Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (50675 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by aristosoft(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am neither a prophet of doom or ethnic jingoist. The Hausas/Fulanis are so power hungry.
If it's for me to decide, the SW, SS and SE can coexist perfectly not minding who leads but these guys just want power by all means. The North cant be trusted with power.

Make we dey watch this movie for 3D.
Until GMB go fall my hand, #JustObservingThings

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by solonazzy: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

How? Jonathan beat them in 2011.

It was the SW betrayal that gave the north clout.

While the northern cabal promoted and exploited the terrorist acts of their Boko Haram, you in the SW continued to circulate their lies.

We warned you but you did not listen.

Your ITK and "nah we sabi pass" mentality is what is causing your humiliation.

This same Buhari was supported by the likes of Awo when he overthrew Shagari only for Buhari to target your politicians, Press and Plebs in his bias anti-corruption and anti-indiscipline war.

Hw did buhari target only SW leaders in his anti corruption raid?....his hunt den was across d country......wen d Yorubas voted for jona in 2011, yorubas were totally ousted.....n to worsen it, jona failed woefully...nw we hav a vice, possibly SFG, atleast a prominent post for fashola, bukola is a Yoruba man, forget his closure to d fulanis.....y r u crying for our headache.....u Shuld b worried for wat SS n SE wuld get in Dis govt

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by mcino: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They are not I.diots, they too are interested in undermining tinubu. Is it a bad idea?
Don't mind him. And Tinubu is not just an idiot and a pawn used by the Fulanis to get power back to the north? Yorubas are not the only people from the south that can play politics if betrayal. The single reason why Igbos supported Jonathan that much is simply southern solidarity and not because of the nonsense Azikiwe appendage. In the whole south, outside the Yoruba, Ijaws are the most antagonistic to Igbo's. If not for southern solidarity, why would we blink our eyes. Tinubu was able to convince his Yoruba peeps to see Igbo support for Jonathan from tribal lenses and viola, Igbo's were labelled tribalists for supporting somebody that is not from their tribe. After betraying the south, Yoruba's are now crying, when the head is already off. Igbo's will continue to pay them back by supporting the Fulani's in humiliating them as a pay back.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
HA HA HA I laugh and roll on the floor in fulani at this. Omg ha ha ha.

kingbus:
So if tinubu was betrayed by buhari and the ppl he trusted ,what should we do about that? Tinubu doesn't represent the yoruba race

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by fx45(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
noah91:
Hey yoruba haters listen up, a defeat for tinubu doesnt translate to a defeat for d yorubas. Tinubu wanted an hausa/fulani SP but we now hv a SP with a yoruba extraction. He also wanted a yoruba Speaker but we now hv a yoruba deputy speaker. With d Tinubu arrangement, we would hv had yorubas for positions 2 and 5 only but now d yorubas hv positions 2, 3 and 6 and they may hv majority leader in d HOR. So dont see Tinubu's defeat as a yoruba's defeat. D yorubas r intellectuals, indispensable n r d backbones
This kid doesn't seem to understand what exactly is happening..... The powerplay going on now is way deeper than the gibberish you just typed.

Osinbajo, a Yoruba man is the Vice President.... Where exactly do you think he belongs in the overall scheme of things in Nigeria today? Nowhere! He's just like a robot.... Only to be seen but never to be heard. They'll likely make him less visible in time to come

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
solonazzy:

Hw did buhari target only SW leaders in his anti corruption raid?....his hunt den was across d country......wen d Yorubas voted for jona in 2011, yorubas were totally ousted.....n to worsen it, jona failed woefully...nw we hav a vice, possibly SFG, atleast a prominent post for fashola, bukola is a Yoruba man, forget his closure to d fulanis.....y r u crying for our headache.....u Shuld b worried for wat SS n SE wuld get in Dis govt

You still no go gree read

Even your useless Awo was harassed by Buhari.

This generation of alomo and 'sk tight jean wearing yoruba plebs are by far the daftest and most ignorant plebs. Even ignoramus Fulani herdsmen have more sense than you odes.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rawani:

No matter how you slice or dice it, the Fulani are the political masters of Nigeria. QED.

