Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62657 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by pure2012soul(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o
Like dem wound Jagaband? grin grin grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers

MORONIC EEDIOT,

SO GUYS MUST BE GOOD LOVER BEFORE HE FIT RECEIVE GOOD GIFT? undecided

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD.

USELESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by koladebrainiac(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! She's lovely.....nice gift
who is she? My birthday is on the way

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kenex4ever(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
she gave you a nice gift because you are a good lover...To all them guyz complaining abt getting boxers and singlet learn to be better lovers
in this context, "good lover" = money spender
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kindl0(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow. Thats great. To whom much is given... hbd bro.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by sexylogan(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
HeartRobber:

Ode,

If not for this your fine face ehh, I for show you now

undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by kenex4ever(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Viciyus:

MORONIC EEDIOT,

SO GUYS MUST BE GOOD LOVER BEFORE HE FIT RECEIVE GOOD GIFT? undecided

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD.

USELESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU
guy calm down. no need for this
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by leofab(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
do you know if the guy bought a range rover for her in her own birthday?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Swagt101(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
timpaker:
It's a very nice watch.

It has a chronograph design that is non functional

The date/calender complication seems to have bn replaced by the camera.

It's a good thing it has a luminous hand.

The watch also feature a tachymeter resting around the black dial (hope you know how to use it? )

Generally, the watch is cool. Your girl gave you something to cherish.

(hope you won't be tempted to make a sextape with it?) wink

There is nothing as sexy a wristwatch gift cheesy .
I pray next time shed get you something like a Hublot big bang, Citizen Eco-drive and Michael Koors. grin
Let me not go far with the reviews.
Happy belated birthday bro.
Guy u dey sell watch? grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
So she can track you down anytime, Nice.smart girl.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by timpaker(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Swagt101:
Guy u dey sell watch? grin

Nope. I make em

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Intendy: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)
true yans

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Interesting. It appears Nigerian ladies are becoming more resourceful and bounteous in purchasing gifts for their men. Contrary to the traditional believe that men should be presented with #400 pair of boxers and lux vest on their birthdays. Really nice.

You people too should learn how to do chores that are traditionally meant for women wink
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....

GF? If I hear ... #Sugar mummy things grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by eromoko: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lets remember the wrist watch has audio and video recorder, and 32G storage shape. The babe wants to monitor him everywhere. guy use ur ca-pa
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by yarcs(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
guy u no go lyk show me d camera ma c?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by anigold(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....

Bros dont be too happy she is expecting a house worth N300M on banana island..
Our girls are noted for buying us
N150 boxers,N200 singlet and N50 handkerchief but expecting a Phone worth N110,000 from us guys...
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by TheFLIRT(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
That's ma kind of gal cry
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by julioralph(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
she try
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by jrerico1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
keep mute pls
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by braimeddy: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=13pt]BROS ABEG TELL ME WHERE U LOCATE DIS UR BABE MAKE I ALSO GO TRY MY LUCK FOR DAT REGION[/size] cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by damayor001(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
and sade keeps buying boxers and perfume for me...

Na God go purnish that girl angry
hahahahahaha... Guy you funny o
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
The one when buy me murano when i dump throway cos she no buy me range,wetin make i talk
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by virus04(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)

exactly

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by victorazy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! She's lovely.....nice gift

Yee! I have the watch too, na be give me too grin she bought it 8k
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by snryockris(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice gift....where I fit buy dis wrist watch? wink
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by haqueurate(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dude, thats a spy watch, its either she wants u to spy for her or she wants to spy on u lipsrsealed
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Grahamjnr(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
All of you singing praises to the girl, have you ask the op how much he has spent on the girl? Guess he must have spent down to his pubic hair for that lady cos the Nigerian girls for certain can't buy a guy a gift unless they're expecting something tripling it in return!
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by AsanwaKC(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
and so
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Hwy95: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
""It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.""

Sounds rather complicated for a watch.
Anyway Happy Birthday
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

See pics below....
The packaging na hype but it's a good spy watch. Ranges between 10 and 13k. Your babe head dey there. You must go between 10 & 13 rounds tonight else ..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.