Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship (21758 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Can't you comprehend my post? Go and reread the post you quoted and see what I wrote there. I said Tinubu would always be victorious if it's within the party (intra-party). But Atiku would have an edge if the battle involves both party, ie, APC and PDP. Since this BoT is APC affair, Atiku is gonna lose it!

I guess you are not seeing the hand writing on the wall or you are busy deceiving yourself. The North since after the general election has been playing Tinubu. There political big wigs are rallying around Atiku.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by HzRF(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

If you can't provide any proof, then shut up. Not that you even watched the Primaries. Did you listen to Buhari's speech? If he had bribed anyone, we wouldn't have heard ba?! He told the people he doesn't have the money to bribe anyone and even if the money was there, he wouldn't bribe anyone (because it's corruption). Stop accusing Buhari wrongly!
OK oo
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Beface(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He will triumph at the end of the day, the north needs that BOT to checkmate Tinubu's NWC of APC
You are getting it wrong thinking is a battle between the north versus Tinubu. It's about stopping the corniest man (ATIKU) in Nigeria politics from hijacking APC.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

I believe you made a mistake while posting this comment. You forgot you weren't online with your ShowYourCertificate handle.

Meanwhile, Atiku's group can only, I repeat can only have an edge over Tinubu's group when the battle is not intra-party. When it involves only the party, Tinubu would continue to humiliate Atiku because no PDP members to rescue him (Atiku) on this. Besides, most Northerners who are loyal to Buhari don't even trust Atiku. Let's see how it plays out anyway!
VERY GOOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros three northerners contested the presidential primaries and thus with the control of the sw bloc votes was the beautiful bride.The scenarios are not similar Thenorthern votes during the primaries were divided between the three candidates.When it comes to the north against any southern candidate they will unite.Some northerners may not like Atiku but they will still prefer him to a Yoruba man.
hehehe your personal feelings have taken over your reasoning. grin There is no way Atiku will defeat Tinubu within the APC. An average Northern politician even see Atiku as a threat to Buhari. find out!
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

God bless you!

I came to respect the north even more that very day.

Gbaja was nominated by a Bauchi man, Dogara's brother, when it seemed as if they had all resolved to stick to Dogara who was first to be nominated.
And he got 174 votes as against Dogara's 182.
How many Yoruba reps are there?

For the records, MKO Abiola defeated Tofa (a northerner), Obasanjo defeated Buhari (a northerner).

Some idddiots wont stop comparing themselves with Yorubas.

Isnt Saraki a Yoruba man?

Yoruba have nos 2,3 and 6.
No tribe has ever attained this feat in history of this country.

Yet some tribe with little or nothing will be crying more than the bereaved.

Nonsense!!
God bless you bro. I understand their pain. They are still frustrated as a result of d last presidential election. I always laugh at their posts grin
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by naira0(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Interesting
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by loomer: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

Am the omo Igbo... go morning our Southern brothers.

Hmmmm
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by badesco(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is certain that Former V.P Atiku will clinch that seat, so more problems for Tinubu.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Osyfellaini(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
The former vice president Atiku Abubakar is the best person to Chair the BOT of the party. His experience on both governance and national issues will be of immerse advantage to the ruling party and PMB. It is really time for Tinubu to allow free flow of things in the party, his cronies most not hold all the position in the party. Atiku is detribalized and I believe he will chair the BOT perfectly well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos / Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.