Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki (37883 Views)

NLC, TUC Mock 2face Idibia As They Protest To Meet Saraki, Osinbajo / Meet Saraki's Henchman Who Masterminded The Power Outage During His CCT Trial / America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by smartleo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lushcream:
U folks are just insensitive .... Did Tinubu not give ACN votes in Lagos to Jonathan, instead of Ribadu the flagbearer in 2011 ...... It was only Osun GEJ lost in the whole of SW.

There is no permanent enemy or friendship in Politics .... there is no Judas nor Jesus in Politics .... all what we have is Interest and Ideology .... ...... There is no political ideology in Nigeria ..... Tinubu also fell into the pit he fought PDP against in Tambuwal/Mulikat Adeola's saga.

Buhari has officially came out and announced to work with the constitutionally elected leadership of the National Assembly which is Saraki and Dogara ...... Abdsallam Abubakar has paid courtesy visit to the Senate President while the Senate President has also paid courtesy visit to Obasanjo and Atiku .....

even when Tinubu,Oyegun and LieMohammed were playing Opposition Politics in their ruling party..... Imagine

Saraki is the Senate President of Nigeria, he doesn't need to sought or court Buhari ..... when there is official business to be done or party resolution both of them will converge ... when there is not, each of them will maintain their official duty and responsibilities.

Tinubu has lost this one and he is keen on losing the next one .... this is not Regional/Southwest Politics.

Juventus na D champion of serie A as Barcelona na champion of la liga but when dey meet for nuetral ground .... we sabi D champion of champions .... Tinubu should chill.

Saraki do not need to court Buhari .... both of them are check on one another and their romance will not be good for our Democracy .......

Buhari is a principled man and a true agent and leader of change unlike Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and Oyegun .... bunch of confused fellows.
I read your comment with disdain because its obvious you are a member of the saraki cabals whose goal in the last four decades has been first to milk kwara state dry and subsequently nigeria.we all know tinubu nor saraki can be trusted,both of this men are enemy of probity and fairness especially in the area of corruption ,like I used to tell colleagues ,tinubu can not be elected anymore in this country he h is better as a king maker likewise saraki,saraki emergence as senate president through the back door is a slap on our nascent democracy.op fight for the future not the now ,be a jacob not an Esau.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by Charly68: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Political maneuvering is warlike in nature..only a fool will empower his enemy to fight him . What Saraki has done is empowering PDP to fight APC to standstill very soon..that is why you see Mimiko bragging that they will take over power in 2019. Infect Senator Kwankwaso has really hit the nail on the head. PDP was dead but Saraki woke up the party at this early stage. Allowing the man to get away with it will diminish the power of BUHARI so to say.
- Atiku is very much in support of the new arrangement for his own selfish reason. People like Tinubu & Akande are principled progressive leaders. The truth must be told that these elements have good antecedents and they are stick shock with the political shenanigans of Saraki. They won't even mind to go back to their regional politics than to compromise their known standard.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
4everGrand:

@bolded, very funny.
No be so
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by FOREXMARTS: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2015
dustmalik:
Even as an ardent APC supporter, i never liked that Saraki for one second.
Same here...... The niccccur is too slimy.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by ayokunlei(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2015
hopelink1:
you are wrong sir, you must not always play politics this way. if you are interested in any position ,inform the leadership of your party if they accept ,fine ,if they dont ,then there is nothing you can do , party interest first

my Bro, I got ur point. The definition of Politics is what Saraki has shown to them,and if dey think he was wrong to hv gone for his aim, dey can try impeaching him.
Besides; Saraki is a typical goal getter. No matter d challenges, a goal getter hardly will surrender to pressure...

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki by pussygotlips: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
xcolanto:

The event that brought fort to being "west Germany" happened in a far away land called Dura, located in the northern hemisphere of Nigeria, where the following transpired

* The dura born is loaded on a plane for the purpose of tourism, his newly fond hobby*
Then the following conversation ins-hewed :

Dura born : oga pilelot! Let us go
Pilot : where to sir
Dura born : abroad
Pilot : *rolls eyes* and thinks (this dura dullard self) where exactly sir
Dura born : let me call Michelle and know where she is

*dullapo picks up phone and calls Michelle*

Dura born : michelle! Where are you
michelle : who is this
Dura born : it is I! He who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ
michelle : who??
Dura born : i, who said the dogs and baboons shall soak in blood
michelle : oh! You that said abacha never stole and is not corrupt right ??
Dura born : exactly, you remember me perfectly
Dura born : where are you

*michelle Is interrupted to more pressing issues*

michelle : wait

*dura born isn't paying attention as he takes photos and hears west*

Dura born : west!!

*michelle isn't paying attention and replies*

michelle : Germany

*dullapo couldn't wait to jet out, cuts the phone*

Dura born : pilelot
Pilot : sir
Dura born : we are going to meet Michelle of west Germany
Pilot : ok sir

*pilot laughs, shakes head and says to himself, this old man no go kill person oh!!*

You are welcome pussygotlips cool
lol, i don't believe this,
Baba can't be that dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.