Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention (1505 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by valianty(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2006
I am in good relationship with a man(elderly). He has 2 beautiful daughters. Interestingly he is the best friend of his daugters. Men anytime I go to visit he keeps me busy with his gists but now his daughter is my mission. The last time I was there for 3hrs I told him I came to visit the lady. Men, the man stayed in our company throughout. Wetin I go do?
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Gettolove(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2006
This is no big deal, you are already familiar with the entire family. you'v got to try and face your buz anytime you go to their house, or you spend less time with the papa. GUY if you cannot solve this problem yourself you can give my phone number to the girl i will teach her how to do it when you are around grin grin grin

my number 080@mybed.comandseemydick
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Oracle(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
Since you were bold enough to tell the Father that you came to see his daughter, then you may just be bold enough to tell him you love her
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2006
well never mind, i guess you don't have to panic about it,you can sneak to his dad's house with PSP (sanitation) company's uniform on you. go straight to his father and he would let you in free of charge. if you pass this exam, you would start comming to your house.
wish you good luck. wink
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Radiant(f): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2006
yeankah:

well never mind, i guess you don't have to panic about it,you can sneak to his dad's house with PSP (sanitation) company's uniform on you. go straight to his father and he would let you in free of charge. if you pass this exam, you would start comming to your house.
wish you good luck. wink
what planet are you typing from? shocked

@poster, it's no sweat at all. If the chick likes you, then your game is good to go. you don't have to worry about her popsy. With time, he'll have to accept it smiley eyaaa poor boy
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2006
radiant: well up to you, i think that's my own advice sha.
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by C2H5OH(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol sorry for bumping this but i had to laugh
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by follypimpi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
Asked the Dada out then. grin
Re: I Love A Lady But She Is Her Dad's Girl, How Can I Get Her Attention by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
befriend her dad

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love / Girls: Sugar Daddy Or Young Man, Which One Do You Prefer? / Must Every Woman Have A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.