Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36364 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by zendy: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
I drink and smoke. I have had girl friends who were smokers. Yes I can marry a girl who smokes but on the condition that she will quit smoking before the arrival of our first child.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
zendy:
I drink and smoke. I have had girl friends who were smokers. Yes I can marry a girl who smokes but on the condition that she will quit smoking before the arrival of our first child.

Ok , its not good bringing children up in that environment .
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Let me check.
pls bby do cos am enjoying the both of you guys chat.pls reply him.grin
Cutehector over to yu.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by komzyb(f): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Back in the days...i don't do that anymore....ICE WATER......

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
xp17:
I had a Latino babe then, she smokes weed. Although I don't smoke nor like the smell, I was cool with it at that point, i guess I got carried away because of her physical appearance. Men, she washot. But now, I can't date a smoker anymore

I'm comfortable around smokers

Lol , thanks for sharing
I guess its still a taboo
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by shakaZuIlu: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Ladyboss1.... I can't

In my case it can be like- you are not going to be my boyfriend/husband, I don't like smoking, but yes you are very attractive and you are cool. In this case we can be friends.

Aminat508 mmmmmm ooooo a lof you kiss
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Princecalm:
so does smoking show any sign of responsibility?

Ur definition of 'responsibility' will determine/justify d context within which u r using dat word cos there's no correlation btw smoking & how responsible one ought to be...IMO

I hope u get my drift. smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by beyoncausme: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
smoking for a lady dose not necessarily mean she's bad......just that in africa(nigeria) the public see's it as such ....

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by andyanders: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol , thanks for sharing
I guess its still a taboo

Taboo this part of the world but nothing wrong with a lady who smokes as she has her life to live.I dated one and still see them as good extroverts and loving person.It is just that the Nigerian society see them as nothing good for wify but that is their life and you can only counsel them on the danger to their health.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kingston247: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
It goes side by side...smoking and prostitution. ...so to answer ur question capital...NO.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bravo4115(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
I will Neva marry a smoker
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by apolonius(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=shaybebaby post=34762466]
Story for the gods.[/quote

Ms god,I am happily married to a non-smoking godess in human form.

I am reading your interesting story right away.smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by petitmonde(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't remember d last tym I posted stuff in facebook sef.. Place looks extra extra boring... She is a lil gurl bro..
lil girl?.how old is she?
MissGdope,is cutehector qualified to speak on ur behalf?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sinizia: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Date? Yes.
Marry? No. Unless she's stopped before get married.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by NobleG1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .

Smoking is a bad and dirty hygiene that has detrimental effect to health.

Any woman who smokes, doesn't care about her health. So why should one marry such a person? The same applies to men.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by abdulaz: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can't say I won't date or marry a lady that smokes. I am also not saying smoking is good, we all know the popular saying that "smokers are liable to die young ".
For now I smoke weed and if a lady rejects my hand of friendship because of that, no hard feelings. I also feel smoking is one of the habits that can be stopped anytime and it requires encouragement from those around u to Make a good come back.
If you are a lady and you do smoke and willing to put a hold on it in the nearest future why wouldn't I have a future plan with u, it's just that we have some bad perceptions about smoking in this part of the world.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sneak3(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Capital NO... Height and sign of gross irresponsibility for a woman to smoke..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Princecalm(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

Ur definition of 'responsibility' will determine/justify d context within which u r using dat word cos there's no correlation btw smoking & how responsible one ought to be...IMO

I hope u get my drift. smiley
so do you smoke.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by shaybebaby(f): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=apolonius post=34767437][/quote]
I am amazed you can keep a straight face typing that. Regards to your goddess.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by MrTeymee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Marthaodion:
Smoking is bad whether male or female. It damages the lungs.
Sister how far na. Make we dey wink I don't smoke smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bigx(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why not?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by spcoded: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
brilliant5:
yes I can. since I smoke, we both smoke ourselves to d grave.
so so so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by stimireez(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
I will never
y never?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bukason13: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
jejemanito:
No way in hell
yes if her pockets are also smoking[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Princecalm:
so do you smoke.

There r smokers who r very responsible, productive, sensitive & loving. We av another set of ppl who r hooked on smoking n dnt clean up. Ones who smoke socially r d coolest. grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Princecalm(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

There r smokers who r very responsible, productive, sensitive & loving. We av another set of ppl who r hooked on smoking n dnt clean up. Ones who smoke socially r d coolest. grin
I asked a question earlier.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
brilliant5:
yes I can. since I smoke, we both smoke ourselves to d grave.
enough respect.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
HUGE TURNOFF!!! So hell NO!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Esdb3: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

At least you will have something to hold.. I soft like mouka foam. Sumptuous.. Choi!!
Maybe I wanna carry you and so the chair ffffuck.
*you don't seem married and you are having sex. You do know that is wrong right?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
BJ4REEL:
HUGE TURNOFF!!!
So hell NO!

Lol i hear u
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

Yh chain smoking and casual smoking .. Like in a party or something are different i think
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Maybe I wanna carry you and so the chair ffffuck.

*you don't seem married and you are having sex. You do know that is wrong right?

Really?
Tell me more cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.