Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11713 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bros, it will be hypocritical for us to shy away from the truth. There are Buhari and APC fans on social media. There are even fanatics that could blackmail, threaten and hate whoever is not supporting Buhari. The President don't need "our support" to perform. He should do his job while we criticise his flaws. This is democracy
kaybams1:

Dude, I don't think politics and football has anything in common. No one is a Buhari or APC 'Fan' in the context you loosely use the term. Nigeria got to a crossroad with all the major welfare and economic indicators in the doldrums and most Nigerians agitated to have someone different at least. Grouping those that yearned for a better leadership as Buhari's Fan boys makes you paint yourself a scary picture of mental poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
kaybams1:

Dude, I don't think politics and football has anything in common. No one is a Buhari or APC 'Fan' in the context you loosely use the term. Nigeria got to a crossroad with all the major welfare and economic indicators in the doldrums and most Nigerians agitated to have someone different at least. Grouping those that yearned for a better leadership as Buhari's Fan boys makes you paint yourself a scary picture of mental poverty.

We truly need sane, credible, rational, articulate and intelligent opposition , but what we have are petty internet trolls and unintelligent people like this op.

With all the issues we are facing as a nation; this silly and unintelligent up practically want us to give him cooking and pat him in the back for not calling his own president dullard. Like seriously?

His this old man still in elementary school?

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
StOla:

True words!
El rufai is a gnat compared to Jonathan... u shud know dat!

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by StOla: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
freshvine:
My anger is not even on those self serving politicians but on one South West so called professor and acclaim Nobel Laurette calling someone's wife albeit his President "Sheppopotamous".

Why they didn't derobe him of the international title still beat my comprehension

Because he created a new word. It was another feather in the cap of a literary icon. Not many are so gifted you know.
That word alone in a work of drama or poetry is enough to win an award.

So many things beat your comprehension. I'm proud of your honesty.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Bring out any evidence of ANPP or any other political party calling OBJ monkey, Ota ape.

Bring out any article of any top poltician or ex minister calling OBJ Baboon and Yar Adua baba go slow or forever hold your peace.

I'm sure you don't need to do a hard search before getting different articles of APC and national leaders of the party including tweet from El rufai insulting then president Jonathan.
[/s]

Read again and stop rushing to quote me. I am talking of facebook and nairaland comments, no one cares if they call Buhari mumu or ediot, you are only burning your MB and wasting your time. Politicians dont even care nor get moved by curse or insult, stealing money is there wahala. APC guys must be stu.pid if they want people to stop insulting Buhari, he is the President and no one cares.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
aresa:

[s]We truly need sane, credible, rational, articulate and intelligent opposition , but what we have are petty internet trolls and unintelligent people like this op.

With all the issues we are facing as a nation; this silly and unintelligent up practically want us to give him cooking and pat him in the back for not calling his own president dullard. Like seriously?

His this old man still in elementary school? [/s]

Pure rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

I dislike the e-you cos of your lies and deception. Obasanjo was called different names by everyone, from monkey, baboon, Ota ape and different names when he was President. Yar Adua was called Baba go slow, Half dead man, walking corpse and many names on facebook and nairaland. GEJ is no exception, and people have been insulting Buhari even before contesting election and he is not complaining. Stop your lies just to promote your PDP party.

APC supporters must be ediot to cry about the name calling, how is it affecting them? Buhari is not even complaining, Fayose called him names before the election and the man is not even responding. While you waste your MB and time on nairaland abusing your President, he is enjoying himself while his kids are also enjoying and will never suffer again. Hehehehehe Continue abeg....
Bros, yes it is true that Obj was abused but at no time did APP/ANPP or even AD call him such names. It is one thing for people to tag leaders name, it is another thing for Chieftains of opposition party to employ abuse as a political tool. The complaint of the apc fans is what prompted the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, it will be hypocritical for us to shy away from the truth. There are Buhari and APC fans on social media. There are even fanatics that could blackmail, threaten and hate whoever is not supporting Buhari. The President don't need "our support" to perform. He should do his job while we criticise his flaws. This is democracy

Unfortunately for unintelligent trolls and people like you, discussing and highlighting his faults is very normal and even needed in our democratic settings, but last time I checked, starting dumb and silly threads about calling the president a dullard and operational flaws are 2 different things.

