Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (25221 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Regional cooperation by affected nations remains the most strategic move to smother BH. Jonathan seemed to have woken up to this truth that is borne out of strategic thinking too late in the day and was clearly bereft, sadly though, of the needed clout, personal integrity, international connection and the strong constitution wartime leaders parade to command the respect and cooperation of fellow Heads of State to forge a formidable allied force without which BH will remain undefeated.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by sunsewa: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
No need cos there shall be no peace with this administration till 2019

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

Me too,l belong to PDP no defection.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by femixville(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
if der won't be peace with dis Govt then there won't be peace with Nigeria nd der won't b peace with YOU! How can you b cursing wen u need to pray fr peace of ur country...... U are a villain indeed!
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
President looking too sweet jooooooooor! Very presidential not clu*************ess grin
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Okaka27(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
abraka00:
Buhari is wasting his time. meanwhile, 43 killed in Borno state today.
ANODA PDP HEARTBROKEN TANOID

BURN!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by bashydemy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
gebest:
Nonsense, when is he going to CHANGE the service thieves.
He don't need to change them, They have to be in the war front and face work for the millions they have embezzled. Thank PMB have give direction to relocate to Borno state.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Okaka27(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
I'm In Melbourne so what's ur problem
TANOIDS EVERYWHERE

BURN !!! BURN!! BURN IN SHAAAAAME!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by bashydemy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
There will never be peace for the evil one..
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
Oooooooo!Who be this Clueless Son of a Foool!again?
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bifwoli:
Useless Fulani president,all he cares for is photo-ops,frequent rides on presidential jet and inspecting foreign guards of honor.

Staying home to solve myriad problems is not his forte and Nigeria will be worse off at the end of his tenure.
Thunder fire that yur mouth whe u dey take drink adulterated ogogoro & eat shit!
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by bdbest1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cool...

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by vecman22(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
go and die

Dead man..
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by ideylaff: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
gebest:
Nonsense, when is he going to CHANGE the service thieves.

He needs them to untangle the rope they put around the Military...

Its a tactical move.... if he just sacks them.... without the rest of the moles and boys in the Army..... it will be a waste of time

We were not at War during OBJ's time, so baba OBJ could get rid of the service chiefs form day one.....

There nothng to hide... with Boko Haram on the fore having new service chiefs makes no sense

1. They have woken up form their slumber

2. GEJ has opened his mouth behind closed doors telling them whos compromised and who not

3. Buhari has told them them will vomit every penny they have chopped form the defence budget, so they are working like clock work
before then will eventually get the sack

4. There is nothing as good as an uncertainty over your head , job or position, everytime Buhari calla for a meeting with them the pee in their pants...

Lets not take Buharis silence for Stupidity..... the senate President saga has brought him in the open with antennas ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by lastpage: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

[size=16pt]..and you, your father, your mother, your household and all your lineage shall NEVER KNOW PEACE.... till you die miserably.

Sewer-rat
[/size]!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
lastpage:

[size=16pt]..me, my father, my mother, and my household and all my lineage shall NEVER KNOW PEACE.... till i die miserably.

Sewer-rat
[/size]!

Lastpage!
god punish u and your family
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by gebest: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
ideylaff:

He needs them to untangle the rope they put around the Military...

Its a tactical move.... if he just sacks them.... without the rest of the moles and boys in the Army..... it will be a waste of time

We were not at War during OBJ's time, so baba OBJ could get rid of the service chiefs form day one.....

There nothng to hide... with Boko Haram on the fore having new service chiefs makes no sense

1. They have woken up form their slumber

2. GEJ has opened his mouth behind closed doors telling them whos compromised and who not

3. Buhari has told them them will vomit every penny they have chopped form the defence budget, so they are working like clock work
before then will eventually get the sack

4. There is nothing as good as an uncertainty over your head , job or position, everytime Buhari calla for a meeting with them the pee in their pants...

Lets not take Buharis silence for Stupidity..... the senate President saga has brought him in the open with antennas ooooo
thanks, we need people like u in this forum
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by back2sender: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2015
jammyunn:
source- vanguard

cc- lalasticlala
This is a leader. even the service chief behind him are happy they have someone that understood what it takes to lead.
just check the picture once again, this is a commander in chief
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by abraka00(f): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Okaka27:
ANODA PDP HEARTBROKEN TANOID

BURN!!! grin
You may be the next casualty of their brutal killing or miaming.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Okaka27(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
abraka00:
You may be the next casualty of their brutal killing or miaming.
and it was ur parents that told u its APC dat is Book Haram?? grin

Female Mungula

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.