Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67829 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by vislabraye(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination

This is the clueless Buhari. He has not lifted up a finger against BH but he has begun bombing the creeks in Calabar.
If he feels there's need to bomb I hope he has undertaken intelligence gathering. If not, we would start hearing of casualties.

4 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by idithlove(f): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kbams241: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
I pray u wll b d first to die....u seek evil..i seek justice
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by amobyk29: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
saintdre:
oponu aye atorun, ur brothers? Anybody who cause mayhem is an enemy of the state u inclusive

u said "anyone who causes mayhem is an enemy of d state" meaning PMB who is ordering d attack is inclusive?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
bababuff:
News reporters and their unnecessary sensationalism. Sea pirates were bombed not militants.

These are criminals attacking vessels and traders on the creeks.

Meanwhile some niwits are already equating it to book haram.

And the painful thing is that they do not realize that if the pirates continue with their activities.....the economic situation in the region would worsen.Investors will pull out of the region, and jobs would be lost....and money too would be lost.

But no.....we must let them operate because....Hausas!

But then again....I don't get Nigerians at all. I guess it is bitterness....which prevents them from seeing clearly. And that bitterness affects every Nigerian.....North or South.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by XBLadez: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why are they changing the topic again? It was Buhari who ordered the bombing, not Amosu

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by pussygotlips: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Tackle Boko Haram first
bako haram started this way when government overlooked it,
we don't have to wait till it becomes a threat to the nation before taking action.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by xabi148(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba I trust u no mind all diz braggers tokin abuh brothers n no brothers we are nigerians...baba carry go

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by benedictnsi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So,let's leave the millitants alone to do their work.

Then when the oil companies have all pulled out, when importers and businessmen leave the Port Harcourt and Calabar ports, when people start losing jobs as a result.....when the money begins to fall...and when the whole South South soon falls into serious economic crisis........you will then start crying for the Army to come and use nuclear bombs on the militants.

Or you can blame the Hausas.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are not asking why you have militants and Bokoists. You are not asking your governors and ;leaders why they have given you decades of poor leadership. Instead....you are only interested in chop money.

Continue. Africans sometimes.!

See bros we ain't quarrelling ok If you are really against my view, can you tell me one sense you've succeeded in making here

Well, every one to his/her own opinion doh
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by carzola(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
saintdre:
oponu aye atorun, ur brothers? Anybody who cause mayhem is an enemy of the state u inclusive
How many of the enemies of our state ( bokoharam ) has he killed or declared air strike against? abeg go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Akon419(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
This dullard still think that we are in military regime .maybe he want to make nigeria the next Somalia before he kick the bucket
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
vislabraye:

This is the clueless Buhari. He has not lifted up a finger against BH but he has begun bombing the creeks in Calabar.
If he feels there's need to bomb I hope he has undertaken intelligence gathering. If not, we would start hearing of casualties.

What are you talking about?

Have Army operations in the NE ended and no one told me?

What do you think the Daura man was doing in Niger and Chad? Seeing the sights?

Do you want the South South's economy to be held to ransom by sea piracy? Just like Somalia?

Abeg....park well.

6 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fools bokoharam news here...

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chisom460:
Bombing of creeks? How about civilian casualties? Why don't he leads a well equipped ground force.If you have notice the dullard attention had shifted to the south south,why BH still goes on rampage. A direct attack on south south is an indirect attack on Biafra,hope our President is not tribal.
i heard it through the grapevine that biafra is next on buharis list of targets to be bombed shocked

4 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Danelo:
Soooo GMB can actually order air bombing in the south south, what has he done to conquer his bloody brothers

make dem no let us change am 4 dem ooo
So now are u saying those pirates are your brothers and they should be spared because u support their activities?
For God's sake let's criticise in a constructive and meaningful way

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civic war.
Civic or Civil?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What are you talking about?

Have Army operations in the NE ended and no one told me?

What do you think the Daura man was doing in Niger and Chad? Seeing the sights?

Do you want the South South's economy to be held to ransom by sea piracy? Just like Somalia?

