Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (43358 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / FG Reduces Oil Imports As Production Begins In Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
hansad:

Bet my last bill: Once large quantities of crude oil are found in the SW region, Oduduwa Republic shall be born.

Una dey dream lol so you guys are waiting for Oil B4 you form Oduduwa? una people full of talk no action since 1805 grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

But I'm sorry who's stopping you?? I'm not sure what the obsession is with Yoruba?? Please what's the story here?? You guys live amongst the Yorubas than any other tribe yet all you do is attack Yorubas.

I've said it before, if you guys are really serious about leaving start moving back to the east with your assets, money, manpower, brainpower, etc then we'll know you're serious.

You guys can't be arriving in huge numbers to Lagos every single day and expect anyone to take this your Biafra talk as nothing more than empty rhetoric.

Instead of you saying Yorubas should let you go like they're chaining you down in Lagos or any part of the SW for that matter, I dare you Biafrans to come meet your tribesmen to convince them to start moving back to the east to build it.

Abeg, dont let them develop hypertension o!
If Ibo man never step leg for Lagos traffic to sell Gala, or pure water, or to Ladipo, Aspamda and Isumota to sell his "faked and pirated" Spare parts, he has yet to smell wealth o!

Infact, "begging Yorubas to let them go" .... isa subtle way of saying they dont want to go anywhere!
But arrogance and gra-gra / chest-beating is making it impossible for them to humble themselves and be allowed to prosper quietly.
Did you ever see all those Hausas in Lagos making noise...... yet they are prospering QUIETLY
. undecided undecided

No be today o! Did you not see how they were all jumping up for Senate Vice.... yet they want to leave? grin grin
Going away since 1970! grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

But I'm sorry who's stopping you?? I'm not sure what the obsession is with Yoruba?? Please what's the story here?? You guys live amongst the Yorubas than any other tribe yet all you do is attack Yorubas.

I've said it before, if you guys are really serious about leaving start moving back to the east with your assets, money, manpower, brainpower, etc then we'll know you're serious.

You guys can't be arriving in huge numbers to Lagos every single day and expect anyone to take this your Biafra talk as nothing more than empty rhetoric.

Instead of you saying Yorubas should let you go like they're chaining you down in Lagos or any part of the SW for that matter, I dare you Biafrans to come meet your tribesmen to convince them to start moving back to the east to build it.

If Ibo man never step leg for Lagos traffic to sell Gala, or pure water, or to Ladipo, Aspamda and Isumota to sell his "faked and pirated" Spare parts, he has yet to smell wealth o!

Infact, "begging Yorubas to let them go" .... isa subtle way of saying they dont want to go anywhere!
But arrogance and gra-gra / chest-beating is making it impossible for them to humble themselves and be allowed to prosper quietly.
Did you ever see all those Hausas in Lagos making noise...... yet they are prospering QUIETLY
. undecided undecided

No be today o! Did you not see how they are all jumping up for Senate Vice.... yet they want to leave? grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oyel people will be so sad.. Hehe.. Pls u guys can go with ur oil when the time comes.. N pack all ur shit n nuisance outta our land... We bored and tayad of ur threats already.. Now I see why no one is taking all ur rubbish threats on radio biafra seriously.. Nigeria doesn't give a Bleep.. alternatives too much.. Goodbye.. We ain't gonna miss you guys.. That I can assure you
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by chinae(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Everybody with razor mark on his/her face do claim to be from Lagos.
Toads don't know dat dea are difference btw state of origin nd state of residence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
olusipimp:

Why arguing with all those flat headed tribe,they're pained cos anytym they want to form their useless biafra,state,we're ready for them......we generate and now producing oil,we don't even need their oil cos china who are τ̲̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ highest bidders has rejected their oil........they're cursed but ojuku of cursed memory
Get Educated well agai n, Una people nor go school arggggh please buy a map of Nigeria and see if Biafra has Oil dont follow the ignorants get some enlightment into your life, this is how some yoruba woman discovering Im not housa and not yoruba decided Im Igbo all of a sudden una people no recongnize say nah 350 tribes dey 9ja?even me from delta dem say me too na Biafra I hail una no B smal, sometimes I think say nah yansh una dey take reason I swe ar grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by pazienza(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
One can no longer trust news coming out of Yorubaland. These people can lie for the universe. Osun was until few months ago made to have a GDP bigger than that of all SE combined.

