Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (62658 Views)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by adeabi: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hope the device(wrist watch) has no built-in GPS so she will not be able to track your voice, movement and people around you. Please do no womanize or cheat on her be cause she will know with the aid of that device.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's lovely about a 45 dollars wrist watch? grin

embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed lipsrsealed
You said you'll take me to Ibiza and spoil me shege , I hope say no be Nyanya you wan carry me go so? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by dayojags10(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
How much?,i want it for myself... Cause no matter how i wait,that my gf wont buy it for me grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You said you'll take me to Ibiza and spoil me shege , I hope say no be Nyanya you wan carry me go so? grin

Lmao

You know I'm more than that cool
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
De.ejavuu my birthday is in a few weeks time o. grin cheesy

What did You get me on my birthday undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:
and sade keeps buying boxers and perfume for me...

Na God go purnish that girl angry
Dude, she gave u your worth abegg ****wink****
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
sukkot:
when you say lover do you mean a better boyfriend or do you mean a better s-e-x machine ?

i mean both
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao

You know I'm more than that cool
Show working abeg.
In short all boys and men go just do meeting for una head - nobody go talk to una until una begin toast us up and down.

Just imagine you toasting me and running after me like : Truckie wait I wan tell you something . grin

I go just bone , come make my face like okon and respond with

Yime ayone o, I'm underage. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's lovely about a 45 dollars wrist watch? grin

The fact that you've not bought one for me grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by andyanders: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:
you sure say na she buy am or she lick one dude ear collect watch come give you

Me think so as some ladies can do anything to please a guy by getting from an old dude and giving to the younger one.

Ask OshoBaba new wife. She gave her guy $1,mill usd as a gift. Can you beat this?
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Etetejake(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
pearl360:

C'mon that's harsh. grin grin
SORRY. I WAS JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

We hope that most of your ilks learn from acts like this. Normally, the value and worth of a gift shouldn't matter but the heart where it comes from. One's boyfriend should also be able to decipher when his girl don't have money and what they can afford. However, the boxers gifts is obsolete and thinking outside the box to get something affordable and unique should be the way to go.

I for one don't see anything reason why a girl should get her bf boxers as birthday gift except she's thinking he doesn't have enough , lol.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Wetin him wan give you before except plenty diick and plenty lies. cheesy
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by yungcyrus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:
That's lovely smiley
its not lovely until u do am 4 ur guy...
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
vizkiz:

you be mumu...so because the girl fine now you no wan talk.if na guy, you go done show am your skills undecided

help me tell am
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

The fact that you've not bought one for me grin
Even if I use a gift to suffocate you , you still won't notice. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by dalass(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
E remain for the watch to start browsing..... Lol!.... Nice watch
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Deejavuu(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Show working abeg.
In short all boys and men go just do meeting for una head - nobody go talk to una until una begin toast us up and down.

Just imagine you toasting me and running after me like : Truckie wait I wan tell you something . grin

I go just bone , come make my face like okon and respond with

Yime ayone o, I'm underage. grin

grin cheesy

Thank God say na imagination..

Shakes him back to reality tongue
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy

Thank God say na imagination..

Shakes him back to reality tongue
Buhahahaha grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even if I use a gift to suffocate you , you still won't notice. grin

Because?

Just try am first grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by clown: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
linearity:
OP talk true make devil shame....

You have a picture of two different types of watches, the colors are different, the boxes are different and even inside packaging are different.

Your girlfriend dash you two watches for your birthday? If this was the case, you would have mentioned it, but it would have still be odd.

I do not know if you are advertising the watches, abi you dey show us pictures from one of your window shopping escapees.

By the way, on the first watch with white inside packaging, is that 'GOODHANDS Honor accmpaniments' written on the box? what is 'accmpaniments'? and the inside packaging indicate the watch is 'GUESS'? O boy, you sure say no bi chinkos bi dis?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/mini-dv-dvr-cameras-watches-8GB-Hot-sell-Waterproof-Watch-Digital-Video-action-Camera-espia-720/32340023502.html

I'm afraid it is Sir! grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by adaxxy: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=stephenqueen post=34657270]Op@stephenqueen you are a clown grin grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Goodnuel: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feranchek:
Such women falls under 2 categories

Rich lover girls or

A sharp gurl with a rich boyfriend who knows that such gesture would make the rich dude love her more and SPEND MORE on her..... (win/win)
1/1 cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
dalass:

E remain for the watch to start browsing..... Lol!.... Nice watch
See stone na. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Because?

Just try am first grin
I got just diicks and nothing else but just diick for you all the way. grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Macmilla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
SenR:

Just received this lovely time piece from
my girlfriend as my birthday gift.

It's comes with a 32GB internal memory,
An HD Camera for both motion picture and
video recording, audio recording and a charging usb cable used for charging the wrist watch.

See pics below....
What's the hullabaloo about a cheap imitation watch with fake chronograph? Look closely at the chronograph dials. It's a freaking inferior watch I can't have on my wrist. That watch should not be more than #1500. I'd better wear a cheap rubber digital wristwatch than wear that shii.
The xx chromosome is inherently stingy, take it or leave it. Good girls only reciprocate 0.2% of what you spend on them. So if you spend #1000 on her, she will spend #2 on you. Spend #10k and she will spend #20. The stupid ones spend even less. Don't hate them for it, It's just their nature.

1 Like

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

iPhone 6+ undecided
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by patwilly(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
timpaker:
It's a very nice watch.

It has a chronograph design that is non functional

The date/calender complication seems to have bn replaced by the camera.

It's a good thing it has a luminous hand.

The watch also feature a 40mm tachymeter resting around the black dial (hope you know how to use it? )

Generally, the watch is cool. Your girl gave you something to cherish.

(hope you won't be tempted to make a sextape with it?) wink

There is nothing as sexy a wristwatch gift cheesy .

I pray next time shed get you something like a Hublot big bang, Citizen Eco-drive and Michael Koors. grin

Let me not go far with the reviews.

Happy belated birthday bro.
bros na wao! You get B.Tech for wristwatch technology?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

I for one don't see anything reason why a girl should get her bf boxers as birthday gift except she's thinking he doesn't have enough , lol.
Really?? grin
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by dwayni: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice but bro that piece is less than $40 lol. No offense, its a good gesture from from her but.......

Corvette from baby girl as Christmas gift.
Re: (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. by elantraceey(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got just diicks and nothing else but just diick for you all the way. grin

Really ?? Are you that rich?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.