Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (83793 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
uyisteven:

u b witch or firewood....I swear..All works on u

Lol cheesy
Witch sef dey fall in love nahwink
I'm not a firewood, My body and heart is made of Iron grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
saasala:

Thanks, I will certainly use this.
Lolz, welcome to the club. Money makes them deceive us to a point of no return, with these tips one can land the real deal.
Imagine a lady i promised to buy very neat tokunbo end of discussion told me she won't use it except i buy her new model Benz Eclass and when i checked the price of that car eeeehnn!, that was when i knew the girl was on a mission. My love stopped been blind by force, i begin see sharp sharp. grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well none of the five ways can win my heart wink

#TEAM SCENT
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by afortress(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
YOUNG MEN. THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER. WHEN YOU MEET A LADY. WORDS FIRST THEN SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY THEN MORE WORDS WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HONEST PROMISE. BROTHERS THEY BECOME DESPERATE....
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by hensben(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tval:
Boss.. Dem don knack me ban for sport section
grin

why nau?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
:Pattention,,, not listed
calabaman:

guessing nice scent is the thing to break the ice!!

Lol cheesy
Nice scent ke grin
It can't work for me jare wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Achilies(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
adeh39:

Chaiii ! I don die ooo shocked

Women of my standardundecided

Oya tell me, how do u intend to win my heart?

#TEAM SCENT

Next time

I have to many girlfriends for now and not in a hunting mood for a new one.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmm

wink wink wink
Are you speechless?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Words don't work on ladies these days, just so you know.

Really? Says who??

On you YOU or on LADIES??
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT

chai!!!....who born diz one o ?..ah swear u luk so phukable
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by hensben(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Swagk101:
Dem force u come here? Go use vaseline abeg
u see wetin i dey talk.smh

*pls don't quote me, i'm out finally*.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

Next time

I have to many girlfriends for now and not in a hunting mood for a new one.

Okay ooo

I've heard you, I will wait till you break up with all of them then wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by G12(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Superman11:
THis pretty girl is on this thread..

bros no forget say makeup and photo effects join o. not so fine
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Adex001(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
VACANT

SELLS BOY AND GIRL NEEDED

WE DO SELL HUMANS PART FOR RITUAL AND LONG LASTING MARRIAGE

ANY INTERESTING SOMEONE SHOULD PLS CONTACT ME
oloshi undecided
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

shocked shocked shocked
*runs out of the thread*

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adex001:
oloshi undecided

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

THAT'S YOUR MOTHER undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

And God is watching you from above!

Na u sabi ooo grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
itspearl:
Songs...Love poems..buy me apples..

See wetin de hungry you?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lol cheesy

Nice scent ke grin

It can't work for me jare wink

#TEAM SCENT
saint or scent which one?
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by uyisteven(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lol cheesy

Witch sef dey fall in love nahwink

I'm not a firewood, My body and heart is made of Iron grin

#TEAM SCENT

iron ehn...Ok...
have no idea y I luv challenges...I blive it helps me improve myself....We shud chat mor...
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
hensben:
saint or scent which one?
Oh! Check my siggy for further information wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Superman11(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
G12:

bros no forget say makeup and photo effects join o. not so fine

COol down naa.. nor dey blow cover
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
Melt my heart?
Naaa, those things OP mentioned don't work on me. Mbanugrin

Tell you what works

1. Soldering Iron
2. Charcoal Iron.
3. Hot Oyel
4. Burning Candle

And Last But By No Means The Least, Words (spoken & unspoken) backed with Actionssmiley

And you must be a VILLAGER?

TRUE OR TRUE??
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by ipreach: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
what I uses ti woo them is ''admiration''
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
uyisteven:

iron ehn...Ok...
have no idea y I luv challenges...I blive it helps me improve myself....We shud chat mor...

Heeehehehe grin

You love challenges right? I bet you can't win this onewink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Achilies(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
adeh39:

Okay ooo

I've heard you, I will wait till you break up with all of them then wink

#TEAM SCENT

No wahala.

But seriously you are beautifully handsome in a provocative way. And I love it.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Adex001(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

wow! I like have phobia for guys that goes straight to the point grin
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by hensben(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! Check my siggy for further information wink

#TEAM SCENT
aight! i see...

fine girl smiley
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by Charles4075(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT
How about a nicely wrapped box of chocolates, red roses and the key to a Bugatti Veyron Super Sports.
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by oluwhathossyne(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
1. GIVE ME MONEY
2.GIVE ME MONEY
3.MORE MONEY......................
Re: Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart by noblegrex: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sweet words is very important cos it give them hope even when they r tierd of your sweet worl yet they still fall over n over again. As important as money is,Money without sweet words make them sick.they'll say d guy is not lovely sef not romantiv at all.they loved to b admierd.it peneterate their heart like sword even if they knw u r lying they still want to hear . I no no wetin dey that their head sef. So oooo vulnarable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.