Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (40393 Views)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by cactuscee(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:
Tested ok

I will advise not to have anything to do with non tested things
Bros, electronics equipment , cars I agree with you but woman am out .
Where do you want to start your sampling and testing from. They come in different shapes, heights ,sizes , looks and by the time you are in the process of testing one another one will catch your attention .
Let me tell you from experience , what drives the testing mentality is not to find out if the lady in question is good on bed but on the contrary is to compare her to specimens already sampled or plan to sample in the future.
But let me tell you what this ends you up with the worst choice and option and this happen when sampler hooks on your neck after she is pregnant.
All samplers are potential cheats after marriage because the sample goes on and on and to tell you the truth you can not get enough of women as they present themselves in different shapes and colors.
So make up your mind and stay with one , explore your youths and love her with all your life and you will be surprise how life and fate will smile at you.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Larrylarex(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Well said.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by IamTheAlmighty(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2015
For Fúcking Mohammed's sake! Why does such retàrded posts keep showing up on the front-page?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by misreal(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
cactuscee:

Bros, electronics equipment , cars I agree with you but woman am out .
Where do you want to start your sampling and testing from. They come in different shapes, heights ,sizes , looks and by the time you are in the process of testing one another one will catch your attention .
Let me tell you from experience , what drives the testing mentality is not to find out if the lady in question is good on bed but on the contrary is to compare her to specimens already sampled or plan to sample in the future.
But let me tell you what this ends you up with the worst choice and option and this happen when sampler hooks on your neck after she is pregnant.
All samplers are potential cheats after marriage because the sample goes on and on and to tell you the truth you can not get enough of women as they present themselves in different shapes and colors.
So make up your mind and stay with one , explore your youths and love her with all your life and you will be surprise how life and fate will smile at you.
and nobody liked this comment??

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by searay(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
do people still facebook these days? I can't even remember the last time I used it
Why can't you just move on if you can't be of help. Its my image being use to exploiting people that I am talking about.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Medley:
A thread to support the shear resolve of some people in this age of moral decadance,can this make front page as others that have been laced to support immorality do.

Cc: lalasticlala
The points you raised in the article are valid, though I've reservation about some of them. Your lucid style of writing is commendable, please do note: 'shear resolve' should be 'sheer resolve'.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Sike(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2015
The OP tried tho.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by jadajada: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2015
searay:
OK.

My Facebook has been hacked a beg I need help.to recover it. The person is just rubbishing me out there
change ur Password.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Ipheyemmy01(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2015
It is a shameful thing in this generation that people lay the foundation of their marriage on sexual and financial capabilty. OP you can also ask them what if after having two or three kids and the husband/wife is declared impotent due to accident, diseases etc will they still stick with each other.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2015
slimmy05:
Sex should be a constant in relationships. Don't deceive yourself and cry later with his ever speed of light ejaculation. Don't cry that I don't feel anything when we make love. You better test his sexual strength by observing l your kinks and fetish of you have any.

Sexual compatibility is paramount. I could manage a poor cook than a boring sexual partner.
for real. Sex is not fud, u can ave less strength for sex but not fud o.k.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by synergycom19: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Pre marital sex is of the devil
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by adesbreath: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
OP

Stop deceiving yourself. There is no formula for marriage. Pious, educated, successful, handsome and even losers have failed in marriages equally.

When two adults raised from different family backgrounds and beliefs come together, there is bound to be clashes. The way the clashes are handled will determine if the marriage will survive or not. It is not by sex, education, height, appearance and other mundane things you ignorantly ascribe to marriage.

