Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54491 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by ire700: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Why is it that only people from the east and south south believe that no girls were missing and it's all a plot to destabilize GEJ's government? Why was the military able to curtail boko haram activities before the election and even create a conducive environment for election to hold only to begin to lose the fight after handing over?The people who have murdered and kidnapped thousands, can't they kidnap a little over two hundred girls?Rhetoric questions I wish had answers to.

You are wrong my brother. This has absolutely nothing to do with "tribalism"

Most people who think and who have not been brainwashed by "anglo-american propaganda" actually believe that the Chibok Schoolgirls story is a "psychological operation". If you dont know what a "PSYOP" is, read the following:

"Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals"
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by nwadiuko1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
majamajic:
Why only 5 out of 200 plus ?
na only them waka come
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Babatundetinubu: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

Wow...this is powerful...... sad....respect......
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:
Shame on GEJ
Save for cluelessness he ought to have atleast visited them.
who told u he didn't visited them?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
who told u he didn't visited them?

Visited them?
Then prove.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by ire700: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Why is it that only people from the east and south south believe that no girls were missing and it's all a plot to destabilize GEJ's government? Why was the military able to curtail boko haram activities before the election and even create a conducive environment for election to hold only to begin to lose the fight after handing over?The people who have murdered and kidnapped thousands, can't they kidnap a little over two hundred girls?Rhetoric questions I wish had answers to.

I am neither from the South/South or from the East and I can tell you that this "Chibok girls story" is a hoax. Some girls may have been abducted in the area, but this story was hyped by the anglo-american media to reach certain geopolitical objectives. The number of 200 to 300 abducted schoolgirls was deliberately inflated and all these people appearing as the "parents" and "relatives" of the girls or even the so called girls who managed to escape are "

The Chibok School Girls saga, is not only a "PSYOP", but it also has all the features of another “CIA Black Operation” waged against Nigeria and its people. Those who don’t know what a “black op” is should read the following:

“A black operation or black op is a covert operation by a government, a government agency, or a military organization. This can include activities by private companies or groups."

US intelligence is extremely active in Nigeria with thousands of assets at its disposal, among senior government officials, in the media and within the security services. It is the CIA "de facto control" over Nigeria that has enabled this "fake story" to make headlines
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Heehee love pikin de fear..shebi u won proof say u be shege abi mugu nah!
Edioot.I will always have time for love children like you,no be today nah. grin
Go sleep mumu.. grin

Why you dey beg for sleep grin sorry o U go stay here with me and i will only respond to u wen I am done doing important things. But if u dear sleep come wait till tomorrow they you be hopeless mugu grin
I know say u dey wait for me but I had to attend to important matters. I know I am the only important thing in ur life right now grin the obstacle to ur sleep. But no sleep for u grin
Oya clueless mugu what were u saying. No let ur 2mb finish o we have a long night ahead grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
olu77:
I hope they find the girls alive and in the right frame of mind.

Meanwhile, where is Ezekwesili and the bring back our girls crusaders?

She's done eith her job nau. Since Gej is no longer in power, she has now gone on holidays.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by mpowa(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
ire700:

You are right. These women are "crisis actors". It is critical that Nigerians debunk the Chibok Schoolgirls Hoax as soon as possible. This story was a massive “psychological attack” on Nigeria as a nation carried out by “exogenous forces” with the active complicity of “endogenous forces” namely a faction of the Action People Congress.

This sham must be exposed by Nigerian truth seekers, in an effort to thwart the ongoing western destabilization of the country. Denouncing the lies surrounding the Chibok saga does not imply that the fact that the issue of kidnapping in Nigeria is not acknowledged and that it should not be treated seriously by the authorities.

According to the Global Database of Events (www.gdeltproject.org), there were 2,285 kidnappings in Nigeria in the first four months of 2014 why would the “invisible” 300 Chibok schoolgirls receive more attention than the other 2,000 abductions for the same period? Why would the Western media care so much about kidnappings in Nigeria? The reason is clear. It aims at keeping a focus on Nigeria in an effort to portray the country as a “failed state” incapable of protecting its people.

