Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54445 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
tactically delay ko technically delay ni. Is that what u have been doing 'tactically typing fast?'
From this ur post I see u are bringing back d fire.
Oya continue mumu

Check the word again ediottt before you misdirect your self mumu..do u understand proper english mumu?ur beginning to really become a donkey.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

grin d mumu don de use style reduce words..
Haaahaaa i marvel at your idiocy. Well....ur a love child grin
hehehe you be fool o
Is it not ur job to keep me amused so why are u complaining abt reduced words.
And u are reducing ur words. If there are none any more u can use old ones. Just keep awake. I say u be mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
tactically delay ko technically delay ni. Is that what u have been doing 'tactically typing fast?'
From this ur post I see u are bringing back d fire.
Oya continue mumu

Its like you dont know much about words do u?
Yet u won write,coz u feel u have thesaurus.. Well update it love child grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Check the word again ediottt before you misdirect your self mumu..do u understand proper english mumu?ur beginning to really become a donkey.
he is confused grin
It is allowed dont just sleep stay with me here mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hehehe you be fool o
Is it not ur job to keep me amused so why are u complaining abt reduced words.
And u are reducing ur words. If there are none any more u can use old ones. Just keep awake. I say u be mumu

Mumu indeed..added to mumuism..ur a love child..so i have to be frank with you..folks like you rarely are irrational. Up and till this time you'v been appribating and reprobating yourself.you lack flow,and i guess its a trait.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
he is confused grin
It is allowed dont just sleep stay with me here mumu

More confused is a love child keeping me company while i prepare my self for tomorrow. ediocy really runs innate i see..who did u get it from..coz u never knew ur dad?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by EmekaBlue(m): 1:36am On Jun 13, 2015
nawaa abt this chibok girls..U mean say dem dey sambisa wey airforce don blow up..Abegi joor,if na true dem go dey chad
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Its like you dont know much about words do u?
Yet u won write,coz u feel u have thesaurus.. Well update it love child grin
Thesaurus?! is that the stress u have been going thru to consult before replying me You are a disapointment, that is what teenagers do unless u are one. you dont need to consult anything to prove anything.
Yes I didnt come here to display words with u. If u study what I have been doing to u is physically impacting pain and stress on u. U are no match for me so I have not spent one word on you. Just maintaining that u are a mumu which I will prove by 6am
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Thesaurus?! is that the stress u have been going thru to consult before replying me You are a disapointment, that is what teenagers do unless u are one. you dont need to consult anything to prove anything.
Yes I didnt come here to display words with u. If u study what I have been doing to u is physically impacting pain and stress on u. U are no match for me so I have not spent one word on you. Just maintaining that u are a mumu which I will prove by 6am

Do u agree your a bastardo without proper parents? grin
Be bold plz wer serious here,coz its like ur completely out of what to put down.
Your silence or tactical dodging of this key question shall constitute acceptance.
I await your answer,silence or stupidityyy bastardo..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

More confused is a love child keeping me company while i prepare my self for tomorrow. ediocy really runs innate i see..who did u get it from..coz u never knew ur dad?
see what I have done to u. Preparation because u wont have time when u wake so u are now resheduling ur domestics grin that is what I want to do to u. It is so much fun that I am altering ur very life grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Do u agree your a bastardo without proper parents? grin
Be bold plz wer serious here,coz its like ur completely out of what to put down.
Your silence or tactical dodging of this key question shall constitute acceptance.
I await your answer,silence or stupidityyy bastardo..
if u have not understood my aim here u are a slowpoke plus mumu. I am not here to exchange insults with u cos I dont knw who is on d other side, might just be a child. So what I am doing is playing on ur pysche to punish u. So far its working u are disorganized
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
if u have not understood my aim here u are a slowpoke plus mumu. I am not here to exchange insults with u cos I dont knw who is on d other side, might just be a child. So what I am doing is playing on ur pysche to punish u. So far its working u are disorganized

Ur a bastard CONFIRMED..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
see what I have done to u. Preparation because u wont have time when u wake so u are now resheduling ur domestics grin that is what I want to do to u. It is so much fun that I am altering ur very life grin

When i said you were a love child I had no regrets at all.I have dealt with a copious number of infidels, riff raffs and illicitly gotten folks like you,forum wise and up close.You have successfully made yourself a big fool.Added to that I have raised some points I had earlier expected a rejoinder from you.But because your clogged up mind was ridden with frustration, you decided to take it far.I have no compromise for folks who came to this world through illicit means.And that is why i treated you the way i did.You obviously don't or didnt grow up disciplined.you think N.L was designed for insults love child grin
Well it just depends on which side of the glass you are.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Ur a bastard CONFIRMED..

