Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity (5232 Views)

6-Year-Old Boy Rescued From Boko Haram Captivity By Soldiers (Photo) / Soldiers Rescue 998 Persons From Boko Haram Captivity, Clear Terrorists (Photos) / 3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
very nice thread I must say. Nice one op. Anyway am sorry for using ur thread to say what I wanna say to one sick mod..

I will like to use this medium to say " ishilove, may amadioha, obatala, sango and every other god on this planet earth disfigure your miserable life. Ediot I don't know if your sole purpose on nairaland is to be banning me whenever you like. I have tolerated your _bullshit long enough and I gat this for you, if you don't ban me for 100yrs then may all the evils in this world marry your life... Useless ashawo...

One of this days, I will so make sure I hack into your account and deactivate the damn thing. Moronic "super" mod'fucka
undecided

Ishilove aka ishibitch, I hope you get to read this message. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by NDPVF(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
omenka:
God bless you as you struggle to remain a child. smiley
[/s]Hey boy,stop playing smart.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by omenka(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
hahn:

I doubt she did. That girl really has comprehension issues.

Your post is nothing but realistic, straight forward and indeed the topic is a very critical one especially when one puts into consideration the after effects of a comment after it has been made, the power of the internet in spreading such comments and indeed the capaciaty of the average Nigerian mind to stop to verify whatever information that is being passed as unfortunately Nigerians are not much into critical analysis of the information that falls on their laps.

Unfortunately, so much hate is being spread over the internet. There is a mental war going on between different tribes and many keep fueling such hatred out of sheer ignorance or a lack of something to say.

While the African Americans have been able, to some extent, to overlook whatever tribal/religious difference amongst themselves and have instead found strenght in their unity, the rest of Africa still feels comfortable dividing ourselves over such bigotry.

It has been apparent to me ever since that the core problems we face are our different cultures and probably, permit my boldness, the sole fact that in Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, we are unable to seperate our personal beliefs from a total respect of nationalism.

It was quite disheartening when during the election campaigns we had youths, graduates, and even adults who were comfortable with arguing along tribal, religious and ethnic lines even to the extent that some people are considered as "visitors" in another part of their own country while others are considered as hosts.

Until we as individuals are able to fight for the greater good of our nation, Africa and the black race as a whole and put aside our individual differences by upholding the law as provided by the constitution we will always be faced with such divisive issues.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
softysparky:

And bless you too as you refuse to grow.smiley
I've grown up already. You are the one criticising me for "expecting you to grow up". So remain a kid if that serves you right.

So long, and stick to the topic.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by nigerianvenom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let me inivte the best people to take this thread to trash bin, barcanista, mogidi, francizy, nigerianvenom, meforyou1, Hzrf, mizmycoli, cstr, cr77, ezenwammadu, countdracula, obiagelli, dunkem.

Plz Take this bigoted thread to the waste bin

The problem with omenka is that he never dreamt the buhari's presdidency, hence he and his cohort were always on fire witch hunting and insulting GEJ and his family at will. I remember vividly el Rufa’i mocking using gej's picture were he was kneeling n praying to his God, but el Rufa’i had d guts to use same pics and cartoon gej, making mockery of d man. How do u now expect me to forgive such man? How do u expect me to now see such evil men as 'righteous beings"?
Omenka, u and ur evil men started tribalism, hatred, etc, hence u must live with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by ArodeTsolaye: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
ichidodo:
The Irony is the OP and his supporters are staunch disciples of Ethnic bias and bigotry in this section...
Infact they have actively or passively supported ethnic bashings against percieved tribal supporters or homebase of Goodluck.Now we are all supposed to forget and make merry because your Dullard demi god is in charge?...Mind boggling idiocy,this.