What's his flaws got to do with you calling him names or you are as usual just confused?

You are extremely ahallow and unintelligent for your own good.

6 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, yes it is true that Obj was abused but at no time did APP/ANPP or even AD call him such names. It is one thing for people to tag leaders name, it is another thing for Chieftains of opposition party to employ abuse as a political tool. The complaint of the apc fans is what prompted the thread.

APC fans that complain can go to hell. Fayose and PDP chieftain have been calling Buhari different names before the election and no one cares. Fayose said worst things, even PEJ said more and the man wont even respond. I can bash anyone that please me, no one should complain. More reason you should also stop opening meaningless thread when the APC guys bash you too. You are PDP and they are APC, so bashing and insult is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]

[s] Read again and stop rushing to quote me. I am talking of facebook and nairaland comments, no one cares if they call Buhari mumu or ediot, you are only burning your MB and wasting your time. Politicians dont even care nor get moved by curse or insult, stealing money is there wahala. APC guys must be stu.pid if they want people to stop insulting Buhari, he is the President and no one cares.[/s]

You are not making sense.

The argument here is a political party and political figures in the country insulting the office of the president using derogatory words on him, if you can't find any article then i beg you to stfu.

I've not insulted buhari even though i never supported him to be president, you can check my archive, but for stupiid omenka and his gang of jobless trolls to be opening thread of lamentation crying because people are insulting buhari is unacceptable.

Yes, i can remember people calling OBJ Baboon, Monkey, but i only heard those names from comedians, Ali baba, I go dye, basket mouth et al.

You are either posting me articles of a political party or top poltician that insulted Obansanjo as president or remain silent.

9 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by aresa: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Pure rubbish

[/s]

My post wasn't for can't read and comprehend trolls like you so don't bother your shallow head.
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
aresa:

My post wasn't for can't read and comprehend trolls like you so don't bother your shallow head.

Idiat, what is the sense in this post?

10 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by freshvine(f): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
StOla:

Because he created a new word. It was another feather in the cap of a literary icon. Not many are so gifted you know.
That word alone in a work of drama or poetry is enough to win an award.

So many things beat your comprehension. I'm proud of your honesty.

Am not surprised for a man who abandoned human habitation to dwell among animals in the bush his mentality would always be awkward. So I pardon his animalistic behavior

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Ojiofor: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
All I can say is.........D.....D.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]

Your father is the one not making sense. Stop trying to be abusive, I will give it to you in folds. I know how to fight dirty and we can as well derail this rubbish of a thread, if you cant post like a sane person then stop quoting me. I know comprehension is your problem, I dont have the energy to explain simple things for you.

Crying already.

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Lots of meaning bro cheesy
Make God give us grace to endure
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

Crying already.

Smh

Osahon, You can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by After1one: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

Lolzzzz. Fast and furious
Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

Brouhaha, see mugu.

You newly start to use google?

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

Brouhaha, see mugu.

You newly start to use google?

Osahon, What are you talking about? Use google? I dont understand you fortunate.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Kitsune: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
What exactly is the big deal about here anyway?

And who but that deranged m0ron Cramjones is even opening threads complaining about this anyway ?

Did you people respect Buhari before he became President ? No!
Did you people call him names like 'Terrorist' 'Buhari' etc ? Yes!

No President anywhere is spared from haters and that's just that, the fact that some APC supporters suddenly demand 'respect' for Buhari is plain ldiotic. Buhari doesn't care what anyone says about him, and what anyone calls him wont stop him from doing his job just like it didnt stop him from winning. Maybe if you all stop making your lives all about Nairaland you wouldn't be bitching about others freedom of speech.

