Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (59925 Views)

Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by marked10(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
hahahahahhahahahahahah mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn una no dey shame, get a job ooooooooooooooooooo, else you are simple signing your death warrant bcuz you will be a slave forever.
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
See what laziness have done to this dudes
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
amadice:
chai.. its good to be enlightened, its not all about carrying radio (mallam) and waiting for one alahaji DAT will declare free food and money...theses radio carrying hausas won't cease to surprise me...see as woman dey totori deer brain....what if deer is a stampede... make I hear say Genevieve nnaji declare free house and cash and I show face...

It will shock to know that the Northerners are the most informed in Nigeria despite having the lowest literacy rate in the North.

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing wey no go happen for we naija!

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by lurlah2014(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
this crowd for a gurl you don't know if she is a creepy or slowpoke##frustration from politicians##
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Tomiwaa(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
this world wey punchline and street no dey jawo again
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ronald4lif(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Insidous:

I disagree with you. If better hunger wire you, you go gree without giving it a second thought. Afterwards would you be consider the consequences of your actions. You just have to be thankful for God's mercy on you.

You have a point. Drastic condition requires desperate measures. But on a normal scale, a man who doesn't have any form of disabilities and its academically bright shouldn't be entrapped in this kind of situation. One third of such of women would likely boss men around like their subjugate. And if eventually they broke up she might use her influence and financial strength to regain ownership of the house. The man would start from square one again. So what's the essence and for how long will a man condone bullsh1t na.
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Ayekoton: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy men with cheap article, no be for talk o
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Adesiji77: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ghen Gben! The real "trekking" just started... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by cyprus000: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:
I'll probably do that in the future for the fun of it smiley
[size=13pt]
Oya do am sharp sharp,I dun dey write my application formgringrincheesytongue

[/size]
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by 9jatatafo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
I guess the babe is Miss Worwor (ugly). Also those men are........ I reserve my comment until Seun Osewa post something here.
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by eliwa47(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bloody f**king gold diggers!
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Tomilolavncent(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin u wan marry am na zainab buhari
Optional2:
Who b d gal
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by repogirl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Useless, layabout men without pride, dignity, shame, hope, future....the kind ladies should definitely steer away from!
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ryusufu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
ikenigel:
hmm. I doubt the authenticity of this post. These men are quite numerous to be waiting for such an offer for weak-minded men.
wllh it's true, i heard it from freedom radio morning show
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Omotayor123(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
All these old men undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Godson201333(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
Hahahahaha kaura5000 come and see your people grin wayaki bati cheesy

God bless our hustles niggas cheesy

walahi talahi ...this year a muss marri rich girllli
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Fulaboy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Godson201333:

walahi talahi ...this year a muss marri rich girllli
hahahaha Nigerian dream grin
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
this must be a prank!

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ama123(f): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Weak mean. He-goats in human form.
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
AbuMikey:
LMFAO gringringrin

1000 Gun Salute to all My Hustling Naija Boys. grin
I rather recommend that they should be lashed with the back of the gun.
Bunch of lazy as s holes Willing to marry the lady who I think is not in her right frame of mind
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have a point. Drastic condition requires desperate measures. But on a normal scale, a man who doesn't have any form of disabilities and its academically bright shouldn't be entrapped in this kind of situation. One third of such of women would likely boss men around like their subjugate. And if eventually they broke up she might use her influence and financial strength to regain ownership of the house. The man would start from square one again. So what's the essence and for how long will a man condone bullsh1t na.

As long as he has something to eat nagrin. Why do you think some women endure violent relationships? Even men here in the obodo oyinbo who are married to Oyinbo women and crazy African women endure the BS some of them dish out? To them, the fear of going back to square one is far greater than what they have to endure while in the relationship.

You should also know that not everyone is born lucky in terms of intelligence, self-esteem, physical looks and talents.

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
ikenigel:
hmm. I doubt the authenticity of this post. These men are quite numerous to be waiting for such an offer for weak-minded men.
. I am not surprised. The crowd would have been more in Lagos, Benin or Warri. They will rush to wed her, bang her and use the car to cheat on her. Nigerian men even have sex with dirty mad women on the street in money rituals. I know Nigerian men who will even sleep with female monkeys if you promise to give them cars.

3 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
My father is not the only person that makes promises.

grin grin grin
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Judeoxide(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Looking at this pics..its as if the crowd gathered to welcome who ever is in that white car...I don't believe its even a radio station gate...this post is not complete
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by blakky97(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
My father is not the only person that makes promises.

grin grin grin
Be impersonating oh!
When you land in trouble you will open your mouth like malu malu wen dem dey roast
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Big big talk.......
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by MasterWayne(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
yes undecided
prettytasha:
like seriously ??
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by amokeme(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
tchidi:
Kambalayi!!! lipsrsealed embarassed shocked shocked

The hustle is freaking real!! shocked
Heu!! embarassed embarassed . I'm 'shaming' on their behalf... sad sad
Lol, they don't have kunya aii cheesy
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by blakky97(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
repogirl:
Useless, layabout men without pride, dignity, shame, hope, future....the kind ladies should definitely steer away from!

I don't support them either
But coming from a lady C'moonnnnnnn!
What gender brings more disgrace to human race?
Go to jakande lekki and see what 14year old gurlzzzz do for 1000 naira. 1000 oh! Not car! Not house!
I'm thinking if I promised a lady who marries me a car and a house, 3rd mainland bridge, and carter brigde will be congested on a sunday.
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Speakdatruth: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
see hustle

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Insidous:

It will shock to know that the Northerners are the most informed in Nigeria despite having the lowest literacy rate in the North.
Of course when it comes to herd mentality and we against them slogan they are always more informed due to religious coloration.
They are not informed abeg, they are just like an average southerner .
You can't have people that grew up in a feudal society to always be in their right frame of mind .

Their outlook on life is not in tandem with the world outside their belief system.I'm not talking about the Fulani upper class with plenty money but the talakawas which makes up 85% of the entire population poll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.