Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola (22429 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
don't blame him, he is only repeating the same thing he said when campaigning ,blaming everything on gej ,now that gej is gone he is blaming it on oil theft,very soon he will start blaming buhari .

Wonder why they blamed Jonathan for their inability to pay workers as if Jonathan didn't release States' allocations. Now that Jonathan has left the stage and their failures still continue, they must blame themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

No muddling here... Osun started from owing 1 month to 2 months then 3 months before the 4th month crept in... 5, 6, 7 then 8th... What makes you think others won't owe up to 8 months.

Also, note that all those states owe over 3 months salaries. So, let's face dem all equally instead of singling out 1 state outta 18 states.

u still haven't answered the question, how many states out of the 18 owes civil servants in their states 7months and above salaries.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
u still haven't answered the question, how many states out of the 18 owes civil servants in their states 7months and above salaries.

Osun, Plateau- 7 months

Note:

In Benue State, the Primary and Secondary school
teachers are owed 18 months' unpaid salary. As a
result of non-payment of salaries and other
entitlements, workers in most tertiary institutions in
Benue which include the College of Advanced and
Professional Studies (CAPS), Colleges of Education
Katsina-Ala and Oju, Benue State Polytechnic,
Ugbokolo, and the Akperan Orshi College of
Agriculture (AOCOA), Yandev, are at loggerhead with the state government. This is also the case with
lecturers in Benue State University, Makurdi who are currently embarked on indefinite strike action over non-payment of their salary arrears.

Also pathetic is the condition of secondary school
teachers in Bauchi state! Particularly, those that are
being owed over 11 months salaries starting from the
April 16, 2014, when they were employed by the state
government. Plateau state also owes civil servants in
the state four months arrears of salaries and leave
grants. The worst hit among these workers are local
government workers who have not been paid for
about seven months.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

Osun, Plateau- 7 months

Note:

In Benue State, the Primary and Secondary school
teachers are owed 18 months' unpaid salary. As a
result of non-payment of salaries and other
entitlements, workers in most tertiary institutions in
Benue which include the College of Advanced and
Professional Studies (CAPS), Colleges of Education
Katsina-Ala and Oju, Benue State Polytechnic,
Ugbokolo, and the Akperan Orshi College of
Agriculture (AOCOA), Yandev, are at loggerhead with the state government. This is also the case with
lecturers in Benue State University, Makurdi who are currently embarked on indefinite strike action over non-payment of their salary arrears.

Also pathetic is the condition of secondary school
teachers in Bauchi state! Particularly, those that are
being owed over 11 months salaries starting from the
April 16, 2014, when they were employed by the state
government. Plateau state also owes civil servants in
the state four months arrears of salaries and leave
grants. The worst hit among these workers are local
government workers who have not been paid for
about seven months.

from ur analysis ,only 2 states owes it entire civil service workers 7months and above , the rest only owes selected sectors of the civil service. Now ,the next question should be what did aregbe use the entire equivalent of the 7months entire civil service salaries for? The amount will be running into hunderds of billions,and pls don't forget that he collected 61billion naira from the ECA in 4years .
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
from ur analysis ,only 2 states owes it entire civil service workers 7months and above , the rest only owes selected sectors of the civil service. Now ,the next question should be what did aregbe use the entire equivalent of the 7months entire civil service salaries for? The amount will be running into hunderds of billions,and pls don't forget that he collected 61billion naira from the ECA in 4years .

There's no justification for non-payment of workers' salaries by any government.

My argument is that we shldnt be on only Aregbe's case but all of dem.

If you care to know, the monthly allocation of Osun (case study) was reduced from 5bn to 563m... So as other states.

Only Lagos and Rivers I blv have the financial muscle to pay workers' salaries even without a dime from the FG.

However, workers should demand that the political
office holders should sacrifice their salary and
allowances, which constitute the lion's share of the
wage bill comparatively, in order to pay salaries of
workers. Besides, I strongly believe that if the
resources accrued to states despite this decline in
allocations are judiciously managed and utilized, it is enough to guarantee regular payment of workers'
salaries and to some extent make available funds for social program and infrastructural developments. This will require the political office holders to be placed on salary structure of civil servants, using public work department for projects...
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

There's no justification for non-payment of workers' salaries by any government.

My argument is that we shldnt be on only Aregbe's case but all of dem.

If you care to know, the monthly allocation of Osun (case study) was reduced from 5bn to 563m... So as other states.

Only Lagos and Rivers I blv have the financial muscle to pay workers' salaries even without a dime from the FG.

