Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola (22431 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by alexlee50: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2015
This man is sick and needs psychiatric evaluation. He is blaming the non payment of workers salary on the shortfall in oil production? I can see this man has no plan for Osun state. What happened to IGR, what happened to alternative source of generating revenue. If oil producing states are looking at delta beyond oil and this mad man is tying the future of Osun state to the increased revenue from oil, then it is sad and unfortunate. What manner of change have the people of Osun state voted for? If change is good for Nigeria, wouldn't it have been good for Osun state? A state that relies solely on handouts from FG, yet the governor purchased an helicopter to gallivant about. And in any case when FG gives allocation, there is usually enough to recurrent expenditure, what has been happening to the allocations collected by Osun state. There is need to investigate all the accounts of Osun state government. This man is a thief, ironically he is one of the chief propagators of change. What manner of change is this? I weep for Osun state. They have elected a directionless and vision less leader. My people perish for lack of vision

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbe rascal.very useless and arrogant man.a man who has no conscience and lacks the moral justification to open his silly mouth to talk.a pure religious fanatic.That's good for the peoole of osun state anyway;cos they voted him in.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by oladam23(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2015
This is d main reason I hate second term in office, what a dumb and foolish excuse 'reduction in allocation', think it serve people chanting after him then well, with all d abandoned work all over osun state and there he his claiming he has done something good, The reduction in allocation he claim to b d cause of non payment is not affecting his own salary and allowances, and workers are dying of hunger. Well this serve as a lesson to those dat vote ignorantly because a governor didn't complete his project in first term and promised he'll finish it in his second term in office.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by millhouse: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2015
baybeeboi:
After Tinubu don drain all im state money e d blame PDP....yeye Rascal
no mind am
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by shynegold: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2015
I don't blame you. I blame the people that voted you in as their governor.You still got the gut to talk despite owning the workers their salary. You are muzzling the ox
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Though Aregbesola tried in Osun state.....the only thing I still don't understand is just the benefit of that Ogbon Imo (Chinko Tablet) to the students.!

To me, it's a waste of public funds. This stupidity should be stopped! They should use the money to pay workers.!

For 7 months now, they have not been paid.! No wonder most of them mess up themselves while on the field!

MtcheeeeeeeEeeeeeeeewwww!!!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by preserver01: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2015
I'm very much ashamed of d governor of my dear state for d dumb tin coming out of him..... I wonder why a governor would condescend so low hurling Dat sort of praises on his self while worker, farmers, marketers most expecially Nigerian students are suffering going to bed almost evri night with empty stomach........ To my greatest surprise d syndrome of economic epilepsy of d state is attributed to d debt aregbe's administration got osun into.... Now D. M. O (debt monitoring organisation) is deducting her Money frm d state allocation of which he is fully aware yet he's stl have d got to put blame of last administration led by GEJ...... Wat an injustice......... My pple of my dear state.... Let's unmasked ourself frm d hypnotization we were conveyed under..... Dnt allow urself to fooled nd mesmerised wit his(governor) political Janbori......... Better days ahead
Long live osun
Long live 9ja
Preserver cares
Loud am

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by latsy: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
this statement reminds me of jonathan... the dumbest, clueless president ever. cheesy

What a dunce you are!
This article is about a governor praising himself while failing in his primary responsibilities and all you could get from it is Jonathan.
I don't blame you because it is quite difficult for people without school cert such as Babaonechance and his slaves to understand an article let alone make reasonable comments on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Akkord4gov: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2015
nationwide1:

I pity Nigerians bro. Many of us are so gullible.

When a leader has failed, he will blame his failure on another party or person and the people would take it hook, line and sinker.

Our people are d greatest mumu on d planet and they will be claiming they are wiser.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by oloriooko(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2015
E never better for people wey dem pray for finish, na come be the ones wey dem swear for?

Aregbe you are a confirmed mad man and all these curses will catch up with you and other governors owing too. Oloshi!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2015
The truth is that ,that man is confuse grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UrbanMystique: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2015
latsy:

What a dunce you are!
This article is about a governor praising himself while failing in his primary responsibilities and all you could get from it is Jonathan.
I don't blame you because it is quite difficult for people without school cert such as Babaonechance and his slaves to understand an article let alone make reasonable comments on it.
ediot ... go back and read my post 500 times ...come back and quote me when you figure it out ... brain dead.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aregbesola needs urgent deliverance, shame to APC for presenting this Refrigerator Technicians to rule Osun State.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Ahmeduana(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:
I hate this man. Fvcking kunt that needs his stupid face smashed in. But hey, why bother when I am not affected? Average person in osun and Nigeria generally are too fecking stupid. This should serve as a big lesson to those who vote base on emotions.
HEY MR, YOU SURE SAY YOU BE FEMALE?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by harbarzzy(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Aegon:
Did a sitting Governor actually say this? I doubt it. if he indeed say this then i blame the people of osun who allowed this slowpoke deceive them TWICE. blaming everybody BUT HIMSELF.
let fed govt defend itself allocation was not reduce..don't know y ppl read and doesn't digest...let ur employer reduce ur salary b4 u wipe Aregbe.. Haters!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by bamo1big: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
your administration tried at least in infrastructure but not in workers welfare please sir we do regard u as the AWO of our time but d way u are governing now
stop rubish Awo Ko Awo ni y will you compare this trash to Awo but Ogbeni remember there's is God ooo........
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by godoluwa(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2015
harbarzzy:
let fed govt defend itself allocation was not reduce..don't know y ppl read and doesn't digest...let ur employer reduce ur salary b4 u wipe Aregbe.. Haters!
Are you sick or what? does reduction in allocation applies to only Osun state? you are a mad man just like Aregbesola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by tola268: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This man stil has d mouth to talk.
The way u go rot in hell fire ehn,even devil will cry for u
People go to sleep emptiness and wakeup d same,u still dey put blame on other party

