Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54531 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hahahah look back at the laffing smile by d word dumbo in my post, it was put there for a purpose. its a sign that the word will make u remember ur words again and resume. u dont disappoint me munu. U are like a book in my palms grin

I repeat again love child..
You are a bastardo/love child?
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance.. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:50am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance..
Mumu grin word of advice, dont do the bolded in jamb u will fail ok? Oya correct urself mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Mumu grin word of advice, dont do the bolded in jamb u will fail ok? Oya correct urself mumu

Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance.. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:57am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yes or no?
I know it takes time for u to learn. When wake up tomorrow ask someone to show u ur error there ok?
But nxt time dont make ref to writing when u are a learner. It just tells everyone around that u are a mumu aboki wink
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
I know it takes time for u to learn. When wake up tomorrow ask someone to show u ur error there ok?
But nxt time dont make ref to writing when u are a learner. It just tells everyone around that u are a mumu aboki wink

Well were ruling you infidels..and we shall soon ban ogogoro and dog meat..look up the profile donkey.wer ahead of u..meanwhile charlie grin
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:07am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Well were ruling you infidels..and we shall soon ban ogogoro and dog meat..look up the profile donkey.wer ahead of u..meanwhile charlie grin
Yes or no?
hahaha. We? Who is 'we'? u are just an abok.i Buhari is the ruler and if u want to test urself as 'we' go close to him and see what DSS will do to u grin
By d way is dat why u were killing ur own people up north because Jonathan was in power.
Abok.i they never disappoint. U are a mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hahaha. We? Who is 'we'? u are just an abok.i Buhari is the ruler and if u want to test urself as 'we' go close to him and see what DSS will do to u grin
By d way is dat why u were killing ur own people up north because Jonathan was in power.
Abok.i they never disappoint. U are a mumu
grin
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by walozanga(m): 3:11am On Jun 13, 2015
BIG SCAM... ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS THE ONLY ONES MISSING?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Xfemt(m): 3:13am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

I hope your also not a love child?Am dealing with one right now..one featue they have is..they as stupidd as the word itself..it will be a thing of joy if i discover your one and the same..

hhhmmnmm !!!!

dis is beyond control now
sori dude
yaba left needs u
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

grin
Yes or no?
hehehe you see u are not smart at all. You lack logical reasoning in ur approach to communicate and that is what I have been using againt u grin
U are a small brat trying to belong. Well d deed is already done. U just have to do ur time till 6am mumu abok.i
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hehehe you see u are not smart at all. You lack logical reasoning in ur approach to communicate and that is what I have been using againt u grin
U are a small brat trying to belong. Well d deed is already done. U just have to do ur time till 6am mumu abok.i
grin hehee

Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:17am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

grin hehee

Yes or no?
Now u are totally repeating words angry angry angry angry angry grin
Is it that your thesareus is empty mumu guy? If u continue like dis u will feel sleepy o grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Is it that your thesareus is empty mumu guy? If u continue like dis u will feel sleepy o grin grin grin

You dont just get the jist donkey.. grin

Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:26am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

You dont just get the jist donkey.. grin

Yes or no?
No u just dont get it that the U who started with fire hours ago is more desireable. the U posting now is a clueless mumu who want to belong but cant be consistent in continuing with the initial tempo. I rmbr wen u were begging me with style to go and sleep I knw u never bargained for this grin
YOU ARE A MUMU
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

the bastrad is drifting..come back nd answer grin
Yes or no?

Just an answer ediott
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
No u just dont get it that the U who started with fire hours ago is more desireable. the U posting now is a clueless mumu who want to belong but cant be consistent in continuing with the initial tempo. I rmbr wen u were begging me with style to go and sleep I knw u never bargained for this grin
YOU ARE A MUMU

You need to answer me ediott nobody says anything about sleeping..if u move your a bastardo. angry
oya.I repeat again love child..
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance.. grin.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:33am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

the bastrad is drifting..come back nd answer grin
Yes or no?

