Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship (21760 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Pangea: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Atiku is a turn coat!
His role during the assembly election will continue to be his undoing!
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2015
another battle again...politicians being battling for their personal gain and not for the sake of the masses since FOREVER.... angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dridowu:
My opinion is inconsequential like u said but keep on dreaming that Obasaanjo will go to jail again courtesy of Atiku President. You and i know that Atiku will only smell the throne but he will never sit on it as far as Nigeria still remain . See you in 2019 and every other year presidency election will be held.
See Ya
Catch Ya
Later
[/s]so said the chief spokesperson of "Nigerians".mtchwww!.keep blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by myklangelo(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Abeg Atiku pity Tinubu na,allow the man to atleast win one thing na.
If una provoke that man reach he fit enta PDP o.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

How is who becomes the BoT Chairman of APC your business? You are not an APC supporter.

God bless the President.
[/s].Lol.see painment.OrlandoOwoh,how far?.Last i check,this is public forum.you ain't gonna gag me,are you?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2015
dayo23:
Bro how far now?
I dey fine.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
obontami:

too late to beg I ve already report you
Ok bro.LOL
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2015
dayo23:
you forgot Tinubu daze him badly during the presidential primaries, did you know how much Atiku lost?
Isn't obvious this is pay back thme?.Anyway,Karma we know,is a bad a*s bitch!.LOL.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by dridowu: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]so said the chief spokesperson of "Nigerians".mtchwww!.keep blabbing.
sorry if d thing pain you
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2015
loomer:
Make una let yoruba man head something na my northern brothers
Are you begging ? We are laughing from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by NDPVF(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
dridowu:
sorry if d thing pain you
Pain me?.LOL,you ain't serious right?.I was pointing out to you your phoolishness,when you try to assume to position of the Chief spokesman of Nigerian voters.Anyway,keep dreaming.The Atiku i know will make Obj another "Dogo yaro+Old wine=walking corpse",after oga bubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by Osyfellaini(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Competition for positions in political parties is very healthy and normal. After all, politics is still about personal, group and national interests. Atiku certainly has better political sagacity to function as the party’s BOT chairman than Chief Akande. Akande was a great chairman, but if APC want to effectively match the fierce opposition ‘jabs’ expected from PDP, Atiku is the answer.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by ipreach: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
in all Atiku is our man that is fit for that post
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by xakakes: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
modath:

Seconded.

If not for OBJ's political sagacity, Atiku would have made a 2nd term an impossibility for him.

Wish PMB will stop acting like he is beyond petty politicking & put a leash on him fast, this is someone that was MIA all through the campaign& even had his support base defect to the PDP few days to the election.

Atiku does not understand nurture, his own is to come with knives and dig in!!!
and it is the same Atiku that buried OBJ third term selfish interest by way of money and influence

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

I believe you made a mistake while posting this comment. You forgot you weren't online with your ShowYourCertificate handle.

Meanwhile, Atiku's group can only, I repeat can only have an edge over Tinubu's group when the battle is not intra-party. When it involves only the party, Tinubu would continue to humiliate Atiku because no PDP members to rescue him (Atiku) on this. Besides, most Northerners who are loyal to Buhari don't even trust Atiku. Let's see how it plays out anyway!
Assuming you are right, how did Atiku play-out Tinubu during Senate and Speaker of the House? Look Tinubu cant stand this fight, he's fighting the entire North and non of his Southern brothers seems to care. Yesterday they removed his picture from APC office, which other sign do you need ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by nonjebose(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
NDPVF:
Pain me?.LOL,you ain't serious right?.I was pointing out to you your phoolishness,when you try to assume to position of the Chief spokesman of Nigerian voters.Anyway,keep dreaming.The Atiku i know will make Obj another "Dogo yaro+Old wine=walking corpse",after oga bubu.
Funny guy! Atiku trembles at the mention of OB b4 the J

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by goodgate: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
Hmmmm..... North. Atiku wl surely have it
IIFFA HEAR! I can reliably tell you,that anybody but Atiku will take it. Now with OBJ his carrier is finished.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donphilopus: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

Assuming you are right, how did Atiku play-out Tinubu during Senate and Speaker of the House? Look Tinubu cant stand this fight, he's fighting the entire North and non of his Southern brothers seems to care. Yesterday they removed his picture from APC office, which other sign do you need ?

