Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola (22428 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by nationwide1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akkord4gov:
This man stil has d mouth to talk.
The way u go rot in hell fire ehn,even devil will cry for u
People go to sleep emptiness and wakeup d same,u still dey put blame on other party

I pity Nigerians bro. Many of us are so gullible.

When a leader has failed, he will blame his failure on another party or person and the people would take it hook, line and sinker.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
after wasting osun money to sponsor buhari. lagos and river state r next
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by IYANGBALI: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some people no get shame for body
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by komek(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
If the people of Osun shud believe one thing from this idio..t of a governor, I will be right to say that Osun pple are dumb which I no very well that they r not.

This man said he collected 5billion in Feb, can he give us account on how he spent the 5billion. He is blaming the past govt of how they mismanaged the oil thefts which resulted in the drop of oil in the world mkt. Its very clear that the Dauradullard is better than Aregberascal. He is talking about oil, what happened to Osun state IGR? How much did u give to ur task master Tinubu? Why do u have to impoverish the people of Osun? APC is a party built on falsehood, propaganda, etc. Breeze don dey blow, fowl yash don dey show.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by daveP(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:
I hate this man. Fvcking kunt that needs his stupid face smashed in. But hey, why bother when I am not affected? Average person in osun and Nigeria generally are too fecking stupid. This should serve as a big lesson to those who vote base on emotions.
lol

see what he terms "Performed well" and it makes one wonder what other governors elected would also see as "perform well"

the more reason very tough questions and more proof than mere promise when these thieves come campaign in our places.

7months salary and it is performed well.

Some bools(substitute 'b' with 'f') dont know what true democracy is. They jst put on agbada and gbam-Gofunor don land. Shameful rascal. Smart thief

free edu so that parents wouldnt complain about salaries. Seems he had planned his jagaban's idea and executed it perfectly well.

Im not there, but those there loath him and some are beginning to prefer Oyinlola's tenure to this rubbish.

Seems the market women need weekly lectures on how to spot a monger of evil next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by komek(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
These visionless leaders are the kinda things Tinubu is producing in the South west. Lazy thieves. And he wanted to bring it to the central and he was rubbished.

Soon we go hear about the huge debts awaiting the pple of Oyo, Ogun, and Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by DipoDaniel: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Ideally he should resign due to inability to pay workers for a day talkless of several months.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by kinibigdeal(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2015

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Infact Bisi Akande is beta dan Aregbe.
D only problem with Akande's regime was d sacking of civil servants,
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by paulibling(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Simitrendy:
your administration tried at least in infrastructure but not in workers welfare please sir we do regard u as the AWO of our time but d way u are governing now
Which infrastructure? Say what you know. Is it talking drum or oranmiyan staff or osun juju festival, which one? If you are in osun state the people will give you mass beating for posting this infrastructure dream.

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Dollyak(f): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
paulibling:

Which infrastructure? Say what you know. Is it talking drum or oranmiyan staff or osun juju festival, which one? If you are in osun state the people will give you mass beating for posting this infrastructure dream.
Aren't you scared that the average citizens are like him? This is the reason why we are in this situation. The average citizens are just too comfortable with mediocre angry
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by paulibling(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Even the february you collected 5 billion you still did not pay salary so how is allocation your problem? Tell us make we hear. Oh we now know how it was spent- on top buhari head. Remember he now belongs to nobody.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:
God will judge him. What a slap in the face of people in osun
that's enough girl, if you don't like Osun state then I'll advise you to commit suicide.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol... buhari dull brain dey resonate for most of ds men head...
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Decentdamsel(f): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2015
I raff...pls is this not CHANGE
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:

Aren't you scared that the average citizens are like him? This is the reason why we are in this situation. The average citizens are just too comfortable with mediocre angry
Word! You shouldn't expect anything serious from the citizen. There is little or nothing they could do as Osun is running an opposed government in which Aregbe can not be questioned nor challeged. Very pitiable!
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2015
eni4real:
Word! You shouldn't expect anything serious from the citizen. There is little or nothing they could do as Osun is running an opposed government in which Aregbe can not be questioned nor challeged. Very pitiable!
*unopposed
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by HzRF(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbe u are mad
The way u have been punishing my parents to make them look irresponsible in their duties
God will disgrace u
U starve dem d meagre dey deserve
God will starve u x6
D way u have reduced educated to selling moi moi , beans cake just to keep body and soul together
God will reduce to absolute nothing

Itz a shame
Yet some never do well want me to accept change

God will destroy anybody that preaches change to me

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2015
emaculate99:

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-administration-has-performed-well-aregbesola/

A beg, who go borrow me one slap make I dash this man? I go pay back as soon as PMB appoint me minister.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ransomed: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2015
UnknownT:
Aregbesola haven't heard that Nigeria doesn't have an Oil buyer again? This time around what FAAC and RMAFC will be allocating to governors will be barrels of oil, make all the state use their hands go find buyers grin
::- The guy will build a small refinery and turn the state around if that happens. I trust him.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:
Aregbe u are mad
The way u have been punishing my parents to make them look irresponsible in their duties
God will disgrace u
God will starve u x6
D way u have reduced educated to selling moi moi , beans cake just to keep body and soul together

Itz a shame

Chai
ndo my dear
E go better

1 Like

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ransomed: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:
Aregbe u are mad
God will disgrace u
God will starve u x6