Blehehe, that omenka or omonkey or whatever, tacitly applauds tribal champions from the north and SW when they bash Igbos and SS for supporting GEJ. Now he's writing junks and pontificating himself. His write up is a piece of mangled mess. I spit on his head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by omenka(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Blehehe, that omenka or omonkey or whatever, tacitly applauds tribal champions from the north and SW when they bash Igbos and SS for supporting GEJ. Now he's writing junks and pontificating himself. His write up is a piece of mangled mess. I spit on his head.
Lovely. Noted. smiley
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by ichidodo: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Can you imagine the audacity,the effontery....such crass hypocrisy never seen before.If we was newbies here, we'd all be fooled.Maybe he's trying a clean up act just like the likes of barcanista,but tis suffice to say he came too late.Cuz we know all hpocrites and janjaweedes like his lot...
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
fx45:

Over 80% of the APC is populated by this same PDP you're rambling about.... Nigerians are not intelligent honestly. The same folks who 'wasted' 16 years(including the current Senate President) are in the APC driving seat and you're here making noise. When will U get sense?
Can you please name the 80% of corrupt people who were in the PDP now in APC? And please when you do, kindly state the offenses they committed, and also if they were convicted?.

I wait your response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by fx45(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Can you please name the 80% of corrupt people who were in the PDP now in APC? And please when you do, kindly state the offenses they committed, and also if they were convicted?.

I wait your response.
I dont have time for this kind of tripe. You can choose to be blind and foolish at the same time. That's your cup of tea. It's none of my business. The truth is that there's no difference between APC and PDP. They're the same people
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Someone wrote a detailed observation and if you've got problems with it the logical thing to do is refute it line by line with same structure. Throwing tantrums and personal insults only shows how mentally disadvantaged you are. I believe we are all reasonable men on this board and not some outlawz whose mantra is thug till I die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by patrickmuf(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
They're so many stupid persons on this forum...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Caseless:

We gave Jonathan 6 years to show how clueless and stuupid he's.
May 6 2010 - May 29 2015 is 5yrs & 3weeks, where did you get 6 yrs from?
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by After1one: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
take it easy, you will receive your 40k alert on monday. Your boss wrote two articles this week that made FP.

[/s]

Transgender ahoy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
saTANoids have already started crying, following the appointment of a northerner as the Accountant General of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Can you imagine the audacity,the effontery....such crass hypocrisy never seen before.If we was newbies here, we'd all be fooled.Maybe he's trying a clean up act just like the likes of barcanista,but tis suffice to say he came too late.Cuz we know all hpocrites and janjaweedes like his lot...
bros, I don't get you. I think I've apologised for my past wrongs? Most of us are guilty of ethnic fight. Some our of reaction, some others are chief initiators. I think it will be good if we all take a new leaf!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by joseph1832(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
fx45:

I dont have time for this kind of tripe. You can choose to be blind and foolish at the same time. That's your cup of tea. It's none of my business. The truth is that there's no difference between APC and PDP. They're the same people
If you now you don't have the time for this then why on Earth did you quote me?.

And you're here talking about foolishness and blindness! If you feel its non of your business then don't quote people kapish?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Someone wrote a detailed observation and if you've got problems with it the logical thing to do is refute it line by line with same structure. Throwing tantrums and personal insults only shows how mentally disadvantaged you are. I believe we are all reasonable men on this board and not some outlawz whose mantra is thug till I die.
Honestly, only goes to show how mentally handicap some of us are. Even when you request that they show some logic and commonsense, all you get are more insults. Best they be left to their devices. smiley
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
After1one:
[s][/s]

Transgender ahoy
I will report you again and you will get another punishment
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by ichidodo: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Detailed Observation our arse....Our problem is why now? Why this recent laughable attempts at sanctimonious ponctification? Or could this be a subtle plea for de-escalation as far as criticsm,ethnic baiting,insults on Buhari and his family are concerned? Tactics, him and his likes have utilized to push their agenda yet somebody wants us to "refute it line by line at each structure" as if we don't have better things to do than to pay attention or waste precious brain power on the recent antics of hypocrites and janjaweedes...
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by After1one: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will report you again and you will get another punishment