U amuse me wit ur comment & I marvel @d height of ur naivety. U need to knw dat no one holds d monopoly of political ingenuity. To claim dat fulanis r d political masters of Nigeria goes to show hw primitive ur knowledge of hw Nigerian politics evolve.

At any stage dat political mastery is demonstrated by any political class, every wise politician learns frm it, picks his/her module then re-position & employ a more classy strategy.

My prayer is dat dis robbers we call politicians won't start assassinating one another cos @dis junction some ppl will av to be 'taken out' as part of d equation. The robbers will definitely be on their guard, no 1 is to be trusted. I believe PMB is privy to d scheme dat actualised Saraki's senate presidency but may not av played an active role. Itz all abt d game! grin

Itz a pity seeing d kind of system, structure & politics dis robbers r upholding cos dis is all we av ever seen, learnt & known but d truth is dat it is bad & unhealthy politics which will always torment my dear country Nigeria ! cry
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by fx45(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, I'm on leave. Do you have a problem with that??

This is the kind of thread that tingles the taste buds of ethnoreligious bigots like you and sadly, I'm not one of your type. If I don't comment, does that make the article any less interesting to you?? What exactly is your problem.

Let me repeat it for the last time, and I desperately hope it sinks this time no matter how impervious your brain is: I don't care the tribe of who leads Nigeria, what I care about is good governance.

Get that into your head dude, and stop following me around this forum. I'm not here for you and I believe you aren't here for me either. State your opinions and keep my moniker out of your bullucks. I am not interested.

Goodnyt, and go get something useful to do with your life.

And while at it, get yourself some good education mr "remindal".
You sound like you're angry..... Are you?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
noah91:
Hey yoruba haters listen up, a defeat for tinubu doesnt translate to a defeat for d yorubas. Tinubu wanted an hausa/fulani SP but we now hv a SP with a yoruba extraction. He also wanted a yoruba Speaker but we now hv a yoruba deputy speaker. With d Tinubu arrangement, we would hv had yorubas for positions 2 and 5 only but now d yorubas hv positions 2, 3 and 6 and they may hv majority leader in d HOR. So dont see Tinubu's defeat as a yoruba's defeat. D yorubas r intellectuals, indispensable n r d backbones
The whole north doesn't see saraki as a Yoruba, saraki himself has never proclaimed his yorubaness. Even tinubu doesn't see him as such.
Guess only nl yorubas view him as yoruba

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by solonazzy: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You still no go gree read

Even your useless Awo was harassed by Buhari.

This generation of alomo and 'sk tight jean wearing yoruba plebs are by far the daftest and most ignorant plebs. Even ignoramus Fulani herdsmen have more sense than you odes.
Dats Ur problem...wonder y I quoted u..ur IQ is just too low...like dat of rhetorical monkies..1st learn to use Ur brain....n in Dis case,comment sensibly
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by datribune: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
thotsofnaij:
What you don't understand is that it was what awo did in 1954 that lead zik to form an alliance with npc in 1959-1960. Ziks party which was herbert macually's party won an election free and fair. Awo used tribalism to get people of ziks party to switch sides leading to ziks loss. Would you after something like that still form a partnership with someone that did something like that to you and your followers and would your followers support if you did something like that after what awo did to them that caused them to loss power?

If Azikiwe thought teaming-up wit d NPC to become ceremonial president was d way to go, it's all well & good.
My post was directed at various igbo posters calling d yoruba slaves 4 answering d patriotic call to rid our nation of d corrupt & dysfunctional GEJ govt. I set out in my post to show dat contrary to what mischief makers ar saying, throughout history d igbo & hausa hav always been political bed-mates. d yoruba opting & being content to stay in opposition.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
It will be very difficult to dislodge the Fulanis from power, they understand the game too well. Petty jealousy and primordial sentiments made the south to lose power. Former president GEJ was a bad fit for president because he did not understand the dynamics of the Nigerian state. To rule an ethnically diverse nation as Nigeria, one has to think like an emperor, it has to be in you, GEJ simply did not have it in him.

GEJ depended on the Igbos to power his presidency, the Igbo culture and psyche thrives on individualism and disdain for social hierarchy, it neither understands the need for a give and take type of politics nor the dynamics of losing minor skirmishes to win major battles, it is a winner takes it all no holds barred culture. The Igbo culture does not understand empire building.

