Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (93130 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by appini: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
This is the change

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by femmy2010(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Good one

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by shenisaac(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm... Nice play by Saraki. No offense to Tinubu, but I have always seen the hardwork of winning the west as in the hands of the likes of Saraki. He was fundamental to APC winning the west. So I have always admired his leadership prowess. I feel he ll do well. He looks likely to decamp though. And I see him running for president in the near future

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by superstar1(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2015
fotadmowmend:

Senator Bukola Saraki is from North central while d VP is frm the South West .......

How does that take his being yoruba away from him?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by 1stola: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
gidjah:
in other words,mr corruption succeded as the senate ldr,this man who d EFCC and SSS have been trying to nab ever since he became a politician, is now our president,Is there any future truthfulness in this,nation at all??
Seriously news like this makes me weak.
Saraki is a very corrupt man.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Correctman0606: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Rexyl:
Congrats, but he should know... To whom much is given much is expected. Time for him to sit tight and work on how to move the country forward.
But the boy self na fine boy. Very good. Who does not know that apc members are learners? Damn. By the way, where is that thief call Gbami....something wey thief for US?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by bola4dprec(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
genabc:
Lol.... Finally, bt I heard some f00lz saying bukola is finished politically, he can never be d SP, Shame on u all. The most credible man as emerge against all odd... Shame on the old man parading himself as jagaba one of Yoruba land maybe he forgot that national politics is diff frm a single state politics...
God bless PMB
God bless Senate president bukola saraki
God bless democratic nigerians.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by anigold(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is just a PDP IN APC cloths....

Please God keep us alive let us witness this democrazy democratical drama by the APC vs PDP...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Papasmal(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Where dem dey?....Tinubu n co?
Abeg we never get better leader for we country,
All na selfish interest,
Am only praying for PMB to fulfil his campaign promises.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
shenisaac:
Hmm... Nice play by Saraki. No offense to Tinubu, but I [b]have always seen the hardwork of winning the west as in the hands of the likes of Saraki. [/b]He was fundamental to APC winning the west. So I have always admired his leadership prowess. I feel he ll do well. He looks likely to decamp though. And I see him running for president in the near future

Wake up please, it is almost midday grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by tim1256(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
See Politics, APC just fooled you all to know what you will say after the mock election. Why was he unopposed? Where is Lawan?

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by odutope(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
oathman:
so happy mehn........ YES YES YES !!!!!!
This is good news really, regardless of the political party.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by GodMode: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
fotadmowmend:

Senator Bukola Saraki is from North central while d VP is frm the South West .......

He is Yoruba.. From SW..
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by 1stola: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
shenisaac:
Hmm... Nice play by Saraki. No offense to Tinubu, but I have always seen the hardwork of winning the west as in the hands of the likes of Saraki. He was fundamental to APC winning the west. So I have always admired his leadership prowess. I feel he ll do well. He looks likely to decamp though. And I see him running for president in the near future
Woe betide this nation if a rogue like Saraki becomes our President.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Junipero: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Wow. This is really Democracy. Proud of my Country.

Still sitting on my fence though.

It's easier to talk some sense into APC and PDP warriors who lose their minds on here.

But come to think of it, the Plotline dey just like sey na House of Cards.

So who is the Frank Underwood behind all this?
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by appini: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I foresee Saraki potting back to the people.

Power to the people!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Sobeautiful: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
papaejima1:
Chisos!
Somebody call 911, bring the paramedics while coming, heart attacks galore across the nation... grin grin grin

SAI.....

Sai wetin sef I go talk?
Including ambulance. Hahahahahaaa. U na no go kill me for this NL. So many actors and actresses here.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by MosakuAW(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Why say PDP has gotten what she wanted!

Senator Ahmed Lawan(Borno), who emerged
the consensus candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, was not nominated.

Bukola Saraki was the only nominated candidate on the floor. APC has done her home work and has avoid loop holes for PDP to sneek in.

PDP is still and will remain opposition till 2019 when we the electorate will decide next again.

It only we the electorate that determine the Umbrella or Broom.

Long live Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Greatchance: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Pls, i need accommodation assistance in abuja. I am in serious need of it pls.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by fotadmowmend(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

How does that take his being yoruba away from him?

Technically he is 4rm the North ... Thats politics for you .... Best player will always win
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by prophetfire: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I dont surscribe to the idea of tinubu calling the shots everywhere.absolute power corrupts absoluteely.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by juwoonn(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
YES! YES! YES!! grin grin grin

PDP shall rise again!!
Dis guy get problem sha...weyrey!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by cohug: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
unbelievable!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by dokyOloye: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
EmekaBlue:
same same old politicians
wey spoil Nigeria before(in Fela's voice)

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by AWONEYAN(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
politics;
unoposed !!! I like the maturity in APC, they teach others how to do politics.
if he was opposed, it would have been assumed that , he was chosen by PDP, But as its stands now he still a concensus candidate and no body can claim he was made SP by them.

congrats Sai Bukky.....
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thank God!

You mean Praise Satan grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Beface(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
He later emerge as the APC candidate because he was the only one that was nominated.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by emmykk(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Toks2008:

Are you from Togo?
He is an APC member
he is a pdp decampee not orignal APC member
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by chamboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Who is his deputy abeg?

The guy does not deserve this with his anti party moves he took somedays ago
That Anti-party. Move was planned by his Party (Apc)...

All dis saga was just to fool PDP.. They only have dem High Hopes

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Lionsclaw: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Oya Saraki begin to watch your back o. Because Tinubu does not know how to accept defeat o. Just like you were always a step ahead of him in this game you have to remain a step ahead of him for the rest of your tenure.
By the way I dont like you o. I just like the pain Tinubu will be going through now. grin Thats the game of politics
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Halaz(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola saraki is well renown famous and honest person we all loved him may God help him ...
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS by Yksoul(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
I was telling someone that am seeing PDP as senate president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.