin.

2 ge 4 grin
nice one coming from you bro
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

my bro dat's the same problem dat i am into ryt now...but i am glad dat i hav been able to resist her.my prob now is that she sees me now as her enemy,she even went to the extend of deleting me from all her social sites.but i pray dat she will one day learn to accept my decision with open heart,because i am tenacious with my decision.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
U acted well, dats d best decision to abstain, wat if in d process of luv making mayb either u or her slump n dies wat wil u tel ur creator.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
precisionindepth:
eeya
meaning? Who are you pitying
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Moana:
OP dont mind all these people God will reward you for this
amen my dear. Thanks
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Bravo guy! cheesy

You did the right thing by not yielding.
yuuh my dear sister. GOD bless you. thanks

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by edeifoh(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is all good
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
edeifoh:
Is all good
thanks and welcome to nairaland. Your first post on nairaland is on my thread. How special it is. God bless you
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
herald9:
So when people become bornagain they must change their name to one notorious Jewish nomenclature? What happened to our Okon, Akpan, etc.
lol na God o. Abi the name no sweet pass this ibibio names were make us look like gateman security or househelpsmiley
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
dancoolD:
That shuld be the decision you have ever made in your life, because your body is God temple
perfect. 1 corinthians 3 vs 16-18
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by SHOCK7(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
faith? how does faith related to what op is talking about? cheesy tell me more.
By faith I mean strong belief/fear of Jehovah God that enabled him resist d temptation of an unclad woman!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
There's no juju going on whatsoever, your girl just noticed you weren't really interested in getting it anymore and women being the silly creatures that they are will only give you what you don't need or want...If you still love her, I suggest you call her and tell her about your newly found faith and invite her to be a part of it..if she refuses, give her my hotel room number, she might be in need of some private hard core deliverance sessions...enjoy yaself

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
There's no juju going on whatsoever, your girl just noticed you weren't really interested in getting it anymore and women being the silly creatures that they are will only give you what you don't need or want...If you still love her, I suggest you call her and tell her about your newly found faith and invite her to be a part of it..if she refuses, give her my hotel room number, she might be in need of some private hard core deliverance sessions...enjoy yaself
hahahaha da oboy. People dey. Are you for real? I laugh tire
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by refreshrate: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP without sin there can be no forgiveness so unless you seriously want the world to be riddled in unforgiveness I suggest you text that girl in a very nice way & ask her to come over again that you had malaria symtoms the last time...& continue to create a reason for forgiveness to flourish in the land.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Rockyfancino(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Wenom:
@Prophet Udeme,so simply cos she asked him for sex,she hs nw bcom condemned eh? Who r u to judge? Y shud he delete her number? Am sure tis false teachers lyk u dah John 10:10 talks angry about!! U better repent n teach sound doctrines
abeg help me tell them o.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by olatex25(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2015
lolxxx, saint... dis guy no serious @ all, fooling himself. i cnt blv u ar a real born again until u sees 20million naira in a sack, u pick it nd take it 2 d nearest station.. diplomatic eba
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by NobleG1(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2015
What the f*uck is this? How old are you? 10?
You don't deserve her. She sees you as an Id*iot.
So you're now a religious nut?

Nigerians and their so-called "born again" rubbish is very ridiculious!
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Westlife2013(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2015
I really hate this line : But i really
needed us to make love so as to prove that she
really loves me. Sex proves love? This is a lame line guys use to deceive all those omo alata girls. I wish I could lay my hands on you I for help u change location of ur ear to ur nose. Ok the girl stripped and u said NO I NO DO and she vex come waka. Ur lies too weak try again, joseph in the bible wey be strong man of God, when he saw his masters wife wan nack am apako he leave wrapper run and takenote she wasn't naked o, yet he was tempted that's why he decided to run....ur own babe naked come say 'come do' and e no move u, u just no ur a new creation, the thunder wey go fire u for ur lies e still dey gymn
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Bollinger(m): 4:06am On Jun 09, 2015
ifex370:
You just passed a test many your age a failing everyday...

expect more...

See why i keep saying Nigerians are probably the dumbest people on the planet? The above response got over three hundred likes. Three hundred for a made up story. God help Nigeria.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by 2Blessed2stress: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2015
I would do the same. Can only smoosh and kiss. No sex until the profound mutual understanding is done cool
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by herald9: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol na God o. Abi the name no sweet pass this ibibio names were make us look like gateman security or househelpsmiley

You mean that throat-quaking, tongue-rolling hezebe-god-knows-what is better than our sweet-simple-syllabic Emem, Edidiong,etc?

GET BEHIND ME SELF HATER!

You might as well change your nationality too in order to see this your God face to face...

Ekpo! undecided

#And ever since you've been parading your religious self on NL as a prophet, you only became bornagain on 01/06/2015.... You see your life?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by okeybarca: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Bro u did d rite tin.let her go.for d sake of ur soul.
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ralph28(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2015
You did well. Now,preach repentance to her. If she repents good.
Take note that you are still a human being despite the fact that you have given your life to christ. keep her at arms length. Cut off every private meeting with her and never involve in any form of romance again.
Always seek counsel from your pastors.
May God give you grace to guide your salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.