Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship (21755 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
Hmmmm..... North. Atiku wl surely have it
Thanks for keeping it real.LOL

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
loomer:
Make una let yoruba man head something na my northern brothers
[/s]You are in,for one hell of a rough ride.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015
obontami:
BISI AKANDE SHOULD GO AND SIT HIS FCCCKING ASS DOWN,BECAUSE ATIKU IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB.
you are right bro.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by nerodenero: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, this battle is intra-party and I don't see Atiku defeating Tinubu. Forget about his cash, with his cash, he still came 3rd during the Presidential Primaries. Atiku is just too overrated!
Bros, a house divided against itself cannot stand. This was glaring during the NASS and HOR elections. It is obvious the North in general is moving against Tinubu dominance and I don't see them backtracking now.

I want Akande to emerge winner but I think the odds favour Atiku going by the recent past.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by dridowu: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes of course,because he is contesting against Bisi Akande,your fellow yoorub,and because he has been dishing Tinubu with the hardest blow of political irrelevance lately.LWKD.
Anyway,your opinion here is grossly inconsequential,and your cheap blackmail,laughable,as it ends here.
I started disliking him as a politician since 2005/2006 when he decamp to the AC, more importantly when he criticize his own government in 2006 just for his own interest. But no matter what, he may get the APC BOT chairman but he will never become Nigeria President.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by juman(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Atiku is the best candidate for the job.

Atiku is an unstable politician. He might deflect to another party the next hour.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donphilopus: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
Bros, a house divided against itself cannot stand. This was glaring during the NASS and HOR elections. It is obvious the North in general is moving against Tinubu dominance and I don't see them backtracking now.

I want Akande to emerge winner but I think the odds favour Atiku going by the recent past.

Bros, I don't think Lawal, Shehu Sani, Bukar Aba Ibrahim, Marafa and other core Northerners would 'openly' support any of Tinubu's Candidate, if the North were going against him (Tinubu). During the House of Reps' inauguration, Gbajagbiamila garnered 174 votes while Dogara had 182, that means only 43 APC Reps voted (for) Dogara, the rest gave their votes to Gbaja. If the Northerners were against Tinubu, they wouldn't have massively voted his supposed preferred Candidate (Gbaja) against their brother (Dogara). If not for PDP's bloc votes, Dogara wouldn't have won. As long as it involves only APC, Tinubu would continue to floor Atiku!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by nerodenero: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, I don't think Lawal, Shehu Sani, Bukar Aba Ibrahim, Marafa and other core Northerners would 'openly' support any of Tinubu's Candidate, if the North were going against him (Tinubu). During the House of Reps' inauguration, Gbajagbiamila garnered 174 votes while Dogara had 182, that means only 43 APC Reps voted (for) Dogara, the rest gave their votes to Gbaja. If the Northerners were against Tinubu, they wouldn't have massively voted his supposed preferred Candidate (Gbaja) against their brother (Dogara). If not for PDP's bloc votes, Dogara wouldn't have won. As long as it involves only APC, Tinubu would continue to floor Atiku!
Nice analysis but time would tell. I hope Akande still wins it.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by ShowYourCertificate: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
I know the Daura President won't resolve this war. He will sit back (in the guise of the "I belong to nobody" mantra) and allow Atiku win this. And this will further divide the party.

Buhari is a confirmed [size=20pt]Daura President[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
juman:

Atiku is an unstable politician. He might deflect to PDP the next hour.
1.It is defect not deflect.2.No Nigerian politician is politically stable,hence,leave Atiku out of your lies.3.BTW,you are just guessing with "might".you dont have any prove that he will defect.4.Atiku remains the best candidate for the job.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by sunshine1974(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
I doubt if APC will last till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dridowu:
I started disliking him as a politician since 2005/2006 when he decamp to the AC, more importantly when he criticize his own government in 2006 just for his own interest. But no matter what, he may get the APC BOT chairman but he will never become Nigeria President.
[/s]Like i said earlier,you opinion about him,is grossly inconsequential.For him to criticize his own government,shows he is a good man,and thats the kind of politician Nigerians want,and not a politician that will be pretending like Aragbesola,Tinubu,Fashola,etc.
Finally,Nigerians would want to see Obasanjo go to jail,and hence,Atiku presidency,will ensure that.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state
You are kind.
Thanks for helping them see clearer.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
You are kind. Thanks for helping them see clearer.
Bro, "nigeria" is a big fraud

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donphilopus: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros three northerners contested the presidential primaries and thus with the control of the sw bloc votes was the beautiful bride.The scenarios are not similar Thenorthern votes during the primaries were divided between the three candidates.When it comes to the north against any southern candidate they will unite.Some northerners may not like Atiku but they will still prefer him to a Yoruba man.