Nigeria is like an empire, made up of many federating units all functioning together and projecting as a single nation. Among the federating units exists fierce but subliminal rivalries that run deep but is tempered, by mutual respect and wary watchfulness among the followers, and mutual wanton indulgence in the public till among the leaders. This was the state of the relationship between the Yorubas and the Igbos before the ascendance of GEJ.

GEJ became a pawn because he failed to understand the dynamics of empire building, whether deliberately, or ignorantly, GEJ played the two major titans in the south against themselves. It was so BLATANT. Maybe it wasn't his faullt, maybe he was used, but who did not see the deliberate marginalisation of the Yoruba's in the GEJ administration? It was so glaring it stank to high heavens. If GEJ was used, IT WAS THE IGBOS THAT USED HIM, and perhaps this marginalisation of the Yorubas wasn't deliberate, but just the offshoot of a cultural system that takes it all.

The Yoruba did not vote for Buhari because Tinubu ordered them to do so, Tinubu is overhyped and he is in no way the leader of the Yoruba people, he is a child of circumstances and an opportunist, henceforth, no one should place much premium on Tinubu's intelligence, he is not as astute as he is portrayed. The Yorubas voted against Jonathan because Jonathan failed to understand the place of balance in a multi-ethnic heterogeneous society. It was only a reaction, a well justified one, by a highly educated and sophisticated people.

The Fulanis are back in power, the masters of the game of subterfuge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by fx45(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
solonazzy:
.....u Shuld b worried for wat SS n SE wuld get in Dis govt
In all honesty Sir, we're not expecting anything from this APC government ... Na siddon dey look we dey now
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by omooba969(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
mcino:

Don't mind him. And Tinubu is not just an idiot and a pawn used by the Fulanis to get power back to the north? Yorubas are not the only people from the south that can play politics if betrayal. The single reason why Igbos supported Jonathan that much is simply southern solidarity and not because of the nonsense Azikiwe appendage. In the whole south, outside the Yoruba, Ijaws are the most antagonistic to Igbo's. If not for southern solidarity, why would we blink our eyes. Tinubu was able to convince his Yoruba peeps to see Igbo support for Jonathan from tribal lenses and viola, Igbo's were labelled tribalists for supporting somebody that is not from their tribe. After betraying the south, Yoruba's are now crying, when the head is already off. Igbo's will continue to pay them back by supporting the Fulani's in humiliating them as a pay back.

@bolded,

Guy, abeg wotz ur definition of 'betrayal' cos u appear to av lost ur argument.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
solonazzy:
Dats Ur problem...wonder y I quoted u..ur IQ is just too low...like dat of rhetorical monkies..1st learn to use Ur brain....n in Dis case,comment sensibly

You still confused on why you bothered replying and mentioning me.

Classic yoruba confusionists on full display

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shymm3x: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
It will be very difficult to dislodge the Fulanis from power, they understand the game too well. Petty jealousy and primordial sentiments made the south to lose power. Former president GEJ was a bad fit for president because he did not understand the dynamics of the Nigerian state. To rule an ethnically nation as Nigeria, one has to think like an emperor, it has to be in you, GEJ simply did not have it in him.

GEJ depended on the Igbos to power his presidency, the Igbo culture and psyche thrives on individualism and disdain for social hierarchy, it neither understands the need for a give and take type of politics nor the dynamics of losing minor skirmishes to win major battles, it is a winner takes it all no holds barred culture. The Igbo culture does not understand empire building.

Nigeria is like an empire, made up of many federating units all functioning together as a nation. Among the federating units exists fierce but subliminal rivalries that run deep but is tempered, arguably, by mutual respect and wary watchfulness among the followers and wanton indulgence in the public till among the leaders. This was the state of the relationship between the Yorubas and the Igbos before the ascendance of GEJ.

GEJ became a pawn because he failed to understand the dynamics of empire building, whether deliberately, or ignorantly, GEJ played the two major titans in the south against themselves. It was so BLATANT. Maybe it wasn't his faullt, maybe he was used, but who did not see the deliberated marginalisation of the Yoruba's in the GEJ administration? It was so glaring it stank to high heavens. If GEJ was used, IT WAS THE IGBOS THAT USED HIM, and perhaps the marginalisation of the Yorubas wasn't deliberate, but just the offshoot of a cultural system that takes it all.