Abeg....park well.
i dont understand for dem, any small tin dey call it tribalism
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by prettyboi1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
We have some of the world's dullest people in this country. Government is trying to protect its people and yet the same dull people prefer government to sit down and do nothing so that their own lives can be endangered....all because of stupid bias and the bullshit of "tribe and religion" that the mumus carry on their heads like goats. Look, let it be clear to all of us...ANYBODY OR THING THAT ENDAGERS THE TERRITIORIAL INTEGRITY OF NIGERIA AND ITS PEOPLE WHETHER UP, DOWN, WEST,EAST,SOUTH, NORTH OR UNDERGROUND WOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

7 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by House24(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga use your head ohhh hmmm dont turn all the bursh to snake ohhh
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by queebeediva(f): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
We have pressing issues @ hand here which is the BOko boys and they are gaining sold ground in this nations why can't will channel all energy, effort, resources into this becoming group so as to ones and for all wipe out their existence goosh I just hope this country is save with BUHARI ooo because we are yet to deal with boko boys now militant wan join again? I pledge to nigeria my country to be faithful,loyal and honest to serve nigeria with all her strenght .someone should complete .....

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by carzola(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
kbams241:

I pray u wll b d first to die....u seek evil..i seek justice
Ive never seen a clueless president before in my life, i dont know where he did jazz to brain wash punk heads like urs... my quote still stands until buhari starts killing his brothers ( bokoharam ) he has no right to kill any south south militant.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by 2kris(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
bro please mbok no abeg
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
How many of the enemies of our state ( bokoharam ) has he killed or declared air strike against? abeg go and sit down.
bh has civilian hostage in captive
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

See bros we ain't quarrelling ok If you are really against my view, can you tell me one sense you've succeeded in making here

Well, every one to his/her own opinion doh

Isn't it clear?

Or you think that the South South should be held to ransom by sea pirates......just like the NE is held to ransom by Boko Haram?

Should we wait until the problem gets out of control?

Companies like peaceful place to invest. If you Nigerians in the NE and SS want jobs and peace....better get them thugs out of your territory!

Anyway....my opinion. I am tired of thugs holding our country to ransom. Whoever they may be!

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
Ive never seen a clueless president before in my life, i dont know where he did jazz to brain wash punk heads like urs... my quote still stands until buhari starts killing his brothers ( bokoharam ) he has no right to kill any south south militant.
u need brain flushing

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Correctman0606: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination
Nor mind these people. Very shortly Buhari will be fighting two (militants and boko haram) fronts if they are not carewful. This is the first time am hearing of this, instead of carefully examinging what is happening, they are happy bumbing creeks. If they had bumbed boko haram hidout like this way, am sure boko haram would have since gone out of existence.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Danelo:
Soooo GMB can actually order air bombing in the south south, what has he done to conquer his bloody brothers

make dem no let us change am 4 dem ooo
nigga shut yo ass up. you are in ikorodu not south south.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by bspyce(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why do I see this as a desperate move from some quarters. In as much as I don't condone militancy, I believe there are fundamental issues that keeps breeding this set of individuals that we are not bold enough to address yet. What happens to the younger militants, how about the unborn ones, will they be bumbed in the womb too?
I'm waiting to see a holistic approach to all these isssues,... Until then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by vislabraye(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

If not now,when?.Nigeria loses lots of money due 2 d activities of these pirates in Calabar,Akwa ibom and so on,breaking oil pipes,attacking vessels, etc.The country is broke as we know.Shouldn't we be thinking how 2 curb their activities at this point?.Plus it shows its a controlled attack,not intended 2 kill anyone,but 2 destroy their hideouts.If not u wud av heard of casualties.I applaud Buhari on dis step.We shudn't promote such thuggery weda in the north,east,south-south or wherever

Was adequate intelligence taken before undertaking thus bombing campaign ?
I've not heard of any oil theft in Calabar or Akwa Ibom.
But you won't blame people for being cynical since he hasn't lifted up a finger against BH but is quick to descend upon the creeks. Just think about it for a minute. Has any concrete action been taken against BH of recent ?

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by redsun(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starting wars at both ends. It is axwar they can't finish and a war that will truly bankrupt Nigeria for good. That side is not like arid north,there is a lot to lose there.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ladkud(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is like some people here do reason with there feet not with brains. If this is not control now would it not escalate into another thing when you will now blaming president for not taking action. If this has been done to boko haram in the north by otuoke man it wouldn't have reach this stage.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by benedictnsi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Isn't it clear?

Or you think that the South South should be held to ransom by sea pirates......just like the NE is held to ransom by Boko Haram?

Should we wait until the problem gets out of control?

Companies like peaceful place to invest. If you Nigerians in the NE and SS want jobs and peace....better get them thugs out of your territory!

Anyway....my opinion. I am tired of thugs holding our country to ransom. Whoever they may be!

You sound more better and formal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.