Hahahahahahahahahahahah grin Seriously? Just 4 words? This is a first, no dont prove me right
I said initially that if u dont reply u are a mumu. If u prove me right the joke is on u grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by olumzzz(m): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2015
softnipples:
These chibok girls! Have they really been found?? I hate scam by our politicians o
Madam I checked ur profile bt I ddnt see any niipples..Kindly do the needful
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah grin Seriously? Just 4 words? This is a first, no dont prove me right
I said initially that if u dont reply u are a mumu. If u prove me right the joke is on u grin

I just needed to convince myelf..and now i am..
You are a LoVE CHILD COnfirm..
No compromise.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Visited them? Then prove.
u only want me to lie like the media now :d
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

When i said you were a love child I had no regrets at all.I have dealt with a copious number of infidels, riff raffs and illicitly gotten folks like you,forum wise and up close.You have successfully made yourself a big fool.Added to that I have raised some points I had earlier expected a rejoinder from you.But because your clogged up mind was ridden with frustration, you decided to take it far.I have no compromise for folks who came to this world through illicit means.And that is why i treated you the way i did.You obviously don't or didnt grow up disciplined.you think N.L was designed for insults love child grin
Well it just depends on which side of the glass you are.
More like it. More loaded. thumbs up.
Hahahahaha see what I am doing to u. Because of me u are reconsidering d initial purpose of nairaland. That is what I call regreting ur life. Think more abt the original purpose. But for now I say u are a mumu if u dont reply
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:00am On Jun 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u only want me to lie like the media now :d

So u know the media lies..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
More like it. More loaded. thumbs up.
Hahahahaha see what I am doing to u. Because of me u are reconsidering d initial purpose of nairaland. That is what I call regreting ur life. Think more abt the original purpose. But for now I say u are a mumu if u dont reply

Yea..
*clapping for myself*
Now am happy uv agreed that you are a BASTARD.. grin

How do u feel?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Yea..
*clapping for myself*
Now am happy uv agreed that you are a BASTARD.. grin

How do u feel?
yes keeping you awake because of social media and making u rethink d initial purpose of NL is worth clapping for.
By d way u are reducing. Dont let folks think u are a mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
yes keeping you awake because of social media and making u rethink d initial purpose of NL is worth clapping for.
By d way u are reducing. Dont let folks think u are a mumu
how do u feel that your a certified bastard?
You keep evading questions..this is why u will never grow.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

how do u feel that your a certified bastard?
You keep evading questions..this is why u will never grow.
Suburdinates answer to superiors not d otherway round. For all I care u are a servant of a civil servant somewher in gwagwalada grin
But U have obeyed me to stay awake. That is all I want from u mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Xfemt(m): 2:17am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:
Shame on GEJ Save for cluelessness he ought to have atleast visited them.

ehen !!!! so dis is how folishness has eaten deep into u
what a pityable pisma disma
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Suburdinates answer to superiors not d otherway round. For all I care u are a servant of a civil servant somewher in gwagwalada grin
But U have obeyed me to stay awake. That is all I want from u mumu

Now am a civil servant in gwags..mhen this bastardo had really gone cuckoo..waiii..life is difficult as a bastard i know,but more difficult when one is stupidd..
so your a peasant?
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Xfemt:

ehen !!!!
so dis is how folishness has eaten deep into u

what a pityable pisma disma

I hope your also not a love child?Am dealing with one right now..one featue they have is..they as stupidd as the word itself..it will be a thing of joy if i discover your one and the same..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:22am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Now am a civil servant in gwags..mhen this bastardo had really gone cuckoo..waiii..life is difficult as a bastard i know,but more difficult when one is stupidd..
so your a peasant?
grin grin grin eyaaa u fall so easily. Its all ploy to provoke u to keep talking. Are a mumu grin all I needed to do was to strike u close to prevent u from sleeping. Who really gives a rats azz what u do or were u stay grin
Just make sure u reply me mumu
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin grin grin eyaaa u fall so easily. Its all ploy to provoke u to keep talking. Are a mumu grin all I needed to do was to strike u close to prevent u from sleeping. Who really gives a rats azz what u do or were u stay grin
Just make sure u reply me mumu

Stupiddd dumb. Keeps evading simple yes or no questions.
In as much as uv acquiesced to the fact that ur a bastarddd..de rest is just to keep you on your feet,with some few words that came from your own mouth.
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Stupiddd dumb. Keeps evading simple yes or no questions.
In as much as uv acquiesced to the fact that ur a bastarddd..de rest is just to keep you on your feet,with some few words that came from your own mouth.
Really? meaning u are now on plan B cos u have run out of words. U are a disappointment to ur thesareus, and to ur google grin
U are a dumbo grin if u are waiting for yes or no. You answer to me not the other way round.
mumu as long as u are awake keeping me on my feet its good. u were slow just now and its unlike u. Or were u taking ur bath or something this night
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Really? meaning u are now on plan B cos u have run out of words. U are a disappointment to ur thesareus, and to ur google grin
U are a dumbo grin if u are waiting for yes or no. You answer to me not the other way round.
mumu as long as u are awake keeping me on my feet its good. u were slow just now and its unlike u. Or were u taking ur bath or something this night

Borrowing my words as usual of a daft..
You are a bastardo/love child?
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance..
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Lionsclaw: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2015
shamsuRana:

Borrowing my words as usual of a daft..
Yes or no?
note: your Silence,evasion of question or any form of stupidity amounts to acceptance..
hahahah look back at the laffing smile by d word dumbo in my post, it was put there for a purpose. its a sign that the word will make u remember ur words again and resume. u dont disappoint me munu. U are like a book in my palms grin
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 2:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
hahahah look back at the laffing smile by d word dumbo in my post, it was put there for a purpose. its a sign that the word will make u remember ur words again and resume. u dont disappoint me munu. U are like a book in my palms grin

I repeat again love child..
Yes or no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.