Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11712 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2015
philips70:
What is the direct relationship between the names called GEJ and his many ill motivated leadership style that finally led to his failures at the polls? What effects do the names have on their ability to almost steal Nigeria blind to the extent of almost being poor as Somalia?

And who cares if you guys fill up threads with Daura President and BABAONECHANCE? No matter how you guys try it will never move GEJ back from Otuoke to Aso Rock. That is the only thing that is important to majority of Nigerians. Even if you create 100 threads a day with only the words Daura President they will never swear in GEJ again unless with cowries and white chalks as the chief priest of Otuoke.
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]
Please cure you sickness with the post above before your case becomes very bad.
BUahahaahahaha. You just make me spill my drink with your stupidity. The Benin lowlife dirty fool is even bragging and trying to deny the obvious. You dont know anything at all, you sure will cry soon. Osahon the dirty black babooon with ugly tribal mark.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by After1one: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]

BUahahaahahaha. You just make me spill my drink with your stupidity. The Benin lowlife dirty fool is even bragging and trying to deny the obvious. You dont know anything at all, you sure will cry soon. Osahon the dirty black babooon with ugly tribal mark.

Lmaooo *dies* cheesy cheesy
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2015
philips70:
What is the direct relationship between the names called GEJ and his many ill motivated leadership style that finally led to his failures at the polls? What effects do the names have on their ability to almost steal Nigeria blind to the extent of almost being poor as Somalia?

And who cares if you guys fill up threads with Daura President and BABAONECHANCE? No matter how you guys try it will never move GEJ back from Otuoke to Aso Rock. That is the only thing that is important to majority of Nigerians. Even if you create 100 threads a day with only the words Daura President they will never swear in GEJ again unless with cowries and white chalks as the chief priest of Otuoke.
Please cure your sickness with the above before it escalate to laughing on the street.
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2015
bakila:

Please cure your sickness with the above before it escalate to laughing on the street.

Why the insult?

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Some people will die before Buhari's 100days in office....

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by shizzle11(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Moheat(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Barcanista et al. For you to tag one dullard that person must have shown you reasons why he or she is a dullard. Jonathan gave Nigerians more than enough reason for us to call him clueless. His utterances speak for itself.

So if you tag PMB 'Daura President' you should give reasons why not just conjour names from thin air because you can.

The picture below is among the reasons why we called Jonathan clueless.

Osunbade, Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission, All Progressive Conference, West Germany and President Michelle are enough to call him dullard jare.

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

Why the insult?
Did I insult you? I thought I was only asking you to massage you thought with the comments above mine.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Here2BustnScrew: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2015
dunkem21:
I want to use this medium to plead with us not to tarnish the little image left of Nigeria. The search engines have been flooded with new, creative but derogatory words and memes that will soon turn to norms and bring ridicule to Nigeria.

The APC should as a matter of urgency reach out to Nigerians, particularly GEJ's family and BEG them to forgive their insults, assaults, taunts in order to move forward in peace ..same for their online supporters.

Names we call people have a way of affecting people positively or versa ..Osinbajo's esteem must have been halved by the new nickname given to him by his party members and media wing ..and Buhari has been getting his dose of bashes. ..

The truth is that APC created it and it will be hypocritical to tell people to stop without apologizing first ..mehn, check out what Lai, Nasir, Rotimi, Tinubu and even cramjones have reduced the office of the president to.

I also pleaded with their online supporters to beg the OP and bury hatchets but they chose the dishonourable path of insults and see where it has taken us to.

Again, I plead on behalf of PMB for all to allow sleeping dogs lie.

this is just the beginning. stayed tuned because more derogatory publications will be sent to international media. whatever you sow, you will reap.

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Ahmeduana(m): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:
PMB is here to stay.
YOU MEAN MR dd ALIAS b.o.c?

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Karma is a West German

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Alutasenator: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Barcanista, truthfully speaking, you have little or no sense of reasoning at all.
And for those Tan folks, y'all are way too dumb and stuupid!
I used to enjoy reading your threads and comments when you were sane but ever since you returned back to Pdp, you're completely stuupid Mr. Barcanista!

When Jonathan became president, NO-ONE called him names! No one said crap about him/the office of the president. It was later on when Nigerians and the entire world saw how clueless and foolish the man was that names tagging came up.

But since you and your gang have proven to be matured old men with symbolic brains, I pray y'all continue.
You know very well that Buhari is yet to make any major move. Even his ministerial appointments, you know too well that if he brings up names now, The senate will be looking into that around July. The man has barely spent a month in office and yet you grown foools are here saying crap.

Take it from me, the Daura President and whether bullshiit you iidots call him, concerns NOBODY! You just keep on making monkeys out of yourselves.
You are not obnoxious like so many other
people, you are obnoxious in a completely
different and far worse way Barcanista.
Daura President's goat.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by funkiebully: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Alutasenator:

Daura President's goat.
LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Firefire(m): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2015
[left][/left]

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:36am On Jun 14, 2015
freshvine:
My anger is not even on those self serving politicians but on one South West so called professor and acclaim Nobel Laurette calling someone's wife albeit his President "Sheppopotamous".