Are you sane at all? Is this your classroom or what the mess you talking about. Get lost and go find a job. Transgender
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Chubhie: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Detailed Observation our arse....Our problem is why now? Why this recent laughable attempts at sanctimonious ponctification? Or could this be a subtle plea for de-escalation as far as criticsm,ethnic baiting,insults on Buhari and his family are concerned? Tactics, him and his likes have utilized to push their agenda yet somebody wants us to "refute it line by line at each structure" as if we don't have better things to do than to pay attention or waste precious brain power on the recent antics of hypocrites and janjaweedes...
It goes to show you lack tact to deal with issues. Don't you think there are far better resourceful ways of countering opposing views other than throwing tantrums? I wish to get a glimpse of your 'precious brain power' your time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Chubhie: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
omenka:
Honestly, only goes to show how mentally handicap some of us are. Even when you request that they show some logic and commonsense, all you get are more insults. Best they be left to their devices. smiley
Logic and commonsense seems zero. Even the only remaining ammo-insults is being overused hence, has lost its effect. We are appealing to them to evolve.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Pataki: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thank you OP.

Your thread is very good and restores common sense to the several m0r0ns on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by omenka(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Logic and commonsense seems zero. Even the only remaining ammo-insults is being overused hence, has lost its effect. We are appealing to them to evolve.
You are demanding evolution and commonsense from this guy? You may as well order Putin to hand over Crimea back to Ukraine or Natanyahu to kiss the ring on Mahmud Abas' finger. cheesy

A wise man once told me though, the most potent ammo against hate is love. Have resolved to put it to practice, see how true that is. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by gists: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
omenka:
Good afternoon all.

Doing this from a wedding reception so I implore you to excuse my errors.

A couple of days back, I created a thread titled "A call for the preservation of the memories of today's events" (www.nairaland.com/2368500/call-preservation-memories-todays-events). That thread was inspired by the sort of negative and utterly reprehensible brand of campaign championed by the then ruling party against the Person of Mohamadu Buhari, chief amongst which was whipping up ethnoreligious sentiments among voters from a particular section of the country.

I have said it before and I'd say it again- the things we do on this forum could have very far reaching consequences on the mood of things out there, especially given the fact we now live in a cyber age where information, be they negative or positive, spread so fast like a wild fire out of control.

In that thread I stated: I wrote this because I understand how Nigerians tend to think nowadays given how badly their minds appear to have been abused especially in the last five years. I knew a time would come when they would want to start whipping up those mundane but potentially dangerous sentiment- but I could never have predicted the script would start being read so soon!!

Someone created a thread earlier today "Northenization of Nigeria" (www.nairaland.com/2376982/northernization-nigeria#34729245) and it seems to be gathering steam because such stuffs happen to be what stairs people up these days- never intellectual discussions. Most disappointing was the fact that members of this forum whom one assumes are adults and educated are the ones in agreement with the op. One even wrote "welcome to Nigeria of 1983"!! How worse could bigotry get??

Let's look briefly to the immediate past if we may: by my estimates, these are the most powerful positions in the country and attached to each of them are the religion and regions of their occupants:

1. President.---------- South/ Christian.

2. Vice President.----- North/Muslim

3. Senate President.---- North Central/Christian

4. Speaker of the HoR.----- North/Muslim.

5. Deputy senate President.--- South/Christian.

6. Chief Justice of Nigeria.--- North/Muslim

7. Chief of Defence Staff.------ South/*Christian.

8. Deputy Speaker HoR.----- South/Christian.

9. Secretary to the Government of the
Federation. ----- South/Christian.

10. Chief of Air Staff---- South/*Christian.

11. Chief of Army Staff---- South/Christian.

12. Chief of Naval Staff---- North Central/*Christian

13. Chief of Staff to President. ----- South/Christian.

14. Minister of Finance.----- South/Christian.

15. Petroleum Minister.------ South/Christian.

16. Interior Minister.------- North Central/
Christian.

Note: * represents uncertainty on item.

Now, out of 16 positions, you have 7 from the North. When you consider their religion, you have barely 3 Muslims.

Furthermore, if we take away the position of the
Vice President since these guys always tend to ignore the position, referring to it as a mere appellation, when promoting their divisive doctrine, we end up with Only Two Out of Sixteen of those positions occupied by Muslims!

