Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11716 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

I never wanted to comment on this thread but could not help it upon seeing your senseless comment.

below one of the reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35locepXaQ
And how is my comment senseles young twerp? Kindly give me reasons oh forever stick your face where pigs dine.

DONMAYOR19:
short up ur mouth there mumu. u and your master are dullard. just that your master is to a very high degree. i-diot
Same applies to you also!.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rad1cal: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
aresa:
PMB is here to stay.

So is the Daura President tag. The semi iliterate cattle rearer is in for a tough 4 years.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
aresa:
PMB is here to stay.
Till 2019 though! No one is disputing that

11 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by oluvick(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abeg how much is a brand new bus in Zimbabwe and what is the mode of payment, wheelbarrow or truck.?

Let me ask the president of West Germany!

15 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Is it as stewpid as saying "stealing is not corruption" or "how much did Nwobodo stole?, money that you can't even use to buy a Peugeot".

You tell me Mr GEJ till 2019!!!.

Ogbeni, better let sleeping dogs lie

You man buhari gat too many blunder for you to compare with GEJ. #fact

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by BLOTRS: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Even where i stay....you need to hear the names they call buhari for any slight misfortune....APC supporters started it...now no one cares if buhari does anything good. for any action(good or bad) insults follow. who is to blame?

18 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are the many gaffes of Mr president not enough to qualify him as a dullard?

From Osunbade to All Progressives confidence to president Mitchell to West Germany to sleeping off while APC senators were waiting for him at the ICC while saraki was running things in the senate. I can go on and on.
Of course you can, but you should compare the gravity of the words said by both PMB and GEJ, the difference is clear, and to think GEJ is a Phd holder beats my imagination!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
joseph1832:
And how is my comment senseles young twerp? Kindly give me reasons oh forever stick your face where pigs dine.

Oponu, the youtube video is there for you, or your 10mb won't allow you watch it?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Dead brain!
I just have to remind them. As for Buhari, I just don't want to tag him a dullard. I will stick to #BabaOneChance but the APC should endure the dullard tag

10 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by nigerianvenom(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
My favorite 4rm cram jones.I wonder the stupidity that made him to type this trash.Nobody should disturb me i launch a personal attack against the dullard parents and how he came to the world

Here is what CramJones wrote:

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Your president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

Oponu, the youtube video is there for you, or your 10mb won't allow you watch it?
You should want to know I don't waste my '10 mb' on videos posted by brainless twerps!.

Now buzz off you irksome fly!!!.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
PMB...

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
PMB..

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by nigerianvenom(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
I don't like to sound harsh but let's analyse.
Is Angela Markel the President of Germany? No, Joachim Gauck is.

Is there any country like "West Germany" as at today? No way! But Germany.

Buhari not only met Markel but was also in the country. Did he see "West Germany" in his visa? Did he see West Germany in his flight ticket? I don't want to call him a dullard but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

... but he's a dullard of duara De iv

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
#babaonechance sounds moderate!
barcanista:
I just have to remind them. As for Buhari, I just don't want to tag him a dullard. I will stick to #BabaOneChance but the APC should endure the dullard tag

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by hucienda: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

The funny thing is seun wanted to make it an offense for anyone that insult or use derogatory words on any politician to be serve a ban, but the foolish and senseless APC supporters like Omenka, passingshot, berem and other pain goons accused him of protecting Jonathan, little did they know they will be in this position.

The APC guys here were opposed to protecting the Office of Mr President from wanton abuse then? For real?? Did they think Jonathan would be there forever? *Sigh.

This logically means Seun can't do anything to the PDP guys now the APC is at the receiving end. It's Yin-Yang. Karma. It would also continue on other social media.

We in for four long years- possibly more.

9 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
yommyphresh:
I'm just wondering. Do people on NL get paid to criticise/abuse or support a party/person? I'm just curious cos the way NLs carry politicians matter for head is very baffling

My brother, I tire o!

Even me ma self wey dey near govt (local govt official) never support they way dem de support.

I do criticize.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yea, TILL 2019 cool cool
barcanista:
Till 2019 though! No one is disputing that

6 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by razid: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sorry, I have to bring this here again cos one of the mods moved it to an unpleasant location and then locked it.

