Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola (22427 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by olacollinz(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2015
emaculate99:

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-administration-has-performed-well-aregbesola/
Mr Aregbesola you fail the people of osun. U fail to paid seven months salary of workers. Aregbese go and resign

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by tuke: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=atlwireles post=34605137]He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

See why certificates must be checked. Is this man a graduate? They need to share "opon imo"" to his advisers too, if any. This is a global embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by addjerry(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Even if the allocation to Osun reduces drastically... why him no use 2months or even 3months allocation to pay 1 month salary for the workers. At least the workers would have belle small if not belle full. God punish you Mr Ogbeni or wot do you call yourself. Only if you never receive any allocation since your second term in office you can escape that.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by kent79: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
And d people are suffering. This man must be out of his senses
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UrbanMystique: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
loomer:

I don't care abt jonathan and his fckin ass, all I care is that u see the truth and don't derail.
Cos u just de drift into poverty with ur silly thoughts
mumu! so the truth is jonathan dont shift blame on everyone else but himself abi or he is not clueless about governance because he is now living large on the money him and his wife stole from Nigeria huh? truth indeed .. olodo oshi
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by princejenks(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
I'd like to believe this kind of explanation didn't come from aregbe cos if it did then some folk we use to call clueless is way more reasonable than this rascal.

No state collects less than a billion naira in monthly federal allocation even in this austere period,he should have given further explanations that its cos of the huge debt he had incurred from white elephant projects that reduced it after deductions had been made.

No responsible govt owes its workers that long and still beat its chest that it has performed. He should rescale his priorities and look for a means to pay up

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
mumu! so the truth is jonathan dont shift blame on everyone else but himself abi or he is not clueless about governance because he is now living large on the money him and his wife stole from Nigeria huh? truth indeed .. olodo oshi

I no even know wetin to tell u, because as u de na jonathan be ur problem. If him steal money make them arrest am abi him de above the law?
Anyway, make u try do something with ur life sha because u go suffer if u still de worry abt the past.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
aregbesola is not owing any salaries. He paid osun workers their full 12months salaries in the form of rice,fufu and brooms which they collected in order to vote for him. So they shouldn't complain.

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Damminglola(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
LAfricana:
undecided and who gave you the right to score youself.. Arrogant buffon angry
. What do you mean by "arrogant buffon"? The only buffon I know is Juventus' keeper oooo. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by wtfCode: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
shey na him get hin mouth.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by mytym(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2015
ighodalonosa:
Pensioners’ protest: Night guard slumps, dies in Osun
on june 12, 2015 at 2:19 am in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
…Govt sensitive to workers’ welfare — Aregbesola
By Gbenga Olarinoye
OSOGBO—As striking workers and pensioners continue to protest non-payment of salaries in Osun State, another civil servant, simply identified as Tunde, yesterday collapsed and died at government secretariat in Osogbo.
Tunde, who was a night watchman with Osun State government was said to have died following his inability to buy food and drugs due to non payment of his salary for seven months.
The night watchman attached to the Auditor-general’s Office was said to be on night duty when he collapsed and died at his duty post.
Reports said that the man who hailed from Modakeke may have died due to his failure to take his usual drugs for the management of an undisclosed illness. The incident drew the attention of staff of Auditor-General’s office where the man worked but all efforts to rescue him proved abortive.
It took the effort of men of Nigeria Police Force and Civil Defence Corps to evacuate the corpse with hundreds of sympathizers on hand.
A similar case was also reported on Wednesday when a middle-aged man died owing to lack of money to purchase drugs.
Speaking on the development, the Secretary of the Trade Union Congress in Osun State, Mrs. Tola Nosegbe, urged well-meaning Nigerians to join Christian Association of Nigeria and churches in giving aids to workers in the state to save them from untimely death.
Mrs. Nosegbe maintained that government had not been transparent in its approach to the non-payment of workers salaries, saying government should explain how it spent its allocation from January this year to date.
Workers and pensioners in Osun State have not been paid in the past seven months.
PDP seeks NEMA’s assistance
Meantime, the Osun state Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said the plight of workers in the state required intervention by the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA.
The PDP though commended the decision of the state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, to donate food stuffs to the state civil servants whose salaries have not been paid for seven months, said the situation required National and International Agencies attention.
Govt sensitive to welfare of workers – Aregbesola
But the Governor Rauf Aregbesola has said that his administration remains sensitive to the welfare of Osun workers.
Aregbesola described the present financial situation of state that has made the state government unable to pay workers’ salary as disheartening and painful, saying however that no one can suggest or establish a single instance of recklessness on the part of his government.
SHARE ON
Twitter Facebook Google

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by VUVUZELA10: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
abtmaviz:
He's a replica of Owelle Rochas. The former owing 7months yl d later 13months

Who is fooling who
Yet Imo and Osun people "voted" for them. They deserve what they get. Why are they crying? Most Governors do not deserve second term in office.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UrbanMystique: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
loomer:

I no even know wetin to tell u, because as u de na jonathan be ur problem. If him steal money make them arrest am abi him de above the law?
Anyway, make u try do something with ur life sha because u go suffer if u still de worry abt the past.
pofcourse my life is great and i don't have to steal from nigeria.. dunno about you that have the time to be defending the honour of greedy politicians who dont even know about your existence.
are you trying to get their attention so they can take you out of poverty? grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by HzRF(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
ighodalonosa:

GOD WILL NOT DESTROY HIM
GOD GAVE UR PARENTS CHOICES BUT THEY DECIDED TO VOTE HIM because THEY THINK APC IS A YORUBA PARTY.
Stop jumping
Are you d logo of puma

Few civil servants voted that rogue in
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by AlhajiAdemola: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Haishophem(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
your administration tried at least in infrastructure but not in workers welfare please sir we do regard u as the AWO of our time but d way u are governing now

See one of them...in what way can he be compared to AWO? And what are the major infrastructure put in place by him? He's talking of school construction is that not part of his responsibility and besides most of the structures he claimed was constructed can be comfortably done by a responsible local government chairman...if you claimed he tried in infrastructure with all the elephant projects he started in the state and eventually indebted the state then I don't know what to say....maybe you're talking about his ORI OLOKUN and TALLEST DRUM that has no economic value

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by tallceejay(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2015
I was condoning this man until this comment. Blaming the oil theft and drop in oil prices for his inadequacies ?? Seriously ?? This man thinks he's a governor to just disburse allocation? building roads n infrastructure isn't a favor d people, it is their right! What effort has he made to internally generate revenue?? Or the day oil dries up, Osun becomes history?? Civil servants who earn peanuts shudnt be owed in the first place. Den u come on air , set exam for urself, mark it and score urself high ? You are high smoking talking drum
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
UnknownT:
Aregbesola haven't heard that Nigeria doesn't have an Oil buyer again? This time around what FAAC and RMAFC will be allocating to governors will be barrels of oil, make all the state use their hands go find buyers grin
Bro you badt oooooo.....
grin grin grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Princephelar(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2015
"When I behold the riches of the wicked, I envy him, but when I behold his end, that it's destruction, I mellowed down" Bible's King David paraphrased...

I'm so short of words for this man and Ajimobi of Oyo state. Cursing them will do no harm to them, the only person that can deal with all these wicked leaders is GOD... and I know Hez gat a plan to do so...

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by duroabdul(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2015
The worst ever governor in the history of nigeria, an hypocrite, thief, pretender who hide under the pretence of a religious leader. One who has no shame of himself. Pls pay our salaries.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by loomer: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2015
UrbanMystique:
pofcourse my life is great and i don't have to steal from nigeria.. dunno about you that have the time to be defending the honour of greedy politicians who dont even know about your existence.
are you trying to get their attention so they can take you out of poverty? grin

Lol, na only poor man de always dey always try to let people know say him de relevant.
You don't have to steal from nigeria, u no get the opportunity oga.
No de for saint wey u no be.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Forwetinnah: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What should one expect from a road side mechanic claiming to be an Engineer, illiteracy thrives in the APC. Bunch of certificate-less Dundees. Person wey no know something suppose shut up

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by UrbanMystique: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
loomer:

Lol, na only poor man de always dey always try to let people know say him de relevant.
You don't have to steal from nigeria, u no get the opportunity oga.
No de for saint wey u no be.
i dont have too is subjective .. olodo grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by piicity(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=emaculate99 post=34604652]
nalie
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by piicity(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=emaculate99 post=34604652]
nalie
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by tyboy(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
aregbesola u are a failure , GO and RESIGN.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Forwetinnah: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
tallceejay:
I was condoning this man until this comment. Blaming the oil theft and drop in oil prices for his inadequacies ?? Seriously ?? This man thinks he's a governor to just disburse allocation? building roads n infrastructure isn't a favor d people, it is their right! What effort has he made to internally generate revenue?? Or the day oil dries up, Osun becomes history?? Civil servants who earn peanuts shudnt be owed in the first place. Den u come on air , set exam for urself, mark it and score urself high ? You are high smoking talking drum

Na mechanic wey no go school that's why..
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by piicity(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Ephemmm: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But the state of osun lGR is bigger than that of the entire southeast put together according to osun defender.So why is the king of debt weeping over oyel money

You must be high on weed for saying/believing this: how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by holybabayo(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2015
While i will not accused the state govt of corruption or misallocation of resources i will fault its logic as to the reason for the fall in oil prices in the int'l market. If he said a fall in revenue it will be a better logic. The fact is all OPEC and Non-OPEC oil producing countries have been hit by the fall in oil prices. Osun state poverty is due to the fact that it is fully dependent on Federal Allocation. Plus because his contribution to the federation account is poor, its share is also poor. Look inward. God bless Osun State.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by PenAndPaper: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
onatisi:
aregbesola is not owing any salaries. He paid osun workers their full 12months salaries in the form of rice,fufu and brooms which they collected in order to vote for him. So they shouldn't complain.

Hehehehehehe that is very possible..
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by hoobs(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But the state of osun lGR is bigger than that of the entire southeast put together according to osun defender.So why is the king of debt weeping over oyel money
LOLz funny,leave those yourba noise makers......they control the media,so they can cook up any story and sell it to you through there media and the gullible ones will believe it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers / Military Officer Makes Offenders Recite “State & Capital”, Multiplication Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.