The Yoruba did not vote for Buhari because Tinubu ordered them to do so, Tinubu is overhyped and he is in no way the leader of the Yoruba people, he is a child of circumstances and an opportunist, henceforth, no one should place much premium on Tinubu's intelligence, he is not as astute as he he portrayed. The Yorubas voted against Jonathan because Jonathan failed to understand the place of balance in a multi-ethnic heterogeneous society. It was only a reaction, a well justified one, by a highly educated and sophisticated people.

The Fulanis are back in power, the masters of the game of subterfuge.

Lmao @ the excerpt in bold. I concur, Sir.

Anyway, why do you think the Fulanis dominate Nigeria, yet they haven't been able to replicate the same dominance in other countries in West Africa?
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by obytex(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is the writer advising Tinubu not to get friendly with the Fulani? Walahi, this article is written by a Tanist.
stupid girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by solonazzy: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You still confused on why you bothered replying and mentioning me.

Classic yoruba confusionists on full display
I'm sure u hav gotten ma msg...buhari hunted Ppl from all regions , even his NW...in as much as u r corrupt...any reasonable person can't c dat as a problem or a witch hunt against his tribe
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ the excerpt in bold. I concur, Sir.

Anyway, why do you think the Fulanis dominate Nigeria, yet they haven't been able to replicate the same dominance in other countries in West Africa?

An interesting question that I am pondering too. But I think it is because Nigeria is the icing on the cake, the big prize in West Africa, the answer lies with the colonial masters too who taught them a few tricks to augment the ones they learned whilst they were building and spreading their empire via Islam.

I do think they dominate West Africa too.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
solonazzy:

I'm sure u hav gotten ma msg...buhari hunted Ppl from all regions , even his NW...in as much as u r corrupt...any reasonable person can't c dat as a problem or a witch hunt against his tribe

So you want a witch burner in this new millennium?

Says a lot about how irresponsible you are to your on failings if you think that your success or failures in life is tied to other people.

You are not a man but a pawn.

If the Daura President can use a fake result to get his career starting then what of you a child of the future?

This is why I call you slaves in the Southwest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Blankstare(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tambuwal's hypocrisy is worst than that of saraki.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shymm3x: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

An interesting question that I am pondering too. But I think it is because Nigeria is the icing on the cake, the big prize in West Africa, the answer lies with the colonial masters too who taught them a few tricks to augment the ones they learned whilst they were building and spreading their empire via Islam.

I do think they dominate West Africa too.

Nah, they are everywhere but not really dominant politically in any other country, apart from Nigeria. I believe it's cos in Nigeria, they can manipulate the population and reach of the Hausa language to their advantage. And the structure of the country also favours them.

I believe OBJ is the only one who was able to outsmart them and cut them to size. And GEJ should have consolidated on that (it was the holygrail) but he messed up. These folks are going for the kill right now, based on the dynamics of how things are unfolding. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, they are everywhere but not really dominant politically in any other country, apart from Nigeria. I believe it's cos in Nigeria, they can manipulate the population and reach of the Hausa language to their advantage. And the structure of the country also favours them.

I believe OBJ is the only one who was able to outsmart them and cut them to size. And GEJ should have consolidated on that (it was the holygrail) but he messed up. These folks are going for the kill right now, based on the dynamics of how things are unfolding. grin

You maybe right. OBJ did not outsmart them, OBJ is deathly afraid of them, I believe this is one of the reasons he schemed himself to Buhari's side. The Fulanis never forget, and they would have dealt ruthlessly with him in the long run, he knows them and he tried to compensate for seemingly trying to betray them.