@barcanista

I have read some of your posts in the past and I must confess that you have something to offer provided you are able to channel your energy towards resourceful endeavours. You are incredibly talented no doubt and have that magnetic power to always attract attention to yourself wherever you are. You have this imposing personality that makes you to be easily noticeable anywhere you are. But the problem with your kind of people is that you always end up exaggerating your prowess and see yourself as being the best thing to have happened to this universe. The people like you ended up with a bigger-than-life complex and therefore ruin the enormous talents they are loaded with.

Hello brother, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to destroy you but to help you in retracing your step back to your normal self so that humanity can benefit from your latent and consuming energies the Power Above has deemed it fit to bestow on you.

The problem with you is that you are trying to cover your shortcomings, and in doing so, you bring in all your prowess as identified above (and many more) to convince yourself that you are still who you are. The first complex I noticed in you is the Infallibility Complex or the god complex wherein you convince yourself that you can never make a mistake. How do I mean, just a second.

I will like to take you back to your switch-over post that inadvertently altered your natural configurations. Initially that post is meant to express an independent opinion different from the popular one among your peers; to be sincere with you - the post was innocuous - but you misfired because the time of that post and circumstances playing out around that time made it inappropriate. That was the mistake you made and in trying to convince others to see it your way, you ended up exposing your other vulnerabilities. So people can see the other side of you. If you'll agree with me, the reactions you got to that post really hurt you bad, my brother. And since then, you have been on the revenge mission to take back your pride by defeating your imaginary "enemies" (your once trusted comrades). Since you are always an opinion moulder, you believe you couldn't do it alone, hence your switch-over to the other side.

Your case is like a commander in a battle that have given his best to winning a battle and suddenly found himself to be betrayed by his fellow comrades when the victory is almost within the reach. So what did you do? You decided to declare an all out war on your "new enemies" forgetting that you have exposed them to all your strengths and weaknesses when they were still on your side. You have invested heavily in the campaign for APC in trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice. And that is your second mistake, because you failed to realise that not all those who are with you today will be by your side when the chips are down.

So since then, like a drowning man, you have been clutching to anything within your reach to erase your past and relaunch yourself back to reckoning. You forget Robert Green's "The non-engagement Strategy of War" in his 33 strategies of war you should apply to Everyday Life.

The Non-Engagement Strategy
To retreat in the face of a strong enemy is not a sign of weakness but of strength. By resisting the temptation to respond to an aggressor, you buy yourself valuable time — time to recover, to think, to gain perspective. Sometimes you can accomplish most by doing nothing.

So my brother there you have it. In your effort to combat your former self, you have destroyed your reputations and made yourself ordinary. I know you are burning inside to attack me, but take a moment to ponder. Go back to your pre-February 26 posts and compare it to what you posted thereafter. Therein lies the answer to your problem.

From then onwards, you developed what is termed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). To help you, take a cursory look at the following:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

So much for the long epistle, but before I go, let me leave you with the following:

Please know that we have had fine individuals of brilliant mind like you in this forum and will never be short of them. Some are still with us though somehow inactive while some have deactivated their accounts long time ago. Prior to 2011 elections, there was once a certain moniker by the name beaf. He was very influential and was a thorn in the flesh for some people just like you prior to Feb 26th. Now it is your time to shine in this 2015 election period and I give it to you, you are one hell of a guy. It is very rare to find someone who will create a thread and within some moments, the thread will grow to like 10 and above pages. Oh boy, you try. But please, don't let that your energy drains away on a fruitless battle.

The Buhari battle is too strong for you to fight because it was revealed to you long time ago when you yourself were not even sure of its reality. Your signature then was that two things will happen in May this year, Buhari being crowned as the Nigeria President and Barcelona being crowned the UEFA Champion. The two events have already taken place even though one of them to your detriment. Don't sweat it. Take your time off politics because as it is now, that part of you has been infected. Use your energy elsewhere to benefit humanity.

It's good to know you now have a blog of your own. In the meantime, while you are trying to reconfigure your political life, put your prowess into use by writing on other human endeavours aside politics. By the time you relaunch yourself, my brother, you will come out smoking.

Find time to heal yourself. I have helped you identify your complex, make efforts to find solution to it. HEAL THYSELF, OH BARCANISTA.

Valē habēque somnia suāvēs!

ref: https://www.nairaland.com/2376285/heal-thyself-oh-barcanista-before

7 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by funkiebully: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
I doff my hat for prof barcanista. U always masharl out evidence supported points whenever u want to make ur points.

To d crying apc urchins, una never see insult.