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:

Osahon, What are you talking about? Use google? I dont understand you fortunate.

Fool, let me educate you on how these stuff work.

I started doing this stuff before other goons started searching peoples profile on google on this forum.

When you put someones moniker on google, you are always going to get so many result which necessarily will not be related to the person.

Just like puting "madcow" or "blackpenis" on google, you are going to get a different result as the person is likely going to be using different names on other social network different from what they use on nairaland

I taught fools like you this during the era of gowonabacha with one other girl on romance section. dunce

7 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by philips70(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
What is the direct relationship between the names called GEJ and his many ill motivated leadership style that finally led to his failures at the polls? What effects do the names have on their ability to almost steal Nigeria blind to the extent of almost being poor as Somalia?

And who cares if you guys fill up threads with Daura President and BABAONECHANCE? No matter how you guys try it will never move GEJ back from Otuoke to Aso Rock. That is the only thing that is important to majority of Nigerians. Even if you create 100 threads a day with only the words Daura President they will never swear in GEJ again unless with cowries and white chalks as the chief priest of Otuoke.

7 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Fool, let me educate you on how these stuff work.

I started before other goons started searching peoples profile on google.

When you put someones name on google, you are always going to get so many result which necessarily will not be related to the person.

Just like puting "madcow" or "blackpenis" on google, you are going to get a different result as the person is likely going to be using different names they use on other social network on nairaland.

I taught fools like you this during the era of gowonabacha with one other girl on romance section. dunce
[/s]

BUhahaha. Whats the meaning of all this childish tantrums and rants. Who is asking all these question from you? The thread is about the Daura President, stick to the thread and stop foaming in the mouth. I am laughing hard right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]

BUhahaha. Whats the meaning of all this childish tantrums and rants. Who is asking all these question from you? The thread is about the Daura President, stick to the thread and stop foaming in the mouth. I am laughing hard right now

Problem with fools like you, i just taught you something today, rather than thank me you're still making senseless comment.

Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Rose2014: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord:

The funny thing is seun wanted to make it an offense for anyone that insult or use derogatory words on any politician to be serve a ban, but the foolish and senseless APC supporters like Omenka, passingshot, berem and other pain goons accused him of protecting Jonathan, little did they know they will be in this position.

If only they could see the future

Karma eh cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by brownlord: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2015
ChuksIheabunike:
[s][/s]

BUahahaahahaha. You just make me spill my drink with your stupidity. The Benin lowlife dirty fool is even bragging and trying to deny the obvious. You dont know anything at all, you sure will cry soon. Osahon the dirty black babooon with ugly tribal mark.

Lol, upgrade, smarter than this idiat.

5 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by bakila: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Rad1cal:

So is the Daura President tag. The semi iliterate cattle rearer is in for a tough 4 years.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!!
What is tough about the time wasted in you doing the above and we reading it. When you like or support someone and he goofs consistently on major issues you will be ashamed or worried. where black belly dey show the darkness in you, you only amuse by your jest. SAY THE TRUTH, WHERE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF GEJ WHEN HE REMOVED SUBSIDY IN JANUARY? Is "diaris God ooooh God ooooh" and preceding events not a shame to you? Is the fact that your President did not turn up at an AU summit when his name is mentioned with a catastrophic reason not shameful to you?
the BWahhahaha and tehehehe is on you, add a MUCHECHECHHHECHehehe on top.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Lol, upgrade, smarter than this idiat.
[/s]

BUhahahahahaha. Your looks alone makes me wanna laugh and jump in the pool. I envy that your black ugly lips and tribal marks, you stink little man. No wonder you get angry easily and attack people here. As stated, your day of shedding tears is not today Osahon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities / MAN To Senators: Patronise Made-in-Nigeria Cars / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.