Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (40638 Views)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by sheffy87: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Medley:
A thread to support the shear resolve of some people in this age of moral decadance,can this make front page as others that have been laced to support immorality do.

Cc: lalasticlala
Hmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif make you come here o
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Csami(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Insidous:
ronald4lif make you come here o
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by kandiikane(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Erm, so you should wait until marriage to do all the testing and such, what if all comes back negative, what then? Na to manage am like that? Selfish! It is because you know many African women will just manage your insufficiency to please in bed that's why una dey say wait. Selfish, selfish! grin

I guess the topic is for testers.

The non-testers can pump away-safely of course.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by sainttyayo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Great idea
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by pure2012soul(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cutehector:
So the remainin three whr dem fly go?
Dem don test dem commot grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by animalz: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

SO YOU WANT MAKE I DEY TEST TEST PEOPLE UP AND DOWN LIKE PLAY BOY BY undecided

WHAT OF IF I TEST ALL THE GIRLS FOR MY VILLAGE AND I NO SEE ANY ONE WERE GO MAKE MY HEAD GO HAYWIRE.

WETI I GO COME DO?

YOU DON'T NEED TO TEST ANY ANIMALS TO KNOW WEATHER YOU ARE COMPATIBLE OR NOT. COS WITH TIME SEXX WOULDN'T MEAN ANYTHING,

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PARTNER IS ATTITUDE, COMMITMENT, AND HOW SHE DO THINGS IN DIFFICULT SITUATION.

THE REST COMES NATURALLY

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Vision4God: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Raw truth. Weldon medley. God kip u
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by scentmarlc(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
Word! I whole heartedly agree.
Brova where art thou been...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Vision4God:
Raw truth. Weldon medley. God kip u

Amen. God's truth lead you always

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by scentmarlc(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Medley:
The one sure thing that happens as the year goes by is the encouragement of immorality with convincing excuses.

Nice one op
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by DandyWalker(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
it is a pity girls are no more ashamed of sleeping with many men before getting married. what then is the essence of bride price? why do I have to pay for what another guy has had for free. Gosh! Even the art of sex denigrates the female folks; the way a guy handles and touches a girl denigrates her. That is why guys can comfortably talk about sex and the number of ladies they have slept with. The same thing does not apply to a lady. The most valued quality of a lady is her chastity. But nowadays............It is well.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by ENDTIMES: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hollow argument
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:
Erm, so you should wait until marriage to do all the testing and such, what if all comes back negative, what then? Na to manage am like that? Selfish! It is because you know many African women will just manage your insufficiency to please in bed that's why una dey say wait. Selfish, selfish! grin

I guess the topic is for testers.

The non-testers can pump away-safely of course.

just like your signature. We always pray for the best. To many the world we live in is a wicked place,but yet we aren't given any chance to test it before we are born.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by eagleccentric(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
There is truly a disarticulation from our traditional norms and values.

Gone are the days when we respect the institution of sanctity of marriage

Now its all about testing

I wonder if there's any religious institution that supports testing??

If none, then all these guys clamouring for the entrenchment of fornication, my question to you is "where do you worship?"

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Nice one op
you're welcome, scentmaric
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sex should be a constant in relationships. Don't deceive yourself and cry later with his ever speed of light ejaculation. Don't cry that I don't feel anything when we make love. You better test his sexual strength by observing l your kinks and fetish of you have any.

Sexual compatibility is paramount. I could manage a poor cook than a boring sexual partner.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by mooremedia: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
As much as I donot support pre-marital sex
all I could seem......was test.......test....... test
is this a thread for Cars

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Medley(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
eagleccentric:
There is truly a disarticulation from our traditional norms and values.

Gone are the days when we respect the institution of sanctity of marriage

Now its all about testing

I wonder if there's any religious institution that supports testing??

If none, then all these guys clamouring for the entrenchment of fornication, my question to you is "where do you worship?"
blame it on civilization and westernization. Here Immorality is regarded as an active and normal life for an healthy adult.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Rose2014: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

SO YOU WANT MAKE I DEY TEST TEST PEOPLE UP AND DOWN LIKE PLAY BOY BY undecided

WHAT OF IF I TEST ALL THE GIRLS FOR MY VILLAGE AND I NO SEE ANY ONE WERE GO MAKE MY HEAD GO HAYWIRE.

WETI I GO COME DO?

YOU DON'T NEED TO TEST ANY ANIMALS TO KNOW WEATHER YOU ARE COMPATIBLE OR NOT. COS WITH TIME SEXX WOULDN'T MEAN ANYTHING,

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PARTNER IS ATTITUDE, COMMITMENT, AND HOW SHE DO THINGS IN DIFFICULT SITUATION.

THE REST COMES NATURALLY

Did u read the op at all?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Flashh: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good to know.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Guidette(f): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015

As if women dont enjoy sex too pretending like its only men that gain from a two way sexual relationship. Why not preach to men as well. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by animalz: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Did u read the op at all?

I WAS READING IT UPSIDE DOWN
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
I always say it n I will keep saying it;
Pre-marital sex is absolute rubbish!
In the end you become a loser n we'd end up hating each other

Some dudes be like 'you can't buy a car without testing it na'
But am like 'a finely wrapped up sweet n an unwrapped one which do you prefer, which is better'? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2015
All this talk of virgin n no virgin n sex before marriage na nonsense.
Anybody whey want marry should marry ooo.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by animalz: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2015
treasuremabel:
I always say it n I will keep saying it;
Pre-marital sex is absolute rubbish!
In the end you become a loser n we'd end up hating each other

Some dudes be like 'you can't buy a car without testing it na'
But am like 'a finely wrapped up sweet n an unwrapped one which do you prefer, which is better'? undecided

ABEG SHOUT UP JORR.

NA YOUR TYPE GO DEY PREACH NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
BUT YOU DEY YOUR BOY FRIEND HOUSE EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT DEY ENJOY HE TOY undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2015
OP

Stop deceiving yourself. There is no formula for marriage. Pious, educated, successful, handsome and even losers have failed in marriages equally.

When two adults raised from different family backgrounds and beliefs come together, there is bound to be clashes. The way the clashes are handled will determine if the marriage will survive or not. It is not by sex, education, height, appearance and other mundane things you ignorantly ascribe to marriage.

Marriage is tough.
\

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by piagetskinner(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm #word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.