However, workers should demand that the political
office holders should sacrifice their salary and
allowances, which constitute the lion's share of the
wage bill comparatively, in order to pay salaries of
workers. Besides, I strongly believe that if the
resources accrued to states despite this decline in
allocations are judiciously managed and utilized, it is enough to guarantee regular payment of workers'
salaries and to some extent make available funds for social program and infrastructural developments. This will require the political office holders to be placed on salary structure of civil servants, using public work department for projects...
the federal govt can't and didn't reduce any monthly allocation , what was reduced was the ECA been shared. He is still collecting his monthly allocation and buhari has confirmed this too ,no state is owed any of their normal allocation. What I can just say is that,they are all the same . I know how contracts were awarded in osun state then , and I remember that NOI warned all govs to stop paying contractors and focus on paying workers salary because of dwindling oil revenue. Aregbe kept paying his apc contractors . Why is it that only osun state is complaining of reduced allocation? If it is true ,then how come 19states don't owe their workers any salary?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
the federal govt can't and didn't reduce any monthly allocation , what was reduced was the ECA been shared. He is still collecting his monthly allocation and buhari has confirmed this too ,no state is owed any of their normal allocation. What I can just say is that,they are all the same . I know how contracts were awarded in osun state then , and I remember that NOI warned all govs to stop paying contractors and focus on paying workers salary because of dwindling oil revenue. Aregbe kept paying his apc contractors . Why is it that only osun state is complaining of reduced allocation? If it is true ,then how come 19states don't owe their workers any salary?

I rest my case bro
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by harbarzzy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
godoluwa:
Are you sick or what? does reduction in allocation applies to only Osun state? you are a mad man just like Aregbesola
agreed am mad but0 we all mad including ur mum,dad and ur love ones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by godoluwa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
harbarzzy:
agreed am mad including my mum,dad and my loved ones!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by mankan2k7(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
mankan2k7:
when I advised someone and he refused to take to my advice, am always happy cos I will have a last laugh. Shebi I told u that a rascal will always be a rascal my dull people of osun?
. True
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:

You are still hurting grin? Just accept you are subhuman and move on. The pain will be a lot easier the moment you come to terms with the reality. grin Don't quote me again fool.
Ordinary people of osun will never abuse Aregbe even when salary issue is unbearable, they 'll just say "ha ki aregbe naa bawa wa nkan se si" meaning Aregbe should find a way out but once you notice someone abusing aregbe to be rascal, idot and even score his administration zero, i said that person is either PDP or their benefactee hausa gurl gringrin.......he has even Promises To Pay Workers
Before June Ends

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
ABJDOT:
Ordinary people of osun will never abuse Aregbe even when salary issue is unbearable, they 'll just say "ha ki aregbe naa bawa wa nkan se si" meaning Aregbe should find a way out but once you notice someone abusing aregbe to be rascal, idot and even score his administration zero, i said that person is either PDP or their benefactee hausa gurl gringrin.......he has even Promises To Pay Workers
Before June Ends
I am extremely happy my people of osun will finally get their salaries. It's been long overdue. Sorry I took the anger on you the other day smiley
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dollyak:

I am extremely happy my people of osun will finally get their salaries. It's been long overdue. Sorry I took the anger on you the other day smiley

You try no be small
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by isacolukay(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Damminglola:
. What do you mean by "arrogant buffon"? The only buffon I know is Juventus' keeper oooo. tongue grin

But dis gal, u fine sha.....

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by xmileeasy: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
isacolukay:

But dis gal, u fine sha.....
Boss, what of Aminat?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by isacolukay(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
xmileeasy:

Boss, what of Aminat?

Baba, e don turn sin to appreciate beauty?
Aminat dey alryt and we're kicking.

Happy now?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by xmileeasy: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
isacolukay:

Baba, e don turn sin to appreciate beauty?
Aminat dey alryt and we're kicking.

Happy now?
Boss, no be sin o, I follow appreciate Wetin you see o. Keep the ball rolling
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by isacolukay(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
xmileeasy:

Boss, no be sin o, I follow appreciate Wetin you see o. Keep the ball rolling

As we don dry hooked now, na for you to run d follow up naw.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by CoachFaith: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Baba Kabiru actually embark on social welfare programes such as the O' meal, O' arugbo, O'Yes, O' election, O' Buhari e.t.c.. It first looks good but the resultant effect is now O'Debt...You don't dish out fish rather, you teach people how to fish themselves thereby making ends meet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money / Looters List Allegedly Puts Dokpesi In Trouble, US Visa Reportedly Revoked / Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.