Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (50674 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kritikali(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol, igbo's trying so f.ckin hard to convince yoruba that they are both one from the south, forgetin how often the word betrayal jumps outa their mouth when 'yoruba' is mentioned..keepin trying u flat headed buffalos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tochstorm(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
anigold:
While GEJ is enjoying his rest and laughing at tinubu and his gang.

The funny thing is that most people never learn from history.

Abiola was betrayed by the north.
Awolowo was betrayed by the north.

But still some elite yoruba folks still choose to run to the north for political benefits.
Its very funny lol...
Its saddening that some people just not to learn from history.

My political calculation is that tinubu will be forced to either destroy APC or he will pull out his supporters to form a pro-yoruba party,,,

Tinubu after all his sweat he may go home empty handed.. Buhari is going to play 'NATIONAL INTEREST OVER RULE PARTY INTEREST' card to dribble out tinubu from any national political benefits...
though i don't know about politics. but I've read about the alliance of the north and southwest to win power over the south-south and south-east. so their love afair has been a continous betrayal of the south-west. soaking stuffd in.
my yoruba broses were una braggavolla chest dey na.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by darediamond(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some how I see as a blessing!!
You know why my honourable fellow nairalander? We are not 1 Naigeria in no way.
The people taking Nigeria forward are in the South!
The north are always taking us back like you said.
I know for sure that Buhari will lost 2019 elections but it shall bé openly Rigged and sure Wahala that Jonathan prevented will B U R S T!!!!!
I amb a Yoruba man but I say Long live Biafra. Long live Odua.
fx45:

Spot on! U just made my day... These people don't know what they've brought upon us. We're already in a reverse mode and it might take up to decades before we recover from it(unless something divine or extraordinary happens)

I wept when Jonathan lost the election because I understood the implication of such a disaster. The Fulani oligarchy/hegemony is back and they're not going to let go anytime soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by REALODUA: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
people are quick to forget Tinubu is a master strategist, as powerful as Obasanjo is he took on him when all failed including the likes of Atiku and many state governors . A man who masterminded the fall and change of government as superbly rich and strong as Jonathan's government. To me he is a great thinker and planner, he has so much in stock for the likes of saraki or Tambuwal . Saraki has a price just like his own father , he can always sell out to the highest bidder , we all know he went there to avoid the EFCC and I don't personally think it's business as usual with new government corruption wise so saraki will soon be a gonner Fulani or no Fulani.All the early intrigued is not new to this geezer (Tinubu) , backstabbing is a common thing in politics, you learn that from the beginning . Why not sit back and enjoy this drama as it unfold !

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by 989900: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

When you give a meat to a dog, it's not very easy to take it back. Getting power back to who ever in 2019 from the Borgia's will be the most difficult thing ever that this country will have to experience. The only reason power ever left the North was because it wasn't through the pools. They are wiser now and such can't happen again besides the man (Obasanjo) who orchestrated it had to do everything within the human and spirit world to return it back to them. I pity this country.

I hear you, just like PDP thought 60 years from now they'd still be in power.

Times change, people evolve.

The people know better.

If you think the exploits of Jega (standing firm), GEJ (conceding), Tinubu and APC (strong opposition), and voters in general (revolution by Vote) count for nothing -- you will be surprised.

4 years is still some long while to go though.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
tobtap:

there is no self denial...tinubu was instrumental to buhari wining the election....u can jugde his success thru buhari political appointments... u cannot expect members of the national assembly to be loyal to tinubu...cos tinubu is not saraki Godfather neither is he the Godfather in a state like bauchi...my point is that u and article have not given any valid evidence that tinubu has lost anything...lawan and gbajamila are APC candidates not tinubu's....
Tinubu lost so much and the number one problem of Tinubu is Tinubu himself ..... He under-estimate the capacity and capabilities of Hausa/Fulani secondly, Tinubu was pompous and arrogant .....

When you underestimate Hausa/Fulani and you are pompous thinking like a oversabi , na me wise pass, I gat wisdom to control this abokis ..... the Hausa/Fulani can defeat you through entering into dirts you could never dream of therefore, it is either you allow them to lead or leave the theatre for them.

To lead an Hausa/Fulani is the most simplest and easiest thing, Just tell him he is the king and you will have your way by controlling him but always remind him he is the king ...... By principle you will subsumed him but by words of mouth, tell him what he wanna hear.

Tinubu's aristocratic strategy failed him, Had it been Tinubu never supported Lawan and Gbajabiamala explicitly but directed Oyegun to declared both Gbajabiamala/Dogara and Saraki/Lawal to test their popularity on the floor of the house while clandestinely supporting his men.... PDP would have helped Tinubu to finish up Saraki on revenge of Jonathan....... and Gbajabiamala would have been elected on merit...... win/win for Tinubu.

