Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola (22430 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
i dont have too is subjective .. olodo grin

Wetin u de talk?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by dave2meek(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Well donegrin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by HermajestyQ(f): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
is that a joke? He is owing civil servants 7 months salary and claiming his administration has performed well.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

HEY MR, YOU SURE SAY YOU BE FEMALE?
nope
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
ABJDOT:
that's enough girl, if you don't like Osun state then I'll advise you to commit suicide.
See this subhuman. Ugly tin. *spit*
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by nortcentrallord(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy should have ran for the post of VP so the while his boss will be stabilizing the price of crude oil, Aragbese will be checking oil theft under a phi cee to to ensure drastic increase of oil price in the international market. grin grin cheesy grin. I thought this gotie street holigan governor was just foolish. I didn't know he was also hollow headed. Imagine the people leading Nigeria.
OH! Nigeria my Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Charly68: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2015
This man is using sophisticated 419 to syphon Osun peoples money..all his projects are now abandoned so how come he said he has performed ? Staff salary accumulated ! Who is fooling who..his machinery has been cheer propaganda. .Heavy tax yet no show..I even learnt he withdrew the opon IMO tablet that he is using to campaign to the public. The debts he is owing another administrator will still be paying for the next twenty years. Infact he is bad news in Osun right now
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ransomed: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:
For 8 months?
::- Sorry to tell you that ours is 13 months dear brother.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ocelot2006(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
At the crash of oil prices, the then Coordinating Minister of the Economy, NOI, CLEARLY advised Governors to prioritize workers' monthly renumeration/wages. So why didn't this fool Aregberascal do so? Then again, I blame the people of Osun state for voting in this useless he-goat TWICE!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

See this subhuman. Ugly tin. *spit*
its your father you're referring to as subhuman...foolish animal. I'm sure none of your family has ever achieve what Gov Aregbesola achieve in life. Please get yourself a work and stop be jobless on nairaland, bitch Nincompoop.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2015
ABJDOT:
its your father you're referring to as subhuman...foolish animal. I'm sure none of your family has ever achieve what Gov Aregbesola achieve in life. Please get yourself a work and stop be jobless on nairaland, bitch Nincompoop.
lol see the idiot changing his ugly picture grin. Aww you feel good about your ugly self? Well done. As for achievement... very funny. You are worthless in Nigeria, enough said.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

lol see the idiot changing his ugly picture grin. Aww you feel good about your ugly self? Well done. As for achievement... very funny. You are worthless in Nigeria, enough said.
Jobless animal..Well I don't ve time for exchanging words with you, I'm a very busy person grin Low self esteem bitch. grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by easrael(f): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

Next time you want to comment......please always make use of your sense.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by paulibling(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

Aren't you scared that the average citizens are like him? This is the reason why we are in this situation. The average citizens are just too comfortable with mediocre angry
Sighs! Pheew. You are damn right. It worries me why they now complain. Maybe the evil spirit they conjure yearly holds them in captivity of not seeingbeyond their nose.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

What should one expect from a road side mechanic claiming to be an Engineer, illiteracy thrives in the APC. Bunch of certificate-less Dundees. Person wey no know something suppose shut up
don't blame him, he is only repeating the same thing he said when campaigning ,blaming everything on gej ,now that gej is gone he is blaming it on oil theft,very soon he will start blaming buhari .

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by TBD(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigeria Politicians Seven months without workers salary and you claim you are performing? What an Irony of life.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
ABJDOT:
Next time you want to comment......please always make use of your sense.
You are still hurting grin? Just accept you are subhuman and move on. The pain will be a lot easier the moment you come to terms with the reality. grin Don't quote me again fool.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

You are still hurting grin? Just accept you are subhuman and move on. The pain will be a lot easier the moment you come to terms with the reality. grin Don't quote me again fool.

Abeg do jeje ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

Abeg do jeje ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Cool. Seriously, I am angry he stuck up for aregbesola at the expense of millions of people suffering in Osun. He is lucky I am in a good mood today.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

Cool. Seriously, I am angry he stuck up for aregbesola at the expense of millions of people suffering in Osun. He is lucky I am in a good mood today.