What I wonder is; why some of us care more about not looking bad than to stop this evil, if by your statistics, about 2, 258 people in 4 months doesn't it still make the country a Failed state? Or you need your family to be among them to appreciate the gravity of this evil, either it was chibok girls or any other people, it was obvious that the GEJ government lost total control of the state, this is the kind of reasoning that made him fail, it took him a whole two weeks to make a statement on the issue after the whole world had gotten involved, Everything to him was ' they're after me, they're getting at me' No empathy, no leadership, even if it's a hoax as insinuated, a leader will give a benefit of doubt cos it involve a lot of lives - make a public statement on how unfortunate it is and that you'll investigate. Then you do your homework, to unravel the supposed SCAM (@ least you're the government), but the best they could come up with are lies from Okupe, Fanikayode etc linking APC to Boko Haram, playing politics with the lives of the precious citizens -Now if you tanoids still believe it was cooked up, come up with your investigations and give us the proof, enough said!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Why you dey beg for sleep grin sorry o U go stay here with me and i will only respond to u wen I am done doing important things. But if u dear sleep come wait till tomorrow they you be hopeless mugu grin
I know say u dey wait for me but I had to attend to important matters. I know I am the only important thing in ur life right now grin the obstacle to ur sleep. But no sleep for u grin
Oya clueless mugu what were u saying. No let ur 2mb finish o we have a long night ahead grin

See how cheap you write.I though you had slept.
Your idiocy and stupidity is beyond redemption. Am sure you don't know that as a love child with a loveless status you will die of frustration, anger and over apprehension. This is simply because your accidental nature in this life was mechanically propelled.
I will only relate on an even ground with you when your conscious,discovered whom your biological Papa is and asked him why he never taught his mistress manners,coz it appears your upbringing is akin to manners applicable to residents of a burlesque. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

President Goodluck Jonathan is currently meeting with parents of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok, Borno State on April 14 behind closed-doors.

Pixs plz. if any..and the current visit was made available to all and sundry including me and U.

https://www.nairaland.com/1836135/presidency-shared-n22.4m-chibok-parents
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

See how cheap you write.I though you had slept.
Your idiocy and stupidity is beyond redemption. Am sure you don't know that as a love child with a loveless status you will die of frustration, anger and over apprehension. This is simply because your accidental nature in this life was mechanically propelled.
I will only relate on an even ground with you when your conscious,discovered whom your biological Papa is and asked him why he never taught his mistress manners,coz it appears your upbringing is akin to manners applicable to residents of a burlesque. grin
No my dear its not bed time for me but I guess it is for you. Unfortunately for you, you must keep awake with me grin
I have been steady with one word for u -foolish mumu that is cos I am so convinced its what you are. And I can feel you hopelessly running out of words to curse with. I can feel you wondering how u enterd my lane. Today u will remain here.
By the way if u expect me to dot my I and cross my T because of you then shame on u o. I repeat you are not my class. You can go on and spell words fully cos you have a lot to prove to me my boy grin but you are not worth my seriousness. I am using u for fun
NOTE U WILL BE SUBMITTING THAT U ARE A MUMU IF U DONT REPLY undecided
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
No my dear its not bed time for me but I guess it is for you. Unfortunately for you, you must keep awake with me grin
I have been steady with one word for u -foolish mumu that is cos I am so convinced its what you are. And I can feel you hopelessly running out of words to curse with. I can feel you wondering how u enterd my lane. Today u will remain here.
By the way if u expect me to dot my I and cross my T because of you then shame on u o. I repeat you are not my class. You can go on and spell words fully cos you have a lot to prove to me my boy grin but you are not worth my seriousness. I am using u for fun

Your soo soo a love child,that it takes u ages to send a rejoinder.Ediott

You may look like a daft and talk like one but don't let that fool you. You really are an Ediot.These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self and beliefs
To mind your own business.
Not to want to manage other people's affairs.
To avoid acts of idiocy in your curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.Once again, you'v shown all the sensitivity of a blunt young lad.
I guess the condom factory owes you an apology.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Senjuchiha: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Your soo soo a love child,that it takes u ages to send a rejoinder.Ediott

You may look like a daft and talk like one but don't let that fool you. You really are an Ediot.These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self and beliefs
To mind your own business.
Not to want to manage other people's affairs.
To avoid acts of idiocy in your curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.Once again, you'v shown all the sensitivity of a blunt young lad.
I guess the condom factory owes you an apology.

Yes my boy grin I know you go ahead to type the insults in order to be readily available but see u are not my only source of amusement right now so I touch other things before replying u. What else can u do? I am the only important thing in ur life right now so you have to prepare urself grin if only you know the number of persons here laffing at what I am doing to u, u go hate ur life.
I repeat that u are a foolish mumu. What was it u were saying? rmbr u hav a duty to reply
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by anonimi: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Pix plz..