The precedence u set has come to stay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:

Who cares what you call your president? Call him whatever makes you snore at night, that's your headache and you are not doing anybody any kind of favor.

Baba1000000000 chance or mama half chance, who gives a damn. PMB is your president for the next 4 years and that's what you are free to kill yourself over if you don't like...

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by kaybams1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Let me be frank most of us are not innocent from all these tantrums at prominent oppositions personalities. I just want to appeal to APC FANS to endure whatever name is given Buhari or their party chiefs till 2019. Better still they should ask Buhari to resign if they can't endure the names given him.

Dude, I don't think politics and football has anything in common. No one is a Buhari or APC 'Fan' in the context you loosely use the term. Nigeria got to a crossroad with all the major welfare and economic indicators in the doldrums and most Nigerians agitated to have someone different at least. Grouping those that yearned for a better leadership as Buhari's Fan boys makes you paint yourself a scary picture of mental poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
hucienda:

The APC guys here were opposed to protecting the Office of Mr President from wanton abuse then? For real?? Did they think Jonathan would be there forever? *Sigh.

This logically means Seun can't do anything to the PDP guys now the APC is at the receiving end. It's Yin-Yang. Karma. It would also continue on other social media.

We in for four long years- possibly more.

Everything is on the forum's archive just to confirm, i'm surprised they now want the same office of the president to be respected.

9 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
funkiebully:
I doff my hat for prof barcanista. U always masharl out evidence supported points whenever u want to make ur points.

To d crying apc urchins, una never see insult.

The precedence u set has come to stay.
I doff my hat for you boss. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeah, very moderate. But it has lots of meaning....you know
temitemi1:
#babaonechance sounds moderate!

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by StOla: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
APC Chief el Rufai: Jonathan is Useless
"President Jonathan is lazy, docile, hopeless and useless"
Nasir El rufai (Nov 9, 2013)

True words!

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Prior to this time the social media and the political scene was not awashed with continuous denigration on the office of the President or the President himself. The APC introduced it and went overboard when they were in opposition. It is not that I justify abuse on elders but I can't help but laugh each time the ruling party and their supporters complain of "insults" to the presidency.

I dislike the e-you cos of your lies and deception. Obasanjo was called different names by everyone, from monkey, baboon, Ota ape and different names when he was President. Yar Adua was called Baba go slow, Half dead man, walking corpse and many names on facebook and nairaland. GEJ is no exception, and people have been insulting Buhari even before contesting election and he is not complaining. Stop your lies just to promote your PDP party.

APC supporters must be ediot to cry about the name calling, how is it affecting them? Buhari is not even complaining, Fayose called him names before the election and the man is not even responding. While you waste your MB and time on nairaland abusing your President, he is enjoying himself while his kids are also enjoying and will never suffer again. Hehehehehe Continue abeg....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by temitemi1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lots of meaning bro cheesy
barcanista:
Yeah, very moderate. But it has lots of meaning....you know

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are the many gaffes of Mr president not enough to qualify him as a dullard?

From Osunbade to All Progressives confidence to president Mitchell to West Germany to sleeping off while APC senators were waiting for him at the ICC while saraki was running things in the senate. I can go on and on.

I love Ukwungwu of cursed memory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

[s] I dislike the e-you cos of your lies and deception. Obasanjo was called different names by everyone, from monkey, baboon, Ota ape and different names when he was President. Yar Adua was called Baba go slow, Half dead man, walking corpse and many names on facebook and nairaland. GEJ is no exception, and people have been insulting Buhari even before contesting election and he is not complaining. Stop your lies just to promote your PDP party.

APC supporters must be ediot to cry about the name calling, how is it affecting them? Buhari is not even complaining, Fayose called him names before the election and the man is not even responding. While you waste your MB and time on nairaland abusing your President, he is enjoying himself while his kids are also enjoying and will never suffer again. Hehehehehe Continue abeg....[/s]

Bring out any evidence of ANPP or any other political party calling OBJ monkey, Ota ape.

Bring out any article of any top poltician or ex minister calling OBJ Baboon and Yar Adua baba go slow or forever hold your peace.

I'm sure you don't need to do a hard search before getting different articles of APC and national leaders of the party including tweet from El rufai insulting then president Jonathan.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 / EFCC Chair: Buhari To Re-present Magu To Senate For Confirmation / 2023: Jega, Agbakoba, Utomi To Launch Party Against APC, PDP In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.