Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? (2557 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
You all want a man who is faithful right?.

If this was the only available options.which would you go for and why.

CC
Mzztega
Twaci
Trypa
Aminat508
Adeh39
Babyosi
Cremish
Ginawest
Udysweet
Cherlene
Deejavuu
Komzyb
Ritababe
Aitee
Mizmycoli
Farano
Irenonny
And co..
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmm.
This one is Tough! Bros, I'll prefer to be alone.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by Spicylate(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Neither..it will be a 100% better to remain single
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by XavierBlue(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Everyone has flaws, so don't expect to have a flawless partner.

XavierBlue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:
hmmmmmmmm.

This one is Tough!
Bros, I'll prefer to be alone.
alone forever ?
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Spicylate:
single forever ?
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
I said if for real u had just two option
Spicylate:
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
If dis was d only available option.read slowly @my post
MzzTega:
hmmmmmmmm.

This one is Tough!
Bros, I'll prefer to be alone.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
A man who beats his wife lacks total love and respect for her as a woman and as his wife. The same still applies for a man who cheats on his wife.

However, a man can cheat on his wife for reasons which can be understandable to some extent. Such as desire for a more active partner.
But it is never justifiable and acceptable for a man to constantly physically abuse his wife.
That's the highest level of abuse in a marriage. No woman deserves to be in a relationship with a man who always lays his hands on her.

If I was left to choose, I would choose non of the options because I can't tolerate any.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
agarawu23:
alone forever ?
hmmmmmm. *thinking*
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:

hmmmmmm. *thinking*
think well smiley
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:
A man who beats his wife lacks total love and respect for her as a woman and as his wife. The same still applies for a man who cheats on his wife.

However, a man can cheat on his wife for reasons which can be understandable to some extent. Such as desire for a more active partner.
But it is never justifiable and acceptable for a man to constantly physically abuse his wife.
That's the highest level of abuse in a marriage. No woman deserves to be in a relationship with a man who always lays his hands on her.

If I was left to choose, I would choose non of the options because I can't tolerate any.

Sooo correct!
Like you were given a Multiple choice question in an exam, You can decide to choose any of the options given or leave the questions unanswered. In this case,same thing applies.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:

if you had just dos option above is what I mean.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2015
peeparty:
if you had just dos option above is what I mean.

Okay let me just satisfy your curiosity.

I would go for a guy who cheats rather than a guy who physically abuses me.

Happy now? tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
agarawu23:
think well smiley
I just did. I'll stick to my previous comment
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by agarawu23(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:

I just did. I'll stick to my previous comment
good luck smiley
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:

Happy now? tongue
I doubt you can cope with a cheating guy.

be specific
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
peeparty:
If dis was d only available option.read slowly @my post

Lol. You not satisfied huh?

OK,i'll choose you tongue .

So,which of the categories do you fall?
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2015
:oLol if I catch you eh.oya answer me jare
MzzTega:

Lol. You not satisfied huh?

OK,i'll choose you tongue .

So,which of the categories do you fall?
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Sooo correct!
Like you were given a Multiple choice question in an exam, You can decide to choose any of the options given or leave the questions unanswered. In this case,same thing applies.
So if you were given 50 questions and you can't answer any you'll decide to leave all unanswered.

That's how you'll fail the exam grin
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Am sure u can deal with that?
misssclassy:

Happy now? tongue
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

So if you were given 50 questions and you can't answer any you'll decide to leave all unanswered.

That's how you'll fail the exam grin

Buhahahahahaha. Not possible joor.

You know what i mean na.

Peeparty asked a tough question tho.
And my exam can't carry 50 kind of peeparty's question oo
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Boo it wasn't a tough question.na for u to use ur head wella and decide.so nw waht ur answer?
MzzTega:

You know what i mean na.

Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2015
peeparty:
:oLol if I catch you eh.oya answer me jare

The Cheat
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:

You know what i mean na.

Lol..you never know some lecturers. grin
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Eh now you come.
MzzTega:

The Cheat
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..you never know some lecturers. grin

Na true sha. My Faculty do negative marking. You tick wrong answers minus 0.5, If they Calculate all your marks finish ehnn. Na you go dey owe the lecturer marks. So better no answer.
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2015
peeparty:
Eh now you come.

You forced me oo
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by peeparty(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2015
Am sorry boo.u gotta do wah u gotta do.don't you believe that d are so many out der in such situations?
MzzTega:

You force me oo
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Na true sha. My Faculty do negative marking. You tick wrong answers minus 0.5, If they Calculate all your marks finish ehnn. Na you go dey owe the lecturer marks. So better no answer.
grin

So if you nor know up to 20 questions nkor? grin
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2015
peeparty:
Am sorry boo.u gotta do wah u gotta do.don't you believe that d are so many out der in such situations?

Yes,you are right. May God help them
Re: Ladies A Cheating Partner Or A Faithful But Bully Partner? by MzzTega(f): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
grin
So if you nor know up to 20 questions nkor? grin

Lift the remaining questions unto the hand of God. grin
Then start guessing. Very risky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos) / Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. / 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.