GEJ was no empire builder, he just did not have it, he was just a child of circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Rawani: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Krucifax:

[b]My friend do not deceive yourself. The hand writing is on the wall. Tinubu's plan was to attain power via a strong candidate in the form of a Buhari presidency. The second part of that plan (and most important) was to control the House of Assembly by having his preferred choice in control. The first part worked and in the second he has been given a checkmate. You see all along he thought he was using the north when in actual fact it was the north using him! They have now played their hand and he's being automatically sidelined. Tinubu will soon learn like Ameachi that the North only always plays in one direction and that is to the north. Just wait and see this is the tip of the iceberg. Whilst the Igbos have their flaws they are very amenable to compromise and can be reasoned with. [s]The Northerners on the other hand expect and demand total control and domination this isn't about to change any time soon. Look at Nigeria's history for the facts.Any honest Yoruba man must now be soul searching as it's gradually becoming apparent that they've pitched their tent in the wrong camp.[/s][/b]

That bit isn't fair.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by meccuno: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
tawa89:
hmmmmm.. but you ve to give to the Fulanis, they are best politicians in West Africa.
they are the best because we allow them be the best......the south lacks selfless strong men and unity....that's our un doing....
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by knowledgeable: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bright4:
More yet to see from them...But one certain thin I blive is, Tinubu will surely laugh last irrespective of their unknown game.
This is war of all and against all...

"This is war for all and against all". Translation. ... "Yorubas will fight against NE, NW, SE, SS, NC, as all these zones in turn fight against each other". "Cowards".
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Shymm3x: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

You maybe right. OBJ did not outsmart them, OBJ is deathly afraid of them, I believe this is one of the reasons he schemed himself to Buhari's side. The Fulanis never forget, and they would have dealt ruthlessly with him in the long run, he knows them and he tried to compensate for seemingly trying to betray them.

GEJ was no empire builder, he just did not have it, he was just a child of circumstances.

Lmao @ "deathly afraid of them". grin I know that man is a coward. However, in as much as I'm not his biggest fan, but based on the scholarship I've been able to gather - at least he did try to contain them a bit. Something no other person has ever been able to do. Awolowo understood them, but he was a typical Ijebu man, and he thrived in isolationalism. Akintola was comfortable in playing a lieutenant. Zik was perpetually an appendage and he wore the ceremonial badge of honour with pride. MKO was fvcked in the arse. Who else? So, I'd give OBJ a C+ for doing something in the new era.

GEJ was an utter failure - even his name sucks. He drove the country into the mess that's unfolding. Let's just see how it plays out.
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by solonazzy: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

So you want a witch burner in this new millennium?

Says a lot about how irresponsible you are to your on failings if you think that your success or failures in life is tied to other people.

You are not a man but a pawn.

If the Daura President can use a fake result to get his career starting then what of you a child of the future?
This is why I call you slaves in the Southwest
typical of a nitwit...if u r still locked in d fantasy believe buhari has no result..n wat hav u done wit Ur life Dan worry abt d SW....must b painful knowing d next 4 years its Nothn for SS n SE ...possibly 8...sorry dumbo....a brainwashed 1 for dat matter...go n find out facts, den come bk here
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
You are missing the point in my post as to why the igbo's went with a side other than the yoruba side. It was because awo sowed discord and distrust between both sides. Read what I said and comprehend it. It is the truth and till date it has led to discord between east and west. In all his dealings with the east awo believed it was better to burn them so i can benefit from the north. Unfortunately he always ended up getting burned. Same with tinubu which I knew would happen and already is happening.

datribune:

If Azikiwe thought teaming-up wit d NPC to become ceremonial president was d way to go, it's all well & good.
My post was directed at various igbo posters calling d yoruba slaves 4 answering d patriotic call to rid our nation of d corrupt & dysfunctional GEJ govt. I set out in my post to show dat contrary to what mischief makers ar saying, throughout history d igbo & hausa hav always been political bed-mates. d yoruba opting & being content to stay in opposition.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by chuose: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
NDPVF:
Tinubu and Southwest?,well am still laughing.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by mcino: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Guy, abeg wotz ur definition of 'betrayal' cos u appear to av lost ur argument.
Don't you think you are supposed to tell us your own definition of betrayal? Betrayal in the context that I used it aptly depicts how you got us into the present mess, while claiming job existent sophistication and bravery. Go ahead and tell me how I lost my argument
Re: The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi by ocelot2006(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
atlwireles:

What is there to applaud, sorry I don't see it. The Fulani political position is well known in Nigeria, there is no deftness and finesse involved. The fools willingly leading themselves into bondage is the tragedy that needs explanation.

On point. 'funny part is that this Tinubu camp & clowns that went along with him kept boasting of their so-called "political sophistication"..... It sure looked like SOPHISTICATED IDIOCY as someone rightfully mentioned once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.