Now, did we see "Northerners" or Muslims come here to allege Jonathan nurses an agenda to
"Southernize" or "Christianize" Nigeria

What is really the fuss here?? Why has this suddenly become an issue even when appointments are yet to be made??
Why are we so bent on trudging along this road that leads to nowhere but damnation?? What use is it having a blockhead installed into a sensitive position simply because he's a Christian or a Muslim, Northerner or Southerner?? Has tribe or religion ever even been a prerequisite for excellence??

As regards what happened in the National
Assembly, did Buhari conduct the election or did
he "appoint" the principal officers?? Weren't they voted by the
Congress that has in its composition a good percentage of southern voters??

I think this is nothing but a continuation of the
"demonise him" agenda the PDP pursued
vigorously during the campaigns against Buhari.

I call on well meaning Nigerians to be wary of those who are bent on polarising us along these lines and accentuating our differences. Ordinary Nigerians have never benefited from these gimmicks, never will. These are condemnable and retrogressive ideologies inspired by greedy and sadistic politicians, propagated by their paid agents, and accommodated and sustained by gullible, ignorant and unsuspecting Nigerians.

It is high time we shoved back this trash in their faces by aggressively rejecting them wherever the sprout, reminding these people how united they become whenever it comes the time to plunder the Nigerian treasury- that is the only time they remember they share a common Nationality and that they are "brothers".

Let's uphold and promote the spirit of the ties that bind us- there's everything to profit from so doing.

God bless us all and God bless the FRN.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove.

May God continue to enrich you in knowledge. This your piece reminds me of my thread way back before the elections
https://www.nairaland.com/1980963/history-nigerian-presidents-religious-beliefs
South West has always been very accommodative of everybody irrespective of tribe and especially religion. So, I was very angry and at the same time very scared that the consciousness of south westerners was being rudely awakened to the needless bigotry and hate campaign. These are people who never "really" cared about the religion of their governors. Some states in SW has never been governed by muslims until this present day and nobody cared about it - rightly so because it didn't and shouldn't matter. I don't recollect a muslim governor in Ogun and Osun prior to 2011 elections that brought Amosun and Aregbesola. I am not a good student of history so I don't know of ant christian governor in Ondo and Ekiti till this very moment. Yet we don't care because it doesn't matter and I dare say most south westerners are like me.

Yet that useless FFK employed by fisherman-in-chief and cheered-on by their fellow devil incarnate PDP supporters, tried to instigate people against one another by saying APC governors are 80% muslims and so they want to islamise Nigeria. I mean what were they expecting people to do? Start a revolt against muslims?

It was also a national shame that for the first time in the history of this nation (and what a complete mockery of the precedence which the PDP laid), a sitting vice president had nothing to campaign with other than to say the vice presidential candidate of APC is a pastor with 5000 churches!! I mean I was just speechless. Thank God they were booted out.

By the special grace of God, with men and women of thinking like OP, we will surely rise above this and anybody that want to take us back to those days will be thrown into the nearest lagoon anywhere in the country.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by pazienza(m): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2015
francizy:
Omenuko abi na Omenka, we all have our issues. I can recall vividly that some people from the south hated/hates Jonathan because they felt marginalized. Why so? Is that not bigotry playing itself out? On your own part, you can't save face from this bigotry we all exhibit in this country and don't think because the north don't come here to voice their hearts out, that they don't feel marginalized. You should have noticed a trend with this people if you're truly a Nigerian, resident in Nigeria and if you're unbiased like you claim to be. The north don't believe in throwing tantrums because they are not loud mouthed like the Yorubas and the Igbos that go about making all kinds of noise without action. They believe in action. When they resolve that something is right for them, they don't come out to open their mouths wide in public like the Igbos and Yorubas. Even if that thing won't favour others and it will favour them, they might resolve to do that without anyone knowing their intentions. It's till they do it that you people of the south will come out crying with your wide mouths.

I swear down that if all of Nigeria can come together and love each other as the north loves themselves, Nigeria will become great and people will then fight collectively to oust governments when they fail. You've not even lived in the north before yet you feel like you're one hell of a preacher promoting peace. Go to the north, mingle with other northern tribes and then come and open this kind of thread, by then I may listen to you.