I will believe Lagos has oil, the moment I see them producing the oil and their output quantified.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

. undecided undecided

No be today o! Did you not see how they were all jumping up for Senate Vice.... yet they want to leave? grin grin

Lastpage!
Na dos flat head tribe ppl no de pay house rent for lagos,na dem de do pirated stuffs,sells fake drugs,roten food stuffs,commit high percentage of crimes in sw......we've had enough of dem,they can all go to hell,I care less

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

SE have little or No Oil, the Oil is mainly in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers state Mainly,Edo and Cross Rivers state are trailing behind.
ignorance is really worrying u... Edo state does not hv oil wells up to Abia, if not for Edo States large land mass Abia or Imo wud hv been receiving far more than it...
D Delta covers Rivers/Delta/Bayelsa while it's tributaries touch Akwa ibom and Abia, and western imo state... Dats y u see more rivers around imo west, e.g Oguta...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Olalexy1:
Oyel people will be so sad.. Hehe.. Pls u guys can go with ur oil when the time comes.. N pack all ur shit n nuisance outta our land... We bored and tayad of ur threats already.. Now I see why no one is taking all ur rubbish threats on radio biafra seriously.. Nigeria doesn't give a Bleep.. alternatives too much.. Goodbye.. We ain't gonna miss you guys.. That I can assure you
Let me check your brain a bit if there is any cell working, name the tribes you want to leave london

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Kolade354(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

It seems you're having comprehension problem and I urge to go back to bed ASAP

Oya read my lips: Igbos have never depended on Nigeria oil since 1914
Most SE states have oil too but we don't depend on it.

Depending only on oil for daily bread is a characteristic of Yor.bas hence I rejoice with them at this news cheesy
You are very popular on this thread for shouting Biafra.....When you are ready to Fight your Father too will carry gun and fight against Nigerian soldiers......
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

look the o nly value of lagos to the SS and SE is the Sea Port,once PH , warri and sapele Ports become oporational, who will near lagos and for what, since flight began to land PH direct from Europe I cant remember the last time me and any of my friends branch lagos grin grin grin

I guess all those Ibo people l see lamenting about what Stealler Odua did at MMIA a few days back are ALIENS? shocked shocked grin grin grin

Abeg, leave matter!

No one takes Ibo people serious with this their noise.
I dreamt l just drove on the 2nd Niger Bridge just now!!
Kai, Jonathan! see as you carry these Ibos enter "One Chance"! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by pazienza(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
But if in any case this turns out to be true, then it's a good news, it will help Igbo secession plans more.

Anything to help the dissolution of the Zoological republic is goodnews and will be well received by Igboists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Get Educated well agai n, Una people nor go school arggggh please buy a map of Nigeria and see if Biafra has Oil dont follow the ignorants get some enlightment into your life, this is how some yoruba woman discovering Im not housa and not yoruba decided Im Igbo all of a sudden una people no recongnize say nah 350 tribes dey 9ja?even me from delta dem say me too na Biafra I hail una no B smal, sometimes I think say nah yansh una dey take reason I swe ar grin grin
Are γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ thinking bfor writing@all,hope you've read ur trash and correct urself.......that's jst ma response
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saurab:
I thought that man on radio Biafra said there is no oil in Lagos.

And you are minding that clownhead
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by ajalaolanr(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who will buy the oil?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
lygn19:
ignorance is really worrying u... Edo state does not hv oil wells up to Abia, if not for Edo States large land mass Abia or Imo wud hv been receiving far more than it...
D Delta covers Rivers/Delta/Bayelsa while it's tributaries touch Akwa ibom and Abia, and western imo state... Dats y u see more rivers around imo west, e.g Oguta...
ahah You are truely Ignorant, worse than I thought,so where there is river there must be Oil, explain the UAE then.Well back to your question, the whole Oil Well in Edo sate is less than the Oil well in just Sapele LGA of Delta state and I mean on Land not off shore.Do you know howmany Wells there are in warri North and south?The oil capacity in FOcados and Escravoz is more than Abia olus Akwa ibom put together, all these are just in Delta state, I aint gone to Bayelsa yet or even rivers, so as you see my friend the main oil producing states are Delta ,Bayelsa and Rivers, the rest are just producing less that 30% capacity of these three states.Learn more you here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
olusipimp:

Are γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ thinking bfor writing@all,hope you've read ur trash and correct urself.......that's jst ma response
my friend shush,most of the ignorant yoruba people think everyone else are igbos, and from your reaction you are one of the ignorant ones.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

But where were you when Ibos claimed the S/S are also Ibos?
Why did you not tell them back then that you are NOT Biafra?

