Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (25218 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by stbrown07(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Islamist as a President, after inciting violence with his inflammatory comments that led to the annihilation of Christians and Corpers aftermath of 2011 election. God will punish u,useless jihadist.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by vecman22(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
No need cos there shall be no peace with this administration till 2019

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

So also the won't be peace in your family.. yu guys wishing dis country bad shall neva see good.. nonsense
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
vecman22:

So also the won't be peace in your family.. yu guys wishing dis country bad shall neva see good.. nonsense
go and die
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Btruth: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Serious business talk now. This is not a talk for any un-serious minded people. Whatever you decides with your service chiefs and cabinets, we will hope in it that it will work.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by 1after: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Locked out as usual.

S. Ukwungum, the black monkey of an ugly woman.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Benfaco: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

God bless NIGERIA
I'm also a PDP supporter but i'll rather pray for a better and peaceful NIGERIA.

I doubt if you've ever witnessed a war.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by heavenmade(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
there shall be no peace in your home,and not in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
heavenmade:
there shall be no peace in your home,and not in Nigeria
Go back to ur miserable life
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
u r mad

You are madder.. Thunder fire your black yansh
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ariel20:

You are madder.. Thunder fire your black yansh
lol.

Dear ashawo no be work
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by heavenmade(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
Go back to ur miserable life
but you sound more miserable buddy
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
lol.

Dear ashawo no be work

grin cheesy grin ashawo better pass trolling like a robot dear

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by churchmind: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
gebest:
Nonsense, when is he going to CHANGE the service thieves.
u sure say no b u b d thief were no get brain
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by condralbede(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Where is Osibanjo?
grin grin he was warned not to near d venue!!
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ariel20:

grin cheesy grin ashawo better pass trolling like a robot dear
at least better than u.

Me up here in Melbourne and u down there in ajegunle
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
at least better than u.

Me up here in Melbourne and u down there in ajegunle

Idiot, Nigeria is not ok for you to reside in Australia cos your father GEJ could not achieve anything in Nigeria after 6years of ruling.

NIgeria will rise again # Neveragain shall there be clueless in our presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ariel20:

Idiot, Nigeria is not ok for you to reside in Australia cos your father GEJ could not achieve anything in Nigeria after 6years of ruling.

NIgeria will rise again # Neveragain shall there be clueless in our presidency
OK carry on with ur country.

When u r tired u know the way out or u can pass through lybia and enter Europe.

Babe u can't understand until u leave that hell fire of a nation shore
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by olasha1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
If u wish nigeria no peace 4 4 year and so shall it replicate in your life,family $ generation to come amen.stamp $ steal except ur PigDeepPig were not voted 4 massively in 2011 $ voted out in 2015 base on lackluster..oloriburuku omoale omo iran kiran kiran.kobaje fun gbogbgo idile yin
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by LeStylo: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Where is Osibanjo?
Dealing with Economic strategies. While Baba was in Germany with G7, he was at World Economic Forum Africa (WEFA).

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by olasha1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
OK carry on with ur country.

When u r tired u know the way out or u can pass through lybia and enter Europe.

Babe u can't understand until u leave that hell fire of a nation shore

Oloriburuku omoale. understand what or its u that lack understanding,when u left d shore of naija to d morgue where u are now.is this d way manner that is being rule that ur Father Jonathan ruled Nigeria? Eyin omoale who ready to go extra miles (to detriment)of nigeria all because of their selfish interest
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
PMB always looking presidential 24/7
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nellybii: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

There will be no peace in your family till 2019 you this miserable imbeccile.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by abbeyty(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na all these pictures go slove our problems?
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
USED and dumped,his assignment is over,you wan try abokis,sai baba
doublewisdom:
Where is Osibanjo?
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nellybii:

There will be no peace in your family till 2019 you this miserable imbeccile.
ur family

Ode
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
olasha1:

Oloriburuku omoale. understand what or its u that lack understanding,when u left d shore of naija to d morgue where u are now.is this d way manner that is being rule that ur Father Jonathan ruled Nigeria? Eyin omoale who ready to go extra miles (to detriment)of nigeria all because of their selfish interest
lol

Ole
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Gogetta(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
And you will be consumed. Amen.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
olasha1:

If u wish nigeria no peace 4 4 year and so shall it replicate in your life,family $ generation to come amen.stamp $ steal except ur PigDeepPig were not voted 4 massively in 2011 $ voted out in 2015 base on lackluster..oloriburuku omoale omo iran kiran kiran.kobaje fun gbogbgo idile yin
mumu
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gogetta:
And you will be consumed. Amen.
u r consumed already
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by ogbuefiugo: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

...and so shall it be for you and your household till 2019 by the power of AMADIOHA!

Quote me any day.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by ogbuefiugo: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
olasha1:

Amen.

The dude doesn't know what he has just done.

I'm personally working on his case and have released the evil ones over his life to torment him and give him sleepless nights.

He will come here to beg for mercy.

E neva halla!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.