Marriage is tough
\

Nice insight only experience can teach you this, op are u married.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Premarital sex is a premise to marriage. Meaning it's done before marriage. It's not premarital sex if two lovebirds never got married. So the OP argument is flawed on this basis.
this is where you are wrong. Any engagement in intimacy outside of marriage is premarital whether it leads to marriage or not.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by ayosamray(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
For your CCTV,Electrical wiring,acces control door procurement and installation call 07033906739 in Lagos....affordable price...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by beyoncausme: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2015
that's for those who want to test....
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Rajjah(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Swagk101:
Testing is kinda cool especially in dis era...I can't imagine getting married 2 a lady whose engine room has been over-serviced like my friend's 'I pass my neighbour' generator, u av an idea how loose d puccie gonna be?And y'all knw it can't be swit if not tight grin
talking about this, lets assume u even end up wit a virgin, what happns wen she strts giving birth n d vijay is w*de?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by UG2020: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2015
That a good one
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Swagk101(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Rajjah:
talking about this, lets assume u even end up wit a virgin, what happns wen she strts giving birth n d vijay is w*de?
I go know say na me widen am so I no go complain grin E better pass make I carry olosho put 4 house ooo, u want make I dey enta well every nyt?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Rajjah(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Swagk101:
I go know say na me widen am so I no go complain grin E better pass make I carry olosho put 4 house ooo, u want make I dey enta well every nyt?
toh. I hear
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Arsenate(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
what is wrong is wrong...period. no amount of fancy words string together can make it right. premarital sex is wrong and will always be wrong. God hates sin..but i think what God hates the most is you trying to justify these sins. I mean, all you are doing is telling him he's a fool and he isn't smart enough. you are basically insulting God's intelligence.
no amount of civilization can ever make premarital sex right...period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by dbabba: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
searay:
OK.

My Facebook has been hacked a beg I need help.to recover it. The person is just rubbishing me out there

Just change your password, it will automatically log everyone out. Happened to me when someone was posting immoral stuffs through my account

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2015
donJ2:

With d number of ho.okers on the streets (of which most will eventually marry), i'd prefer an unwrapped sweet, to a severely licked wrapped sweet.

My dear that's your choice, can't change ur mind
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Arsenate:
what is wrong is wrong...period. no amount of fancy words string together can make it right. premarital sex is wrong and will always be wrong. God hates sin..but i think what God hates the most is you trying to justify these sins. I mean, all you are doing is telling him he's a fool and he isn't smart enough. you are basically insulting God's intelligence.

Glad this is coming from a male,
I said it before but a guy ended up insulting me.
Thank God we still have males like you in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by cactuscee(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2015
misreal:
and nobody liked this comment??
And how do you mean my friend ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Bollinger(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2015
vfactor:
You re right! But dem go gree?

He is utterly wrong. Married life is not the time to test out theories. Both partners must know each other thoroughly before making it permanent. The OP is obviously single or he would have known better.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by IamTheAlmighty(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Arsenate:

God can go fúck himself up the ass.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Speechless
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by 9jatatafo(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2015
We don hear OP
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by wirinet(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Different strokes for different folks, some like brand new, some prefer tokunbo, others like non tested, some prefer tested, it is a matter of preference.

The mistake OP is making is trying to impose her preference on every body else. The only argument presented by the OP is moral or his religious bias. He fails to acknowledge not everybody shares your moral or religious biases.

Marriage is very complex, different people enter into it for different reasons, some marry for se.x, some marry for companionship, others marry for children, others still for status. There is no one size fit all. That is why divorce rate between Christians (even pastors and G.Os) is not different from the general population.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by vislabraye(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2015
ShakurM:
the only test recommended is

- Blood test

- Blood group compatibility

If customer dey always taste garri b4 buying, sey garri no go finish 4 shop angry

Who talk say customers no dey taste garri
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Medley:

i wrote it and every thing - the views so expressed are solely my opinion.

May be very soon i may have a column on a bigger platform(serendipity),still got a long way to go.

Nairaland offers a platform, to reach out to people.
british english. I know one when i see one. Classically conditioned
Re: 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2015
good post letssupport morality and Godlyness not all the talk about how to .... before marriage that most times will never be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.