Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36373 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by claremont(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
A person's character shouldn't be judged by something as mundane as being a smoker.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nahh,hell no.im the only one allowed to kush,she fit learn to roll sha
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by tmulta: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes if I luv her

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by imtfans(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .

,what will one use such a one for
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chamboy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can, am not any better than anyone.. so y can't I

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by NaLaugh: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Tufiakwa... This is marriage... I can't.. What will the kids say? Dat thr mum smokes? They will probably learn from her... She ought to stop it if we eventually get married. Cuz d day I smell cigarette puff 3 metres around her, beatin!

I dnt even smoke sef so why will I marry a lady dat smokes? Injuring her own organs.. If she eventually falls sick, am nad gona use my earned money to pay her hospital bills

While i would rather not marry a girl that smokes, i'm pretty sure being a smoker is better than being a wife beater. Just saying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by xpmarj(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lai lai
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .

Nigeria women r not smoke addicts. They smoke once in a blue moon. The female chain smokers are very rare in Nigeria...
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by xp17(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
I had a Latino babe then, she smokes weed. Although I don't smoke nor like the smell, I was cool with it at that point, i guess I got carried away because of her physical appearance. Men, she washot. But now, I can't date a smoker anymore

I'm comfortable around smokers

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Donvic4u(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why would i want to get married to some1 dah smokes when i dont

Visit www.justgist.net for the latest celebrity gist, entertainment news and more from all around the world
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by amikedo1234567(f): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
My fellow nairalanders today is my birthday, pls text or call to wish me happy birthday!!! 07016508757

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes I can !

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chamboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Is this a big turn off ?

Y Can't I, am not any beta. . Who am I to discriminate someone...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bebe2(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Tufiakwa... This is marriage... I can't.. What will the kids say? Dat thr mum smokes? They will probably learn from her... She ought to stop it if we eventually get married. Cuz d day I smell cigarette puff 3 metres around her, beatin!

I dnt even smoke sef so why will I marry a lady dat smokes? Injuring her own organs.. If she eventually falls sick, am nad gona use my earned money to pay her hospital bills

Hmm story, until u enter Europe, and meet oyinbo then anything is allowed and acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by obinnafred(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=34757515]

Glo 1k

For charting alone.
somebody need help ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by patrotic9gerian: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Neva... I can't and I pray this be so.... (not in my power though) but within my powers....., Neva......Neva.....Neva....
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP, I CAN, but it depends on what she SMOKES.

IT DEPENDS on if she smokes FIREWOOD
......... smokes GAS COOKER..
......... CANDLE smokes.
......... Train smoke
......... Chimneys
......... Cigarettes.
......... Combustion engines around
... ..... Otapiapia..

So, U need to be elaborate because people smoke the WORLD..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by pbs4real(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
See them shouting No, yet many of you smoke, make hypocrisy no just kill una sha.
u dey smoke
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by skyface00(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Depend on d kind of smoke, I can date woman dat smoke weed, because av never heard where some1 died as a result of weed before, thanks
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Esdb3: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Is this a big turn off ?

Op even in America it is not morally correct to smoke.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

My opinion: Weed is just fine.

I like ladies that smoke weed, some of them have kind heart and so much caring.

Try date one of them and thank me later.

TeamWeed*
they won't understand sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't care if she smokes or not, in as much as she has what I'm looking for in a woman. Smoking is just a bad habit that she can stop and who knows I can be the one to help her change wit constant love, care and support.
Cc ladyboss1

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by cvibe2: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ OP...you need to travel out more. Visit other countries. Smoking is a personal choice.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sukkot: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
depends on what she is smoking. if she smokes garri ? why not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

it depends on the size of your blockus cheesy
Does size really matter?orally working on the jelly bean is enough to put a lady in cloud nine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP, I CAN, but it depends on what she SMOKES.

IT DEPENDS on if she smokes FIREWOOD
......... smokes GAS COOKER..
......... CANDLE smokes.
......... Train smoke
......... Chimneys
......... Cigarettes.
......... Combustion engines around
... ..... Otapiapia..
......... Burning Bush

So, U need to be elaborate because people smoke the WORLD..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by etin06(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Yes I can !
are u sure u can? cos u look too Innocent and responsible for that judging by ur pic and ur posts on nairaland
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm story, until u enter Europe, and meet oyinbo then anything is allowed and acceptable.
lol those europe babes... Can't marry any... African ladies is preferable
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Esdb3: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Real men likes them heavier. cool
The pot bellied ones yeah grin
Body like a door way. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chronique(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't smoke,and can't marry a smoker.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by missstella(f): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:
Yes!

Smoking is not corruption cool
Exactly!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by pbs4real(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Yes I can !
sowie the questn was 4 guyz to ans. .:> unless u re transgendertongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.