Itz a shame

::--Sorry bros, i feel your pain. GEJ did same thing to my family when he was there and the unpaid salary arrears is yet to be sorted out by PMB.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by HzRF(m): 2:17am On Jun 12, 2015
ransomed:
::--Sorry bros, i feel your pain. GEJ did same thing to my family when he was there and the unpaid salary arrears is yet to be sorted out by PMB.
For 8 months?
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by mescapee: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:
He stated that the unchecked oil theft under the PDP, in
which the nation was losing 400,000 barrels per day,
culminated in drastic reduction of oil price in the
international marke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by beetruth: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2015
I find it very hard to believe he said this Wow. So he could still score himself high in this state. Ha! I will tell you the truth. Sir, you have failed woefully. Open your eyes clearly and see the f9 on your score card. You have failed to provide the basic human amenities (food, clothing and shelter) to osun state. You have squandered the limited resources on less priorities. If what use are your completed and uncompleted projects when workers can't get their daily meals. Of what use is your opon imo when the cannot pay their healthbills. Of what use is the fake uniform you provided when their parents cannot afford to buy them even used clothes to wear after school or what is the use when they cannot even walk with their heads high in the street when the have to hide their heads from people they borrowed from. Some have died while some are on their dying bed or contemplating suicide yet you open your mouth to blame the opposition?? Signs of oil drop didn't not come over night neither the drop in oil price fall sudden. The signs were there but you chose to squander on projects you make money from and leave millions of people affected. Your creator is your judge and scorer. He sees all and will one day judge each and every one of us and before then your sowings will produce and pray it comes soon enough so you can reap fully this same coin you paid out to the masses. I weep for osun state. The signs were there but they couldn't read through he lines and was totally fooled. God will send help to all stressed homes and relieve them of their agony. It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by gbodimowo(m): 3:05am On Jun 12, 2015
UnknownT:
Aregbesola haven't heard that Nigeria doesn't have an Oil buyer again? This time around what FAAC and RMAFC will be allocating to governors will be barrels of oil, make all the state use their hands go find buyers grin
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by gbodimowo(m): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This man is a rascal.Your people are dying and you have the guts to say you have done well.Sophiscated politics

Behold the rascal legacy.He spent the nations allocation on this..............world tallest talking drum

bloody ritualist
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by princewolex(m): 3:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbesola, u are heartless. God will surely judge u.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by kraftykc(m): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Wait, wait, wait... Did he say N5B to N500M??

That's evil. I'm all for proper federations but the Fact should warn of such a shortfall at least 7 months ahead. This is too drastic a shortfall.
Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ighodalonosa(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2015
NO COMMENT FROM YORUBAS O. BUT IF IT WAS A PDP PERSON OR AN IGBO MAN OR GOODLUCK, THEN IT WILL B AS IF DATA IS NW FREE WITH MTN.

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ighodalonosa(m): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2015
HzRF:
Aregbe u are mad
God will disgrace u
God will starve u x6

Itz a shame

GOD WILL NOT DESTROY HIM
GOD GAVE UR PARENTS CHOICES BUT THEY DECIDED TO VOTE HIM because THEY THINK APC IS A YORUBA PARTY.

3 Likes

Re: My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola by ighodalonosa(m): 4:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Pensioners’ protest: Night guard slumps, dies in Osun
on june 12, 2015 at 2:19 am in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
…Govt sensitive to workers’ welfare — Aregbesola
By Gbenga Olarinoye
OSOGBO—As striking workers and pensioners continue to protest non-payment of salaries in Osun State, another civil servant, simply identified as Tunde, yesterday collapsed and died at government secretariat in Osogbo.
Tunde, who was a night watchman with Osun State government was said to have died following his inability to buy food and drugs due to non payment of his salary for seven months.
The night watchman attached to the Auditor-general’s Office was said to be on night duty when he collapsed and died at his duty post.
Reports said that the man who hailed from Modakeke may have died due to his failure to take his usual drugs for the management of an undisclosed illness. The incident drew the attention of staff of Auditor-General’s office where the man worked but all efforts to rescue him proved abortive.
It took the effort of men of Nigeria Police Force and Civil Defence Corps to evacuate the corpse with hundreds of sympathizers on hand.
A similar case was also reported on Wednesday when a middle-aged man died owing to lack of money to purchase drugs.
Speaking on the development, the Secretary of the Trade Union Congress in Osun State, Mrs. Tola Nosegbe, urged well-meaning Nigerians to join Christian Association of Nigeria and churches in giving aids to workers in the state to save them from untimely death.
Mrs. Nosegbe maintained that government had not been transparent in its approach to the non-payment of workers salaries, saying government should explain how it spent its allocation from January this year to date.
Workers and pensioners in Osun State have not been paid in the past seven months.
PDP seeks NEMA’s assistance
Meantime, the Osun state Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said the plight of workers in the state required intervention by the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA.
The PDP though commended the decision of the state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, to donate food stuffs to the state civil servants whose salaries have not been paid for seven months, said the situation required National and International Agencies attention.
Govt sensitive to welfare of workers – Aregbesola
But the Governor Rauf Aregbesola has said that his administration remains sensitive to the welfare of Osun workers.
Aregbesola described the present financial situation of state that has made the state government unable to pay workers’ salary as disheartening and painful, saying however that no one can suggest or establish a single instance of recklessness on the part of his government.
SHARE ON
Twitter Facebook Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.