Just an answer ediott
consult ur father for any yes or no answer u desire thats an abok.i affair grin
Next time u will think twice be for showing urself. No sleep for u till 6am grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

consult ur father for any yes or no answer u desire thats an abok.i affair grin
Next time u will think twice be for showing urself. No sleep for u till 6am grin

Hehehehe..e de pain u..fatherless pikin.. answer ediott
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:41am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yes or no?
Hmmm you will ask this question till 6am. And wen I finally release u u will be asking ur questions in ur dreams. But not till 6am mumu boy
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:43am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yes or no?
I can just imagine d way u have started doing things u didnt plan 4 ,just to obey my 6am instruction. Mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hmmm you will ask this question till 6am. And wen I finally release u u will be asking ur questions in ur dreams. But not till 6am mumu boy

Or when u finally give up..ediottt.. clueless as jona..
oya
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
I can just imagine d way u have started doing things u didnt plan 4 ,just to obey my 6am instruction. Mumu

be bold to answer o!
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:50am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Or when u finally give up..ediottt.. clueless as jona..
oya
Yes or no?
Yes I dont have plans to miss my night sleep because of one abok.i boy tongue. but will sleep mine when I have finally made u loose be best hours for sleep. That were I got u.
The moment u made up ur mind to miss ur sleep u became my stooge. But from 6am I will ignore jeje. I no go miss my sleep o. I look like normad for ur eye. grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Yes I dont have plans to miss my night sleep because of one abok.i boy tongue. but will be when I have finally made u loose be best hours for sleep. That were I got u.
The moment u made up ur mind to miss ur sleep u became my stooge. But from 6am I will ignore jeje. I no go miss my sleep o. I look like normad for ur eye. grin
grin who cares..just answer mumu
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 3:57am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

grin who cares..just answer mumu
Yes or no?
hehehehehehehehehehehehe kai abok.i its been long I have been making a foo.l of ur guys. I rmbr ordering dem around when they use to shine my shoes in those days. I have this flare for controlling hausa boys. And even away from home I still owe d ace grin
Mumu how market? Dont worry u will soon sleep when I go to bed
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Yes I dont have plans to miss my night sleep because of one abok.i boy tongue. but will sleep mine when I have finally made u loose be best hours for sleep. That were I got u.

Mumu were u de nah..bastardo
I de ask
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 3:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hehehehehehehehehehehehe kai abok.i its been long I have been making a foo.l of ur guys. I rmbr ordering dem around when they use to shine my shoes in those days. I have this flare for controlling hausa boys. And even away from home I still owe d ace grin
Mumu how market? Dont worry u will soon sleep when I go to bed
he now thinks am hausa...hehehe..only mistake your papa did was to use a substandard condom..and there was you..a bastardo as clueless as jona.. grin
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:02am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Mumu were u de nah..bastardo
I de ask
Yes or no?
hahahaha grin grin he is asking for my location. U see that u are a mumu. U think d earth is flat abi?
By the way u seem to have copied d later part of ur posts in ur cursor and just add it continuously.
This is a really tired mumu grin
My friend u must stay with me till 6am
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hahahaha grin grin he is asking for my location. U see that u are a mumu. U think d earth is flat abi?
By the way u seem to have copied d later part of ur posts in ur cursor and just add it continuously.
Who e concern.. grin
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

he now thinks am hausa...hehehe..only mistake your papa did was to use a substandard condom..and there was you..a bastardo as clueless as jona.. grin
Yes or no?
Haha bloody u. U think I give a hoot abt what tribe u are. I use anything I like for u. for all I care u are hausa or jungle boy grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Yes or no?
just answer..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 4:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Haha bloody u. U think I give a hoot abt what tribe u are. I use anything I like for u. for all I care u are hausa or jungle boy grin

Hahaha..he thinks am hausa..he is getting more confussed just like when his dad accidently ushered him. grin
Yes or no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.