The only card Tinubu get to play now is to lay low and learn or else the Buhari/Atiku camp will send him back to regional level and all his effort at national scene would have wasted.

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tochstorm(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
kritikali:
Lol, igbo's trying so f.ckin hard to convince yoruba that they are both one from the south, forgetin how often the word betrayal jumps outa their mouth when 'yoruba' is mentioned..keepin trying u flat headed buffalos.
lol u deluded idiat go n ride a dilldo stuck to the floor.

6 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by galadima77(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
sad losers venting their frustrations....lolz

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tochstorm(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
this i call political smak down *in cena voice can u see me?*

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kenex4ever(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
To think that Tambuwal couldn't come out to endorse and aid Femi Gbajamila is heartbreaking. Femi was the ringleader of those that voted for him in 2011 , he even jumped fence for Tambuwal yet Tambuwal didn't waste time in visiting Dogara , the new speaker....Damn !!! Politics is cold.
femi got served. He was paid in his own currency. But for tambuwal not to support him clearly shows dat the fulanies operate like a cult group, very wicked! The educated among them cling to power but they allow the uneducated ones to live a life very close to that of animals in the bush.

6 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by darediamond(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
That is just it!!
One of South altogether is the progress of Niger ria as a whole. But there are so many traitors in the South.
Imagine that useless idiot called Ameachi! In Southwest they are ready-made conspirators too. OBJ is there president while Thieffnubuu is his vice.
abinsco25:
Fulani will always continue to rule us as long as the south west, south east and south south regions failed to be one.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by kritikali(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
tochstorm:
lol u deluded idiat go n ride a dilldo stuck to the floor.

Ur fada is the gay who needs to ride on a di.ldo..onyara.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shazee74: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=tawa89 post=34798769] The two governors that Remi talked about are Fayemi and Fashola... They are both plotting to pull the rug off the feet of Jagaban.... If Fashola is mad Chief of Staff by President Buhari, The young turks ( Fayemi et Fashola) will take over SW political structure from him.[/quoteTrash talk which political structure are they taking, Fayemi was governor for 4 years he still can't win a single local govt in all elections in ekiti state even his town, Fashola is not a politician but a technocrat, he was governor for 8 years with no visiable political structure in lagos.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
That's absolutely correct. I said long before Remi said it. by the time they are finished with tinubu he will see what Awolowo saw standing on a molehill he could not see standing on a mountain. and that all the north wanted was for power to return and watch they will never return it to the south. Anyone from the south who wants it will have to play second fiddle in a northern ticket. It is sad cause this could have been avoided if Tinubu had though south first rather than power first. most people don't understand where all this is leading to but it is grave, very grave indeed. They have seen that any experiment that hands power to the south will never benefit them regardless of how close that person was to them previously. and they are not going to have that experiment again it was a one time thing and it is done and over with.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey won't learn from d past
Awolowo did d same
Abiola did his own
Now its tinubu
Wen we dhe learn from their mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tochstorm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
kritikali:

got this mofo lol smiley

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by datribune: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey won't learn from d past
Awolowo did d same
Abiola did his own
Now its tinubu
Wen we dhe learn from their mistakes?

[b]History does not support ur claims.
It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
For their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. They settle 4 crumbs.
On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
Opposition - Awolowo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)
Is d S.E right in their continued support of d PDP which is a mutant of d NPC & NPN?. Will it bring them d desired development & political relevance?. Time will tell.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by tochstorm(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
kritikali:

mmeee :p
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
datribune:

It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP.
For their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. They settle 4 crumbs.
On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as President.
President - Shagari
Opposition - AD (SW)
Is d S.E right in their continued support of d PDP which is a mutant of d NPC & NPN?. Will it bring them d desired development & political relevance?. Time will tell.

[/b]
D time is here already

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by darediamond(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
In M.K.O's voice: Yeah!!! grin grin
Won mo law meeen!
Tinubu ko Tinuifun ni.
tochstorm:
this i call political smak down
*in cena voice can u see me?*

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by pure2012soul(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by EMANY01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Did you read the part where he said that Johnathans mess will take 60 years to fix?
Lwkmd

The (i)logic of that assertion amazes me.

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
This where awo failed by deciding to go for power rather than unity of the whole south. If he had allowed the legitimate and democratic win of zik (who party was herbert macualy's party and was anointed by herbert macually himself to succeed him) to stand we would have had one south speaking with one voice as the north spoke with one voice. instead he infused tribalism into the whole matter calling western obas saying how can who were the first to get western education allow this to stand which led to the decamping of members of ziks party to the awos party and their loss there. Awo conveniently forgot that there were heavy weight yorubas in ziks party same as there were heavy weight igbos in awos party. That one action is still being felt in the whole south today leading to a divided south and mutual suspicion while taking our eyes of the larger goal which the north sees and plays well. now again for this generation tinubu has successfully achieved the same thing for the north thereby cementing this legacy for the unforeseeable future leaving the north laughing all the way to power.

abinsco25:
Fulani will always continue to rule us as long as the south west, south east and south south regions failed to be one.

