Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain (11711 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Daura President Results On Google / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
dunkem21:
I want to use this medium to plead with us not to tarnish the little image left of Nigeria. The search engines have been flooded with new, creative but derogatory words and memes that will soon turn to norms and bring ridicule to Nigeria.

The APC should as a matter of urgency reach out to Nigerians, particularly GEJ's family and BEG them to forgive their insults, assaults, taunts in order to move forward in peace ..same for their online supporters.

[s]Names we call people have a way of affecting people positively or versa ..Osinbajo's esteem must have been halved by the new nickname given to him by his party members and media wing ..and Buhari has been getting his dose of bashes. ..

The truth is that APC created it and it will be hypocritical to tell people to stop without apologizing first ..mehn, check out what Lai, Nasir, Rotimi, Tinubu and even cramjones have reduced the office of the president to.

I also pleaded with their online supporters to beg the OP and bury hatchets but they chose the dishonourable path of insults and see where it has taken us to.

Again, I plead on behalf of PMB for all to allow sleeping dogs lie.
[/s]

sharaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by volterra(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes, karma is a b*tch bt then we can't continue with that which is wrong. Whoever started it, it's not right that we continue this way. For the sake of the image of this country, i think all parties involved should refrain from such practice.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Barcanista et al. For you to tag one dullard that person must have shown you reasons why he or she is a dullard. Jonathan gave Nigerians more than enough reason for us to call him clueless. His utterances speak for itself.

So if you tag PMB 'Daura President' you should give reasons why not just conjour names from thin air because you can.

The picture below is among the reasons why we called Jonathan clueless.
, kwarruopt, osunbande, West Germany inter alia are not enough evidence of a dullard? A brainless duara dullard of a cow

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
God bless you real good, OP! I really find it redundant, naive and hypocritical how all of a sudden the APC folks moan and foam whenever PMB is attacked and lampooned!

Its payback time, and the APC and its goons are finally having a taste of their own medicine.

Karma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
brownlord:

Really

Ediot, Its actually Batch C 2012 Osun state. Why are you denying yourself? Honestly, you are a disgrace to your family. Goooosh.

1 Like

Re: Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain by ChuksIheabunike: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Demdem:

Limit ur stupidity to ur circle of fools. I choose not to get involved. It's none of my business.

You dey fall hand. The post is not for you but for that ugly tout called Brownlord. I only cc you to come laugh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Starts Presidential Campaign With Facebook Address On Monday / Osinbajo: I’ll Govern Nigeria Same Way Buhari Has Done / Gani Fawehinmi Passed On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.