On the bigotry issue, whether you like it or not, you're one bigoted man Omenka. You played yourself out when you shield any evil APC does and then scream kill him when it's from a PDP corner. When you have freed yourself from bigotry and travelled to north like I told you, then if you open this kind of thread, I'll wholeheartedly listen to you.

Cheers brother.. smiley

Modified..

I will never reply bashing of any kind, so whoever quotes me with insults should expect a silence treatment. cheesy

Go and sit down. The same North that Northerners( Boko haram) are killing each other, the same North that is poverty ravaged even when their leaders have been siphoning the ND money, yet they couldn't help the poor amongst them. Which North Love each other?

The same North that still boasts how they own Nigeria, right from Saraduna till today, are now the silent ones? Was it not just last week that a northern politician was boasting about the New found Northern dominance? Abegi go sit down biko.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by pazienza(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2015
gists:

May God continue to enrich you in knowledge. This your piece reminds me of my thread way back before the elections
https://www.nairaland.com/1980963/history-nigerian-presidents-religious-beliefs
South West has always been very accommodative of everybody irrespective of tribe and especially religion. So, I was very angry and at the same time very scared that the consciousness of south westerners was being rudely awakened to the needless bigotry and hate campaign. These are people who never "really" cared about the religion of their governors. Some states in SW has never been governed by muslims until this present day and nobody cared about it - rightly so because it didn't and shouldn't matter. I don't recollect a muslim governor in Ogun and Osun prior to 2011 elections that brought Amosun and Aregbesola. I am not a good student of history so I don't know of ant christian governor in Ondo and Ekiti till this very moment. Yet we don't care because it doesn't matter and I dare say most south westerners are like me.

Yet that useless FFK employed by fisherman-in-chief and cheered-on by their fellow devil incarnate PDP supporters, tried to instigate people against one another by saying APC governors are 80% muslims and so they want to islamise Nigeria. I mean what were they expecting people to do? Start a revolt against muslims?

It was also a national shame that for the first time in the history of this nation (and what a complete mockery of the precedence which the PDP laid), a sitting vice president had nothing to campaign with other than to say the vice presidential candidate of APC is a pastor with 5000 churches!! I mean I was just speechless. Thank God they were booted out.

By the special grace of God, with men and women of thinking like OP, we will surely rise above this and anybody that want to take us back to those days will be thrown into the nearest lagoon anywhere in the country.

There is no "We" between Ndiigbo and Arewa-Odua, If by "We" you meant the future sharia Islamic Odua Arewanistan Boko republic between Yorubas and the North, then you have a point.

I am sure that under Boko Islamic discipline, you lots will get above your divisions and truly become one indivisible entity, after all, that's exactly what happened in Ilorin, the Fulanis there have become one with the native Yorubas, while still maintaining their dominance of the territory.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by gists: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2015
pazienza:

There is no "We" between Ndiigbo and Arewa-Odua, If by "We" you meant the future sharia Islamic Odua Arewanistan Boko republic between Yorubas and the North, then you have a point.

I am sure that under Boko Islamic discipline, you lots will get above your divisions and truly become one indivisible entity, after all, that's exactly what happened in Ilorin, the Fulanis there have become one with the native Yorubas, while still maintaining their dominance of the territory.
Here they are - An example of a potential Lagooner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Caseless: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

May 6 2010 - May 29 2015 is 5yrs & 3weeks, where did you get 6 yrs from?
add all those days he performed in acting capacity and you'd know he spent six years there.
Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Caseless: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2015
brownlord:

And the hypocrite omenka won't see this, he may even be among the people that clicked like on this senseless comment, he can cry when others attacking Buhari.

Smh
what do u want him to see?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity by Caseless: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2015
NDPVF:
[s]You stands on PDP is groosly inconsequential.
Buhari killed Nigerian youths for loosing election.Buhari militarily killed Nigerians.
Buhari,tactically supports Boko Haram.Is their anything PDP said that is lie?.[/s]
trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Uzodinma Escapes As Convoy Comes Under Heavy Attack Shooting By UGM- -video / See The Road Obasanjo Will Commission On Tuesday In Akwa Ibom / Tinubu Directs Reservation Of 10% Humanitarian Interventions To Older People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.