7 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Krucifax(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
livingday:
@ poster, you are a tribal bigot blowing embers of tribal politics, which is doomed to fail.

Yoruba man is Vice-President and Senate President. Are there no other tribes in Nigeria apart from Yoruba and Fulani that you are not satisfied?

Do you think a party leader should dictate how an elected government should conduct its affairs regardless of the wishes of its elected representatives?

Yours is the kind of politics that has held this country back.

[b]My friend do not deceive yourself. The hand writing is on the wall. Tinubu's plan was to attain power via a strong candidate in the form of a Buhari presidency. The second part of that plan (and most important) was to control the House of Assembly by having his preferred choice in control. The first part worked and in the second he has been given a checkmate. You see all along he thought he was using the north when in actual fact it was the north using him! They have now played their hand and he's being automatically sidelined. Tinubu will soon learn like Ameachi that the North only always plays in one direction and that is to the north. Just wait and see this is the tip of the iceberg. Whilst the Igbos have their flaws they are very amenable to compromise and can be reasoned with. The Northerners on the other hand expect and demand total control and domination this isn't about to change any time soon. Look at Nigeria's history for the facts.Any honest Yoruba man must now be soul searching as it's gradually becoming apparent that they've pitched their tent in the wrong camp.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by pure2012soul(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=Shazee74 post=34807200][/quote]

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by datribune: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D time is here already

Deep down u know dat is b*llshit. But then delusional humans see what they want to see. .
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
What you don't understand is that it was what awo did in 1954 that lead zik to form an alliance with npc in 1959-1960. Ziks party which was herbert macually's party won an election free and fair. Awo used tribalism to get people of ziks party to switch sides leading to ziks loss. Would you after something like that still form a partnership with someone that did something like that to you and your followers and would your followers support if you did something like that after what awo did to them that caused them to loss power?

datribune:

President - Shagari
Opposition - AD (SW)

[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by omojeesu(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
It is a revert to the concordat of 1914 or earlier between the British and Fulani-Hausa oligarchy to mutually colonise Nigeria. Both are arch conservatives. The indirect rule in the North and direct rule in the South provided evidence. The diplomatic shift towards the West now is apparent.

I have only 2 main concerns: Islamisation agenda and the havoc being perpertuated by AK47 carrying Fulani Herdsmen. Let's see how Buhari will handle these. The desire to have pastor vice president twice is suspect. Was is to deceive?

Fashola and Fayemi be careful o! God is Alive in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by atlwireles: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

It's just the return of the Borgia's. Most of the youth that voted for this presidency are ignorant of the past. It is only good that they need a remindal of what it used to be.

Omenka, are you on leave? Make a comment please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by chiedu7: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
[size=14pt]IF NA IGBO PEOPLE WEY DO THIS,
ALL NAIRALAND GO DON FILL WITH YORUBA'S ABUSING THE IGBOS.

NOW NA NORTHERNERS NOT ONE SINGLE YORUBA PERSON FIT TALK.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by noah91(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hey yoruba haters listen up, a defeat for tinubu doesnt translate to a defeat for d yorubas. Tinubu wanted an hausa/fulani SP but we now hv a SP with a yoruba extraction. He also wanted a yoruba Speaker but we now hv a yoruba deputy speaker. With d Tinubu arrangement, we would hv had yorubas for positions 2 and 5 only but now d yorubas hv positions 2, 3 and 6 and they may hv majority leader in d HOR. So dont see Tinubu's defeat as a yoruba's defeat. D yorubas r intellectuals, indispensable n r d backbones

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by omenka(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:

It's just the return of the Borgia's. Most of the youth that voted for this presidency are ignorant of the past. It is only good that they need a remindal of what it used to be.

Om*enka, are you on leave? Make a comment please. undecided
Yeah, I'm on leave. Do you have a problem with that??

This is the kind of thread that tingles the taste buds of ethnoreligious bigots like you and sadly, I'm not one of your type. If I don't comment, does that make the article any less interesting to you?? What exactly is your problem.

Let me repeat it for the last time, and I desperately hope it sinks this time no matter how impervious your brain is: I don't care the tribe of who leads Nigeria, what I care about is good governance.

Get that into your head dude, and stop following me around this forum. I'm not here for you and I believe you aren't here for me either. State your opinions and keep my moniker out of your bullucks. I am not interested.

Goodnyt, and go get something useful to do with your life.

And while at it, get yourself some good education mr "remindal".

5 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by chiedu7: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Not in my world, when you sell yourself for cheap lipsrsealed. Fulanis should not be blamed for people's stupidityy. Their vote count has not changed since 2003.[size=14pt] They just found more ediots to add to their ranch.[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.