Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? (2094 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by LaJose78(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
[b][/b]Hi everyone, can a man be
accused of raping his own wife?
I
really need to know what people
think on this. i'm really
confused and baffled about the
whole thing that is why i
decided
to share it here. Picture this! A
man coming back from work
after a stressful day then asks his
wife who was home all
day
long for sex and then the wife
says she is weak(she is not
in the
mood) the husband fully on
motion to discharge some
vessels
of honor into her. if you know
what i mean then decided to
have
his way with her by any means
necessary thereby forcing
her
for sex. can the man be accused
of rape?(can someone be
accused of stealing his/her own
food) my lawyer friend told
me
its an offense punishable by the
law but do you think this is
right? After all you own
everything about your wife. your
wife
is like a property. what's your
opinion on this' can a woman
charge her husband to court for
rape.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
When a woman is forced to have sex against her will, it is called rape.
Whether she was forced by her husband or someone else.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

thats right.
very nice opinion.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Brugo(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
That case will never fly in court. It will be thrown out.

All the man needs to say is: "my lord, she likes it rough".

2 Likes

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
She isn't runnin away. Why will he want to rape her
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:
the judge will be like, wat's dis trash. Fliiiiiings it away
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Brugo(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
the judge will be like, wat's dis trash. Fliiiiiings it away
I tell you. Have you noticed how our Police refuses to interfere when Husbands and wives fight?

Some cases just cannot fly.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:

All the man needs to say is: "my lord, she likes it rough".
His azz will be roasted if the judge is a feminist

1 Like

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
OK accepted!!!
But tell me why we should blame the man,
the woman is a full housewife and I don't understand what's making her weak after spending the whole day at home.
Sex is important in marriage and I see know reason why she should reject her husband demand.
Though that's not a good reason why he should force her to have sex because the husband will not enjoy it to his satisfaction.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
That of husband, I totally disagree with you!
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Brugo(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
His azz will be roasted if the judge is a feminist

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should pray very hard not to fall into such hands. But seriously of all the rape cases I have read about, not one has been between Husband and Wife.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
LaJose78:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, can a man be
accused of raping his own wife?
I
really need to know what people
think on this. i'm really
confused and baffled about the
whole thing that is why i
decided
to share it here. Picture this! A
man coming back from work
after a stressful day then asks his
wife who was home all
day
long for sex and then the wife
says she is weak(she is not
in the
mood) the husband fully on
motion to discharge some
vessels
of honor into her. if you know
what i mean then decided to
have
his way with her by any means
necessary thereby forcing
her
for sex. can the man be accused
of rape?(can someone be
accused of stealing his/her own
food) my lawyer friend told
me
its an offense punishable by the
law but do you think this is
right? After all you own
everything about your wife. your
wife
is like a property. what's your
opinion on this' can a woman
charge her husband to court for
rape.

..bro...pliss ignore there rubbish comment.....a woman must submit her body ones she is married & and the punnny belongs to the husband 24/7..... Sick or no sick, am tired or no am tired or wot ever. .. A husband muss there for hav access to that punnnny...even if world war 20 breaks out. Ones yor punnny always yor punnnnnny ...so ones u are married...then automatically....she you're for life...pirrrrod!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by sinaj(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
She isn't runnin away. Why will he want to rape her

som women r fond of denying deir hubby sex...

xo u dnt av to blame dem
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
...it's a mans world...pirrrrriod:....you don't like it...say wot..I don't care!!! (No ofeeense) angry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

..bro...pliss ignore there rubbish comment.....a woman must submit her body ones she is married & and the punnny belongs to the husband 24/7..... Sick or no sick, am tired or no am tired or wot ever. .. A husband muss there for hav access to that punnnny...even if world war 20 breaks out. Ones yor punnny always yor punnnnnny ...so ones u are married...then automatically....she you're for life...pirrrrod!! angry

Rapist$ alert!