When Ibos need "Pawns" to use for their selfish reasons, they will gather all the S/South and say "We are all Ibos"! grin grin

But we still remember how they treated these minority tribes, during the civil war!
"Shine your eye" nor be Advise o!.... Na Warning!!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
agabusta:
Dangote smart businessman has strategically positioned his proposed refinery in Lagos. With this development now:

-easily he will get his raw material
-large market is already waiting for him viz Lag, other part of Nigeria and the entire West Africa hub.
-Human resources is abundantly available in Lagos.
-port facilities is available in Lagos
-Lagos is relatively peaceful and ideal for business.

With the start of oil production, construction of this refinery, construction of the Ladol oil rig/other heavy metal fabrication yard at Takwa bay, construction of Lekki deep sea port and completion of the Lagos Atlantic City project, Lagos is about to firmly reestablish itself as the unrivalled commercial capital of Nigeria.

I simply hope Ambode will not be the governor of Lagos island.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

my friend shush,most of the ignorant yoruba people think everyone else are igbos, and from your reaction you are one of the ignorant ones.
Ignorant is a cankerworm....smh
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by CyberWolf: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good..hope they can at least help aregbecriminal to rescue Osun

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

Let me check your brain a bit if there is any cell working, name the tribes you want to leave london

Who suppose check brain for active cells between me and you.. Retard.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

When Ibos need "Pawns" to use for their selfish reasons, they will gather all the S/South and say "We are all Ibos"! grin grin

But we still remember how they treated these minority tribes, during the civil war!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Jst don't mind dt troll dear lastpage,he's thinking frm his anus,he lacks common sense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
olusipimp:

Ignorant is a cankerworm....smh
My guy hungry dey catch you, try eat more make you dry face fresh small wash your mouth then we can talk,if not go hug transforma abeg U,Nor be me do you ask una village witch
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Olalexy1:

Who suppose check brain for active cells between me and you.. Retard.
Answer teh question stop making noise mumu
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
ajalaolanr:
Who will buy the oil?

By the time the 22Million Lagosians fuel their car, millions of Industry fuel the Power Plants, Petro-Chemical and allied industries will snap the rest thus, the question raised above could be Dead on Arrival (DOD).

Dont worry yourself too much about "the BUYER", just ask the Ibo man why he transports all his fake products from faraway Ariaria and Onitsha markets, .... TO LAGOS!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by telexfree1: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]
Cursed akpu eating animal from the SAD BEAST.
you sound pained.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

My guy hungry dey catch you, try eat more make you dry face fresh small wash your mouth then we can talk,if not go hug transforma abeg U,Nor be me do you ask una village witch
Γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ don't even worth ma boxers talkless of wasting ma tym on a nitwit like you
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

undecided undecided

Lastpage!
now you asked that question I will give you an answer,the Igbos never used us the deltans as pawns as a matter of fact we never agreed to be part of Biafra,one of the few reasons Biafrans found it difficult when they came to the Niger delta.have you heard the saying **Urhobo wayo*? that's where it came from cos the igbos accused the Urhobos of betraying and not supporting them during the war, this is a fact and Im sure you have heard that phrase *Urhobo wayo**

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
erico2k2:

ahah You are truely Ignorant, worse than I thought,so where there is river there must be Oil, explain the UAE then.Well back to your question, the whole Oil Well in Edo sate is less than the Oil well in just Sapele LGA of Delta state and I mean on Land not off shore.Do you know howmany Wells there are in warri North and south?The oil capacity in FOcados and Escravoz is more than Abia olus Akwa ibom put together, all these are just in Delta state, I aint gone to Bayelsa yet or even rivers, so as you see my friend the main oil producing states are Delta ,Bayelsa and Rivers, the rest are just producing less that 30% capacity of these three states.Learn more you here.
lol... d oil in escravoz/focados is larger than Abia plus Akwa ibom put together....lol... yet Akwa ibom state is smaller than Delta state in a system where Nigeria does revenue allocation based on Land mass and yet Akwa ibom still gets more revenue from derivation from d fg dan ur Edo state... dz kind of things u shud argue it with ur fellow villagers or illiterates.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
olusipimp:

Γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ don't even worth ma boxers talkless of wasting ma tym on a nitwit like you
My guy my gateman arrange pass you, U nor reach, dont worry PHCN will soon take your light or you will run out of MB, keep arguing with me, don't save your MB,Me and you are in total diff league .You are a small boy to me in every level.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.