Why they didn't derobe him of the international title still beat my comprehension
I'm not supporting Soyinka, but had PEJ respected herself and stop meddling in the affairs of men, would she had taken that swipe? Did ANYONE loathe the previous 1st lady before her or complain about their attitude..be sincere?

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rad1cal: 3:43am On Jun 14, 2015
bakila:

What is tough about the time wasted in you doing the above and we reading it. When you like or support someone and he goofs consistently on major issues you will be ashamed or worried. where black belly dey show the darkness in you, you only amuse by your jest. SAY THE TRUTH, [color=#990000][/color]WHERE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF GEJ WHEN HE REMOVED SUBSIDY IN JANUARY? Is "diaris God ooooh God ooooh" and preceding events not a shame to you? Is the fact that your President did not turn up at an AU summit when his name is mentioned with a catastrophic reason not shameful to you?
the BWahhahaha and tehehehe is on you, add a MUCHECHECHHHECHehehe on top.

Who is this janjawid twisting out of form when the Daura President is aptly ridiculed.

Your pain and anguish is just starting.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by plendil: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
APC fans and supporters of Muhammadu Buhari have been running from thread to thread rebuking pro-PDP/GEJ supporters for calling Muhammadu Buhari #BabaOneChance and #DauraDullard. It is hypocritical that these same people were at the front to hail and praise their leaders whenever they haul abuse on then President Jonathan and his office. They were very active in the insults and abuse of the exPresident and his wife till the last day he bowed out of power honorably. I don't have time to publish their comments, but I have taking pains to remind them and others on how their leaders insulted and bullied exPresident Jonathan while he was in office (even without provocation).

APC Leader Bola Tinubu: Jonathan is Clueless
“The cluelessness of the current government(Jonathan) needs no announcement. Their incompetencies need no contestation. It is writ large in the policy somersaults, misspeak and economic and security malaise now prevalent."
Bola Ahmed Tinubu (April 2013)

APC exChairman Bisi Akande: Jonathan is not thinking
“I have my reasons not to admire President Goodluck Jonathan. I have not found him to be a serious-minded leader. Jonathan is Nigeria’s problem today. He is not a thinking leader.
“He has reduced governance to kindergarten level. He is not serious-minded.”
Bisi Akande, Fmr APC Chairman (Aug 10, 2013)

Lai Muhammed to Jonathan: Go To Court If Insulted...
"Go to court if you feel insulted and libelled by Kindergarten presidency"
Lai Muhammed, APC Spokesman (Aug 12, 2013)

APC Chief el Rufai: Jonathan is Useless
"President Jonathan is lazy, docile, hopeless and useless"
Nasir El rufai (Nov 9, 2013)

APC Rotimi Amaechi: Tried To Pitch Rivers People Against Abians/Jonathan
“Is the President or his wife from Abia State? Why do they want us to suffer? If President Jonathan comes back to power in 2015, Rivers State economy will crash.”
Rotimi Amaechi, (Oct 10, 2014)

There are loads of others but I decided to bring these out for the sake of posterity. It is on record that APC/ACN introduced the politics of insults and abuse. It is immoral for them to complain and accuse others of disrespecting Buhari when they haven't shown any sign of remorse for their deed. I urge them to bear whatever name pro-PDP and Nigerians call President Muhammadu Buhari.

All your quotes are from 2013 to 2014. That is more than 3 years into his administration.

Kindly look for any such quotes that were made around 2010, when GEJ just assumed power. I gave a similar challenge to your cohorts at the other thread, but they ran away.

I hope you wont disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by freshvine(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I'm not supporting Soyinka, but had PEJ respected herself and stop meddling in the affairs of men, would she had taken that swipe? Did ANYONE loathe the previous 1st lady before her or complain about their attitude..be sincere?

The office of the President is a family thing. The wife of any President is always the MOST reliable adviser of the President doubling in the process as the shock absorber of every day government business.

Jonathan's wife is an independent woman and Jonathan support the emancipation of women in the ever challenging society dominated by men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by papoose999(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Barcanista et al. For you to tag one dullard that person must have shown you reasons why he or she is a dullard. Jonathan gave Nigerians more than enough reason for us to call him clueless. His utterances speak for itself.

So if you tag PMB 'Daura President' you should give reasons why not just conjour names from thin air because you can.

The picture below is among the reasons why we called Jonathan clueless.
lol so wait dude calln germany west germany is nt an act of a dullard d apc started dis shit wen jona was in power i dnt knw y d apc dullards supportn d dullard re cryin now u guys nvr hear dat psquare song du me i du u man no go vex...thumb up barcanista 4 writn ds topic nd 4 also installn sum shit d apc strongmen used 2 tackle mr jonathan

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by papoose999(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2015
plendil:

All your quotes are from 2013 to 2014. That is more than 3 years into his administration.

