Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? (2105 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
man's world my foot! Men would have as well take all the responsibilities.
Sadly there is nothing you can do to change that grin
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Boy well I'm glad I'm in the UK then

Fvck dat

No means no! angry

naijaboiy:

Rape is never right madam.

But in Nigeria anything concerning husband and wife in bedroom matters is not taken seriously.

So no judge will sentence a husband for trying to sleep with his wife. Rather he will tell them to settle it among themselves.

And have you forgotten that she needs evidence to prove he raped her?

Why go through all those stress when you can simply enjoy sex with your husband.

Wtf do you mean by "NO means NO"?

In marriage?

This is not the UK please! undecided

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Boy well I'm glad I'm in the UK then

Fvck dat

No means no! angry

Then stay the fhuuck there and stop bothering yourself about naija men.

Who gives a rats ass about your opinion on us anyway? undecided
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then stay the fhuuck there and stop bothering yourself about naija men.

Who gives a rats ass about your opinion on us anyway? undecided

Lol!
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeeery let me leccture u....if boy datin babe and he forces her...that is rape & he muss go to jail...BUT...When they are married...the boy muss hav automatic entry at any time......all this nonsense talk like : am too tired...am on my month...I want to rest goes outter the window. ...a mans role is to provide food and get punnnny anytime....pirrrrriod!! angry
stale!! Ok listen, did u gv in to ur woman demand all the time? See,gone are days a woman wil sit at home and wait for the man to provide,we are all equal hence have the right to air our view becos we are also partaking in the family responsibility. Am working, u are working,wat makes u tink becos u are a man u have full access to my body? No way, married or nt i own my body..
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
stale!! Ok listen, did u gv in to ur woman demand all the time? See,gone are days a woman wil sit at home and wait for the man to provide,we are all equal hence have the right to air our view becos we are also partaking in the family responsibility. Am working, u are working,wat makes u tink becos u are a man u have full access to my body? No way, married or nt i own my body..

angry
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:

...equal how? ... Can u push car?... Can u drive lorry...can u do 20 push up....can u protect yor sef if u see lion in a bush?...can u become president of that Nigeria sef?.....can u fly military jet?.... Can u work to provide for the family?..,can u unite a family?.... If dog chases u, can u escape & fly over a fense?........so which equality exactly r u talkin about?

..lookhear sweeeery...the rule says: ones u are married...yor husband muss hav automatic entry whether u r sick or not......and then when we cheat on u, u start moanin!!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by LaJose78(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
When a woman is forced to have sex against her will, it is called rape.
Whether she was forced by her husband or someone else.
Rili?...bt d hubby already paid d bride price nw?
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by LaJose78(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

..bro...pliss ignore there rubbish comment.....a woman must submit her body ones she is married & and the punnny belongs to the husband 24/7..... Sick or no sick, am tired or no am tired or wot ever. .. A husband muss there for hav access to that punnnny...even if world war 20 breaks out. Ones yor punnny always yor punnnnnny ...so ones u are married...then automatically....she you're for life...pirrrrod!! angry
Oyamilenu o.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by LaJose78(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Male and female are created equal therefore their right to fair hearing should nt be violated,if the woman says she is tired,the man should understand and be caring instead of forcing himself on her. Beside is it everytime the man give in to the woman"s demand? I wonder when men wil learn to accord women respect and stop hammering 'it a man's world'.
Shoroniyen?
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
LaJose78:
Shoroniyen?
whatever that means.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
LaJose78:

Oyamilenu o.

...bro..so did u rape some one? (no ofeense) lipsrsealed
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by LaJose78(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..so did u rape some one? (no ofeense) lipsrsealed
Never.
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by MrCork: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2015
LaJose78:

Never.

...plis don't do that $hit...it's so so wrong & degrading. It's a very horrible crime
Re: I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife?? by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

..^^^^^.Chiam55...ma sweet hat..the Atlantic Ocean runnin thru ma eyes...the sugar in ma fanta...the corn beef in ma curry goat stew....the yellow ice cream in my mouth...the touch light on my head....the everything on my everything....the mars on my Pluto......the toothpaste on my teeth....and the radio in my battery!!! ((((( mwaaaaaaaah)))))) kiss
Madman!gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation / UK Sugar Mummy Said She Can Pay Well, Can You Service Her Well / How Do I Tell Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.