Let's wait and see how everything unfolds.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by tinuolababy(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
Thanks for keeping it real.LOL

Lol cheesy
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by loomer: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are in,for one hell of a rough ride.

Which ride oga
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donnie(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes of course,because he is contesting against Bisi Akande,your fellow Yoruba,and because he has been dishing Tinubu with the hardest blow of political irrelevance lately.LWKD.
Anyway,your opinion here is grossly inconsequential,and your cheap blackmail,laughable,as it ends here.
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by obontami: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
you are right bro.
why are you changing my post ?? I'm reporting you straight away
angry
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Saheed9: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2015
everything is now a tussle in d APC. I hope the get their arks togetier after all these
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2015
obontami:

why are you changing my post ?? I'm reporting you straight away
angry
Lol.Thou shall not. It was a mistake.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by obontami: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
Lol.Thou shall not. It was a mistake.
too late to beg I ve already report you
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Is this a govt of "change" or intra-party "battles"? So far it has been 3 weeks of zero governance with confusion everywhere!
Welcome back bro.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Like i said earlier,you opinion about him,is grossly inconsequential.For him to criticize his own government,shows he is a good man,and thats the kind of politician Nigerians want,and not a politician that will be pretending like Aragbesola,Tinubu,Fashola,etc.
Finally,Nigerians would want to see Obasanjo go to jail,and hence,Atiku presidency,will ensure that.
How is who becomes the BoT Chairman of APC your business? You are not an APC supporter.

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Is this a govt of "change" or intra-party "battles"? So far it has been 3 weeks of zero governance with confusion everywhere!
Rubbish! Nobody knew you were not around, thanks to your oga's loss on March 28. Go and live with the reality.

God bless the President.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by luvinhubby(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Something tells me that my South west brothers started regretting their support for Uncle Buhari before the inauguration, when he left for London without the party leaders (except Atiku that represented him at the mosque) knowing.
The NASS elections just confirmed to many what we already suspected & the bot issue will finally nail it.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by dridowu: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Like i said earlier,you opinion about him,is grossly inconsequential.For him to criticize his own government,shows he is a good man,and thats the kind of politician Nigerians want,and not a politician that will be pretending like Aragbesola,Tinubu,Fashola,etc.
My opinion is inconsequential like u said but keep on dreaming that Obasaanjo will go to jail again courtesy of Atiku President. You and i know that Atiku will only smell the throne but he will never sit on it as far as Nigeria still remain . See you in 2019 and every other year presidency election will be held.
See Ya
Catch Ya
Later
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by omonnakoda: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
handsomeclouds:
APC is a masterpiece of dishevelment! They never had any shared values from the outset, all they wanted was to unsit GEJ..... And it has been achieved. I see the party walls crumbling into pieces in months ahead, opening way for new coalitions..... Formed amist backstabbing, treachery and disloyalty!
What values does PDP share beyond the imperative of sharing the national cake. The main driver of politics in Nigeria remains tribe and ethnicity. When ever you find a so called "national" party ask what policy they agree on.
What has been PDP's position on; resource control, sharia law, state police or any other issue dear to southerners. PDP lost the election because of ethnic politics and there would have been no problem if GEJ was from Kano. It seems impossible to have a truly national party because the regions are divided when it comes to issues as we saw at the "National Conference" No party is different. The only unifier is oil money.
PDP was a chop-chop party
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by dayo23(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes of course,because he is contesting against Bisi Akande,your fellow Yoruba,and because he has been dishing Tinubu with the hardest blow of political irrelevance lately.LWKD.
you forgot Tinubu daze him badly during the presidential primaries, did you know how much Atiku lost?
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by dayo23(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Nobody knew you were not around, thanks to your oga's loss on March 28. Go and live with the reality.

God bless the President.
Bro how far now?
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by elbaraj001(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Atiku..is too ambitious.....i wonder how he will act if he eventually become d chairman or president of dis country....God forbid though.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People / Military Launches “Operation Delta Safe” In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.