Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36365 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by viva7: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Neobulletzz:
hey are u in lagos so we can roll dat sh*t 2geda

Don't leave in lagos buddy..... Thanks though
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by viva7: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Neobulletzz:
hey viva7....are u lagos based maybe we can get to hook up nd we're gonna roll dat sh*t 2geda

No
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh oh oh lol i get you now

I was like wat is dis guy saying
My brain just connected ,, oh yes passive smoking is even more harmful n we all do it .. Alot of men smoke in nigeria n ppl around them are i directing smoking too .
wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by penguin12: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry if you are in South Africa you don't have choice cos women smoke on the street like men.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by mandy4s: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nope
Learn to ask and not assume . smiley
If someone creates a topic pls note it has nothing to do with them .. Surely u went to school right ? Then act like u did.. Only an illeterate would chat like that ..

wo wo wo!!!. Lady Boss hold it there! Why are you going all defensive here? You went to school right? Am sure you know what a particular adage says about people who hurriedly would go defensive when approached on a subject?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
mandy4s:

wo wo wo!!!. Lady Boss hold it there! Why are you going all defensive here? You went to school right? Am sure you know what a particular adage says about people who hurriedly would go defensive when approached on a subject?

Yh its a saying not a fact ... smiley
Defensive lol well u have to justify urself one way or the other.. Its ur opinion think whatever u like ..
I guess u live back home right ? undecided
Yh i guess so .. Carry on
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by dancrux(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
My gf smokes...we both smokes after having sex and am cool wit her cos she's nt a flirt..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by treyfly(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
i will smoke with her and Bleep her ynash...n let her go

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.