It's a pathetic one really because I'm presently in Osun State... I can see how ppl are so demoralised buh in all fairness, we should talk about other states as well instead of only Osun...

The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) is currently
planning an indefinite strike over salaries being owed
civil servants by some state governments.
There are currently 18 states which are owing their
workers with some of the arrears going up to nine
months.
These are the states which are owing their workers:
. Abia
. Akwa Ibom
. Bauchi
. Benue
. Cross River
. Ekiti
. Imo
. Jigawa
. Kano
. Katsina
. Kogi
. Ogun
. Ondo
. Osun
. Oyo
. Plateau
. Rivers
. Zamfara

Source: pulse.ng/local/unpaid-salaries-these-are-the-18-states-that-are-owing-workers-id3786716.html
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Saidu22(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Oga pls corps members d suffa 4 ur state ooo do something ooo

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

It's a pathetic one really because I'm presently in Osun State... I can see how ppl are so demoralised buh in all fairness, we should talk about other states as well instead of only Osun...

The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) is currently
planning an indefinite strike over salaries being owed
civil servants by some state governments.
There are currently 18 states which are owing their
workers with some of the arrears going up to nine
months.
These are the states which are owing their workers:
. Abia
. Akwa Ibom
. Bauchi
. Benue
. Cross River
. Ekiti
. Imo
. Jigawa
. Kano
. Katsina
. Kogi
. Ogun
. Ondo
. Osun
. Oyo
. Plateau
. Rivers
. Zamfara

Source: pulse.ng/local/unpaid-salaries-these-are-the-18-states-that-are-owing-workers-id3786716.html
don't muddle up the whole thing, kindly state for us ,how many states in this list owes 7months and above
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
TBD:
Nigeria Politicians Seven months without workers salary and you claim you are performing? What an Irony of life.
the irony is that the governor,commissioners and other political appointees are still collecting their own salaries .
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by free13: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ademoladeji(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
don't muddle up the whole thing, kindly state for us ,how many states in this list owes 7months and above

No muddling here... Osun started from owing 1 month to 2 months then 3 months before the 4th month crept in... 5, 6, 7 then 8th... What makes you think others won't owe up to 8 months.

Also, note that all those states owe over 3 months salaries. So, let's face dem all equally instead of singling out 1 state outta 18 states.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ebenholer(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is a wrong nature for leaders to personally commend himself. Am not trying to condemn but it is a sign of weakness of leaders who can genuinely know that they are failures before people...
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UnknownT: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
ransomed:
::- The guy will build a small refinery and turn the state around if that happens. I trust him.
yeah. I trust him too. After all, he is a Mechanical Engineer
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Princephelar(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
holybabayo:
While i will not accused the state govt of corruption or misallocation of resources i will fault its logic as to the reason for the fall in oil prices in the int'l market. If he said a fall in revenue it will be a better logic. The fact is all OPEC and Non-OPEC oil producing countries have been hit by the fall in oil prices. Osun state poverty is due to the fact that it is fully dependent on Federal Allocation. Plus because his contribution to the federation account is poor, its share is also poor. Look inward. God bless Osun State.

If I reply dis ur comment as e be, I fit misyarn so to avoid ish... I have one word "CHAI!"
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by babyphaze77(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
your administration tried at least in infrastructure but not in workers welfare please sir WE do regard u as the AWO of our time but d way u are governing now

Who are the WE?...............speak for ursef man

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by iamxxxlegend(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
This man is high........ Frivolous spendings n fraud is all his adminstration is about.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
UnknownT:
Aregbesola haven't heard that Nigeria doesn't have an Oil buyer again? This time around what FAAC and RMAFC will be allocating to governors will be barrels of oil, make all the state use their hands go find buyers grin

Hehehe! The greedy ones can then have free hand to build their own refineries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Pressurized To Step Down Against Senatorial Rerun / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.