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Yes my boy grin I know you go ahead to type the insults in order to be readily available but see u are not my only source of amusement right now so I touch other things before replying u. What else can u do? I am the only important thing in ur life right now so you have to prepare urself grin if only you know the number of persons here laffing at what I am doing to u, u go hate ur life.
I repeat that u are a foolish mumu. What was it u were saying? rmbr u hav a duty to reply

Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do.Am really enjoying this.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.I appreciate your in dept research.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Am really enjoying this.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
You know we were having a game of counting all the new curse words u will use next and I was shown the bolded. Them say make i tell u it's bad English and that u are disappointing us. We were hoping u can write very well grin
You are just a jambite starting life u still have a long way to go. foolish mumu what were u saying
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
You know we were having a game of counting all the new curse words u will use next and I was shown the bolded. Them say make i tell u it's bad English and that u are disappointing us. We were hoping u can write very well grin
You are just a jambite starting life u still have a long way to go. foolish mumu what were u saying

Now the love child is becoming more confused than a mouse in a burlesque house.Circling what he thinks are malapropisms? Mhen lovelessness is a misfortune.English is neither yours or mine.You are an ediott fully certified. I may assist if you desire to re unite you with your lost papa as earlier memtioned. grin
Mumu pass cow..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Am really enjoying this.
Mr man you are becoming too slow with ur replies o. No let by guest rmbr say them get other things to do o
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Mr man you are becoming too slow with ur replies o. No let by guest rmbr say them get other things to do o

.You must have a low opinion of people, if you think they are your equal.You may used to being arrogant and obnoxious.Now I see that you are just the literary a daft kunt .Any guy with your IQ should have a
low voice too! Keep writing plz,maybe some day u will say something more intelligent.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Now the love child is becoming more confused than a mouse in a burlesque house.Circling what he thinks are malapropisms? Mhen lovelessness is a misfortune.English is neither yours or mine.You are an ediott fully certified. I may assist if you desire to re unite you with your lost papa as earlier memtioned. grin
Mumu pass cow..
The bolded is spelt WHEN. Dont worry I know u were rushing to meet up with ur amazing post speed.
I am disappointed that u keep eating ur words. I thought u took note how much I cant write just now, how come you just rmbd that english is neither mine nor urs. Yes it is 'nor' not 'or' mr love child mumu grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

[s].You must have a low opinion of people, if you think they are your equal.You may used to being arrogant and obnoxious.Now I see that you are just the literary a daft kunt .Any guy with your IQ should have a
low voice too! Keep writing plz,maybe some day u will say something more intelligent[/s].
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
The bolded is spelt WHEN. Dont worry I know u were rushing to meet up with ur amazing post speed.
I am disappointed that u keep eating ur words. I thought u took note how much I cant write just now, how come you just rmbd that english is neither mine nor urs. Yes it is 'nor' not 'or' mr love child mumu grin

Haaahaaa.. This guy is completely knocked off..dont tell me your actually out of words to write?
Love child. Mumu pass cow
Let me assist you claim damages from the very condom factory that illicitly brought you to this world,u won do big boy,when ur frustrated. ediottt.. grin

And to show how loveless ur life is..that word is Men,which is funkinized as Mhen..but coz ur daft and one sided u think its when...

Ehhhh..love pikin o! Mumuness come join too..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Haaahaaa.. This guy is completely knocked off..dont tell me your actually out of words to write?
Love child. Mumu pass cow
Let me assist you claim damages from the very condom factory that illicitly brought you to this world,u won do big boy,when ur frustrated. ediottt.. grin
Go back to school child and stop making excuses for your foolishness. I was hoping you were good but I was dispappointed.
Here is ur score card: you are d least I havd handled here.
But most importantly try not to prove me right that u are a mumu by going to sleep. We both said we were enjoying this. So i expect u to keep up d spirit grin
What were u saying mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Lionsclaw post=34714failedo back to school child and stop making excuses for your foolishness. I was hoping you were good but I was dispappointed.
But most importantly try not to prove me right that u are a mumu by going to sleep. We both said we were enjoying this. So i expect u to keep up d spirit grin
What were u saying mumu[/quote]

I was saying something about the failed condom ur papa used to usher u disgracefully.
Your too slow for my rejoinder.Let me intervene in the recovery for damages plz..:-)
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Go back to school child and stop making excuses for your foolishness. I was hoping you were good but I was dispappointed.
What were u saying mumu

I was saying something about the failed condom ur papa used to usher u disgracefully.
Your too slow for my rejoinder.Let me intervene in the recovery for damages plz..:-)
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=shamsuRana post=34714777][/quote] Oh yeye boy I am slow with d typing and u will have to deal with it by waiting for me wink its ur punishment abi u want to rush off to bed or is ur data running out grin. But as for u, u have to be fast to impress me ok?
Yea your father is not worth my insult d poor man has suffered enof in life time. Its u i have issues with.
So wat were u saying mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Oh yeye boy I am slow with d typing and u will have to deal with it by waiting for me wink its ur punishment abi u want to rush off to bed or is ur data running out grin. But as for u, u have to be fast to impress me ok?
Yea your father is not worth my insult d poor man has suffered enof in life time. Its u i have issues with.
So wat were u saying mumu

All i want is for the case to be assigned to me,i will make sure folks never call u a bastard or infidel. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:

Really shocked is this mtn troubling u. Is this network problem grin oya go outside d house and search for network. I got all 3 of d same message grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.