#No_Means_NO! angry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

som women r fond of denying deir hubby sex...

xo u dnt av to blame dem
marriage tho...
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Rapists everywhere cry cry cry

Naija men are scaring me angry

Why force the woman you love

The mother of your children undecided

Lock him up and throw away the keys judge!
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by ggrin(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

angry

M M grin
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should pray very hard not to fall into such hands. But seriously of all the rape cases I have read about, not one has been between Husband and Wife.
In Nigeria bah? The whites can sue you for smiling when they are angry.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:
...it's a mans world...pirrrrriod:....you don't like it...say wot..I don't care!!! (No ofeeense) angry
man's world my foot! Men would have as well take all the responsibilities.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Rapist$ alert!

#No_Means_NO! angry

..^^^^^.Chiam55...ma sweet hat..the Atlantic Ocean runnin thru ma eyes...the sugar in ma fanta...the corn beef in ma curry goat stew....the yellow ice cream in my mouth...the touch light on my head....the everything on my everything....the mars on my Pluto......the toothpaste on my teeth....and the radio in my battery!!! ((((( mwaaaaaaaah)))))) kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:
[s]Rapists everywhere cry cry cry

Naija men are scaring me angry

Why force the woman you love

The mother of your children undecided

Lock him up and throw away the keys judge![/s]
Why deny the man you love sex?

The father of your children?

If he cheats will you like it?

Selfish women everywhere. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Brugo(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria bah? The whites can sue you for smiling when they are angry.
Na Naija o.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why deny the man you love sex?

The father of your children?

If he cheats will you like it?

Selfish women everywhere. undecided

So he should rape her!?

Come on son

U should know better cry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

..^^^^^.Chiam55...ma sweet hat..the Atlantic Ocean runnin thru ma eyes...the sugar in ma fanta...the corn beef in ma curry goat stew....the yellow ice cream in my mouth...the touch light on my head....the everything on my everything....the mars on my Pluto......the toothpaste on my teeth....and the radio in my battery!!! ((((( mwaaaaaaaah)))))) kiss

You say that to all the light skin women angry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:

So he should rape her!?

Come on son

U should know better cry
Don't tell me that.

What's your excuse for denying sex in the first place?

If it were me I wouldn't rape her but when I cheat I don't want to hear any complaints.

You should know best! undecided
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Male and female are created equal therefore their right to fair hearing should nt be violated,if the woman says she is tired,the man should understand and be caring instead of forcing himself on her. Beside is it everytime the man give in to the woman"s demand? I wonder when men wil learn to accord women respect and stop hammering 'it a man's world'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't tell me that.

What's your excuse for denying sex in the first place?

If it were me I wouldn't rape her but when I cheat I don't want to hear any complaints.

You should know best! undecided

You're right to cheat if she deprives you on a regular bases in fact divorce her but op is trying to justify rape and that is wrong
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
man's world my foot! Men would have as well take all the responsibilities.

...sweeeery let me leccture u....if boy datin babe and he forces her...that is rape & he muss go to jail...BUT...When they are married...the boy muss hav automatic entry at any time......all this nonsense talk like : am too tired...am on my month...I want to rest goes outter the window. ...a mans role is to provide food and get punnnny anytime....pirrrrriod!! angry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:

You say that to all the light skin women angry

..nah... Juss u: You garrrrit.. They ain't garrrrit!!! (class) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:

You're right to cheat if she deprives you on a regular bases in fact divorce her but op is trying to justify rape and that is wrong
Rape is never right madam.

But in Nigeria anything concerning husband and wife in bedroom matters is not taken seriously.

So no judge will sentence a husband for trying to sleep with his wife. Rather he will tell them to settle it among themselves.

And have you forgotten that she needs evidence to prove he raped her?

Why go through all those stress when you can simply enjoy sex with your husband.

Wtf do you mean by "NO means NO"?

In marriage?

This is not the UK please! undecided
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeeery let me leccture u....if boy datin babe and he forces her...that is rape & he muss go to jail...BUT...When they are married...the boy muss hav automatic entry at any time......all this nonsense talk like : am too tired...am on my month...I want to rest goes outter the window. ...a mans role is to provide food and get punnnny anytime....pirrrrriod!! angry
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Today Told Me This........... / If You Love Me, Say It. (picture) / Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.