Kindly look for any such quotes that were made around 2010, when GEJ just assumed power. I gave a similar challenge to your cohorts at the other thread, but they ran away.

I hope you wont disappoint.
so wat u re tryn 2 say is d apc strongmen did a good tin by insultn jonathan den en chill now no worry karma bad gan karma no go wait 4 a while b4 e start dts y we re feedin d Daura President a plate of hot shit
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by francizy(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2015
I just laugh away my time whenever I see such stuff where Bubu is called names...

**Bubu be like**
Choi!! Na wetin GEJ see for almost 6 years be this? shocked shocked shocked

I never do one month oh, yet dem don give me several names! Jesus Christ! cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the nomad now ? I think all they do is photo-op and criss-crossing the sky with expensive jet fuel. We were promised change but given mere coins. Why are they complaining about the name Double-D; Daura President. Is the Dullard not from Daura ?

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by rabimlomo: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
APC fans and supporters of Muhammadu Buhari have been running from thread to thread rebuking pro-PDP/GEJ supporters for calling Muhammadu Buhari #BabaOneChance and #DauraDullard. It is hypocritical that these same people were at the front to hail and praise their leaders whenever they haul abuse on then President Jonathan and his office. They were very active in the insults and abuse of the exPresident and his wife till the last day he bowed out of power honorably. I don't have time to publish their comments, but I have taking pains to remind them and others on how their leaders insulted and bullied exPresident Jonathan while he was in office (even without provocation).

APC Leader Bola Tinubu: Jonathan is Clueless
“The cluelessness of the current government(Jonathan) needs no announcement. Their incompetencies need no contestation. It is writ large in the policy somersaults, misspeak and economic and security malaise now prevalent."
Bola Ahmed Tinubu (April 2013)

APC exChairman Bisi Akande: Jonathan is not thinking
“I have my reasons not to admire President Goodluck Jonathan. I have not found him to be a serious-minded leader. Jonathan is Nigeria’s problem today. He is not a thinking leader.
“He has reduced governance to kindergarten level. He is not serious-minded.”
Bisi Akande, Fmr APC Chairman (Aug 10, 2013)

Lai Muhammed to Jonathan: Go To Court If Insulted...
"Go to court if you feel insulted and libelled by Kindergarten presidency"
Lai Muhammed, APC Spokesman (Aug 12, 2013)

APC Chief el Rufai: Jonathan is Useless
"President Jonathan is lazy, docile, hopeless and useless"
Nasir El rufai (Nov 9, 2013)

APC Rotimi Amaechi: Tried To Pitch Rivers People Against Abians/Jonathan
“Is the President or his wife from Abia State? Why do they want us to suffer? If President Jonathan comes back to power in 2015, Rivers State economy will crash.”
Rotimi Amaechi, (Oct 10, 2014)

There are loads of others but I decided to bring these out for the sake of posterity. It is on record that APC/ACN introduced the politics of insults and abuse. It is immoral for them to complain and accuse others of disrespecting Buhari when they haven't shown any sign of remorse for their deed. I urge them to bear whatever name pro-PDP and Nigerians call President Muhammadu Buhari.

And that was about 2 to three years into jonathan's tenure (2013, 2014). But pdp supporters started calling GMB names right from day 1. You should have at least give him sometime to prove himself. Remember, If gmb eventually performs, these your hateful character will backfire on pdp and average people will just hate them the more. undecided
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by chimerase2: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2015
De insults on de ex president was too much I had to eschew dis section

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by 99100(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari the certificateless president is no doubt a dullard.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by rabimlomo: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2015
kaybams1:

Dude, I don't think politics and football has anything in common. No one is a Buhari or APC 'Fan' in the context you loosely use the term. Nigeria got to a crossroad with all the major welfare and economic indicators in the doldrums and most Nigerians agitated to have someone different at least. Grouping those that yearned for a better leadership as Buhari's Fan boys makes you paint yourself a scary picture of mental poverty.

Honestly, well said. What they fail to understand is most people who voted Buhari didn't actually intend to vote for Buhari, but to vote out gej because he and pdp had 4 years and did nothing.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Barcanista,

Do you know what/who you are?

I will tell you......

You are enlightened, determined, resourceful and full of facts. You are a thorn in the flesh of the people of deceit and propaganda. Without people like you, we would have been overrun by propaganda.

One advice for you.... do not stop. Do not be compromised. Rather develop and mentor people like you. You are destined for a great future.

Keep churning out the facts.......................

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by patrickmuf(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
Let me be frank most of us are not innocent from all these tantrums at prominent oppositions personalities. I just want to appeal to APC fans to endure whatever name is given Buhari or their party chiefs till 2019. Better still they should ask Buhari to resign if they can't endure the names given him.
I'll take this from any other Tanoid but you...You were guilty of insulting GEJ too so you have no obligation to start a thread like this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Postpones Judgment On Ayade’s Defection / FG Set To Audit ₦‎23 Trillion Ways And Means Debt – Edun / Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.