Of all administration we ever had in osun Aregbesola administration is the most worst. How many schools did u built? 3 or 2 schools in each local govt. and some local govts nothin, out of 150, 000 tablets of knowledge you promised, you produced 2,000 tablets, better bring back the money you embezzle b4 we expose you to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by fairygeh(f): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Feraz:
Did he really say this? shocked
Yes he did
Hi feraz
Bye feraz grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by uduokirika1(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2015
harbarzzy:
The reduction in allocation by d fed govt due to fall in oil price affected all states but because Osun state is already in huge debt deductable in an agreed percentage from her monthly allocation therein lies his inability to meet up with cost of running his administration. But putting d blame on d past administration speaks. Volume of his level of intellidence
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by knostbrown01(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
The nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day, culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the international market.
See this Raufool, is osun an oil producing state? And if Nigeria were to based on resources sharing, will osun state get anything from Oil??!!!!,

The Worst Governor in History of osun state

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by tobie247(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
ighodalonosa:
NO COMMENT FROM YORUBAS O. BUT IF IT WAS A PDP PERSON OR AN IGBO MAN OR GOODLUCK, THEN IT WILL B AS IF DATA IS NW FREE WITH MTN.
Bros, when will u stop reasoning with ur ass?? Pls try grow some sense na, even a 10 year old wldnt think and whine d way u do. Any small to, u go lament yoruba. Shey na Yoruba people cause make u never make am, abi dem make u never get job and good life, abi dem cause ya misfortunes. Pele! Get a life and stop blaming Yorubas for ur woes and failures. Stop generalising and insulting a whole tribe. Or better yet just Kp quiet if u've got nothing sensible to say, nor b by force to comment. Piece of filthy sh..it.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Actually, Aregbe has not performed very well.

It seems he is still reliant on oil allawee.....which means that the economy is not innovative or strong enough to have alternative streams of funding.

Which is why Nigerians should get their governors to work on developing their states into innovative or industrial economies.

Oil will not save us.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Amanwulu1(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This man stil has d mouth to talk.
The way u go rot in hell fire ehn,even devil will cry for u
People go to sleep emptiness and wakeup d same,u still dey put blame on other party

don't mind irresponsible leaders in apc who never see anytin wrong in their failure but allude it to others and such can never profit frm their failures.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Uncletony(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
dat is a typical yoruba man for u!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Amanwulu1(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I blame their praise singers whom they see as brainless for defending their failures.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Akkord4gov: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
tola268:
Of all administration we ever had in osun Aregbesola administration is the most worst. How many schools did u built? 3 or 2 schools in each local govt. and some local govts nothin, out of 150, 000 tablets of knowledge you promised, you produced 2,000 tablets, better bring back the money you embezzle b4 we expose you to the world

Imagine,"before u expose him to the world".
What juju has this man done to u
Is it not the hightime to let the world know his atrocity
U are suffering,na we outsiders they complain for u
7mnth salaries before u go for strike
Nawao
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
this statement reminds me of jonathan... the dumbest, clueless president ever. cheesy

Guy try get life, jonathan de somewhere now dey cool off.
Him pension go de enter him bank account steady u still dey there de worry about am.
Na people like u I de sorry for, cos na poverty u de invite if u no use ur time do better thing

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by dimssy(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Security? To me,Aregbe has no ambition at all..where are his god fathers to correct,likes of Uncle Wole.,.speechlessly shaking my head for Osun People[Quote author=Sibrah post=34679106]He spent all excesses on swelling his recurrent bills with cocoayam meals and N400m security vote. He should put Omoluabi Garment Factory up for public sales and raise money.[/quote]
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UrbanMystique: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
loomer:

Guy try get life, jonathan de somewhere now dey cool off.
Him pension go de enter him bank account steady u still dey there de worry about am.
Na people like u I de sorry for, cos na poverty u de invite if u no use ur time do better thing
bla bla bla... and jonathan needs your poverty ridden ass to defend his honour when he doesn't even know you exist.. what a m0ron
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2015
I no even see reason why OSUN people never enter streets and begin dey protest for this man's resignation self.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
bla bla bla... and jonathan needs your poverty ridden ass to defend his honour when he doesn't even know you exist.. what a m0ron

I don't care abt jonathan and his fckin ass, all I care is that u see the truth and don't derail.
Cos u just de drift into poverty with ur silly thoughts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Pressure Mounts On Governor Tambuwal To Resign / Anambra 2021: Reverend Godwin Okonkwo Joins Governorship Race (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.