Can't you comprehend my post? Go and reread the post you quoted and see what I wrote there. I said Tinubu would always be victorious if it's within the party (intra-party). But Atiku would have an edge if the battle involves both party, ie, APC and PDP. Since this BoT is APC affair, Atiku is gonna lose it!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by goodgate: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
nonjebose:
Funny guy! Atiku trembles at the mention of OB b4 the J
Don't mind the guy,OBJ is always out to deal with Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by nonjebose(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
xakakes:
and it is the same Atiku that buried OBJ third term selfish interest by way of money and influence
True,but OBJ has since checkmated him several times
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by TolaniLuv: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Personally, I don't see what this Atiku can offer in any position given to him. He ( Atiku ) just want power by all means. But, Na by force ni? I swear if vote counts if you contest for presidency position 10 times you will lose at high rate. Fckin stupid man. #powerhungrypeople#weknowyourpast#corruptbastard @officialatiku
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by poiZon: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, this battle is intra-party and I don't see Atiku defeating Tinubu. Forget about his cash, with his cash, he still came 3rd during the Presidential Primaries. Atiku is just too overrated!

his cash is his cash, buhari's cash came in handy..... amaechi, tinubu wtih collattion from lagos, ogun, osun n oyo! plus edo.
can u imagine buhari's funders?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
ice25:
still waiting for the change
Nna, wetin you buy ? hahahahahah...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm not saying Tinubu controls all the blocs. But outside his Southwest' stronghold, he controls a reasonable number of blocs. The Benue APC groups are always with Tinubu, there are still some blocs loyal to him in Edo, some Northerners who do not want Atiku albeit not loyal to Tinubu, would prefer to go with Tinubu. No need of argument, let's just see how it plays out. One thing I'm so sure of, is that with Akande on the race, Atiku should step down or face humiliation just like the Presidential Primaries!
Wake up, Atiku is the new king... South South and East will give him all the backing he needs. Tinubu is the king of the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donphilopus: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
poiZon:

his cash is his cash, buhari's cash came in handy..... amaechi, tinubu wtih collattion from lagos, ogun, osun n oyo! plus edo.
can u imagine buhari's funders?

The first question you should ask yourself is: "Did Buhari bribe delegates during the Primaries?" If the answer is NO, then you submission is void.
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by poiZon: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hereby declare d state of osun a failed state

seconded by me his highness the mkpoyo1 of nairaland.
i also move a motion for thee state of osun be added to ekiti state!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by goodgate: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
myklangelo:

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
What are you saying? Atiku can't lace Tinubu's shoes when it comes to politics,his northern brothers won't even back him. Apc would have lost the presidential elections if Atiku had gotten the ticket,he cannot even win a gubernitorial election in Adamawa, talk more about guarantee votes outside the state.Look back at thier presidential primaries,you see he could not even Match Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by donphilopus: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

Wake up, Atiku is the new king... South South and East will give him all the backing he needs. Tinubu is the king of the Yorubas.

Most of you on Nairaland have problem with comprehension. You clearly don't even understand politics so no need wasting my time on you. The BoT is an intra-party affair and it has nothing to do with PDP, only APC board members would vote during the Election. So, I hereby declare your South South and South East null and void!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by kernel504(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I know the Daura President won't resolve this war. He will sit back (in the guise of the "I belong to nobody" mantra) and allow Atiku win this. And this will further divide the party.

Buhari is a confirmed [size=20pt]Daura President[/size]

You want him to support you over his brother?
Re: Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship by goodgate: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
myklangelo:

What are you saying? Atiku can't lace Tinubu's shoes when it comes to politics,Tinubu produced the VP,The National Chairman,Tinubu is one of the catalysts Buhari's success at the polls.Atiku would find it very hard to get this, his northern brothers won't even back him considering his antecedents and the fact that he sabotaged the party. Apc would have lost the presidential elections if Atiku had gotten the ticket,he cannot even win a gubernitorial election in Adamawa, talk more about guarantee votes outside the state.Look back at thier presidential primaries,you see he could not even Match Kwankwaso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With APC Chieftains (Photos) / HURIWA Carpets Muhammad Tanko For Stoking Religious Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.