Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67830 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by millionaireman: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigeria a country that bombs its citizens, cede part of its territory without looking back, just because of crude oil -

instead of embracing regional government system with fiscal federalism which shall end Boko Haram terrorism and end militancy in the creeks of Nigerdelta, the country's political class stick closely to an increasingly centralized unitary government system through which they collect oil revenues and share according to their whims.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by worldgee101: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigeria is actually a country of dynamics. Jonathan acted too late against boko haram, boko haram grew wings. Buhari acting prompt on creek militants, naija is complaining tribalism, too-early attack and priority misplacement. Na Ebenezer Obey 'ketekete' song be dis o!

If only such swift counter action had bn taken on boko haram by jona, boko haram wld hv probably bn a thing of d past.

Long live Naija and its zoological garden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
raymondk:
Iʄ tɦɨs ɨs tʀʊɛ tɦɛռ tɦɛ ռɛա ʟɛaɖɛʀs ɨռ tɦɨs ċօʊռtʀʏ aռɖ tɦɛ ʍɨʟɨtaʀʏ ɦaʋɛ ʟօst ʄօċʊs. I tɦɨռҡ saʏ tɦɛ tʀaʋɛʟ աɦɛռ PMB ɖɛʏ tʀaʋɛʟ ռa ʄօʀ ɮօҡօ ɦaʀaʍ ɮʊt tɦɛ ʄɨʀst քʟaċɛ tօ tɛst ɦɨs ċօռʄɨɖɛռċɛ aռɖ քօաɛʀ ɨs Nɨɢɛʀ ɖɛʟta. I sʍɛʟʟ sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ .......Nɨɢɛʀ ɖɛʟtaռs աaҡɛ ʊք ..........
so u preferto harbour crooks over the peace of nigeria
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ruffDiamond: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
tayebest:
GBAM, e don happen! cheesy grin Baba remain the Biafra treating with treason! grin grin grin
bwahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I dey tell u *in PSQUARE voice*e don really happen lmao
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by slap1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
War on Boko Haram is war against the north.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
worldgee101:
Nigeria is actually a country of dynamics. Jonathan acted too late against boko haram, boko haram grew wings. Buhari acting prompt on creek militants, naija is complaining tribalism, too-early attack and priority misplacement. Na Ebenezer Obey 'ketekete' song be dis o!

If only such swift counter action had bn taken on boko haram by jona, boko haram wld hv probably bn a thing of d past.

Long live Naija and its zoological garden.
This same tribal nonsense cost us loads of damage

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
pafra:

make your brothers, bf or husband and dad will led the war. Nothing forbid you to come along with them
Pls read my post thoroughly next time before quoting me, did i said they will be war? Pls my English is simple i dont know why u are not able to comprehend.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by millionaireman: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Instead of bombing its territory and killing its population because of crude oil, Nigeria's rulers need to look at Ethiopia.
Since Ethiopia embraced fiscal federalism, peace and prosperity returned to the once warring country that used to receive food aid from the rest of the world.

Ethiopia since return to fiscal federalism is now about one of the fastest growing economies in Africa.

But in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri politicians influence rest of Nigeria to sustain this debilitating unitary government system, because the group believes that oil producing areas in the former eastern region are conquered areas, therefore booties from them shall last and last.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
vislabraye:

350 BH members are facing trials. How many militants are facing trials too
No, the supposed militants are bombed and killed without proper investigation. This is not nhow Yar Adua carried out his own campaign.
I bet you, you wont hear anything about the trial of BH.
nigga shut yo ass up. you sound like a creek militant. you look like a skinny asari dokubo
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Ihuomadinihu: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yeye people. Go and tackle Boko haram. Southern Nigeria is only where incompetent forces come to flex their incompetency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by coputa(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
olapluto:
I remember few months ago when one miscreant called Tompolo was threating the ex president. Some PDP folks were also saying they can use Tompolo to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
Less than 30 days into his reign, Buhari has already put the militants in place. Simple, effective actions like this prevent mosters like Boko Haram.
So you dont know that Niger Delta militant can render Buharis govt comatose,you think yar,adua is a fool for granting them amnesty.When it will begin,the loss will be more than the gain for the nation both materially and financially.ask NNPC and the Nigerian army.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Btruth: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
E je buruku iya, go and write it down. Silly one like you will hide inside one room in Lagos and be making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by nnadez01gmail: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga Amusu, please go bomb Boko haram's camp like d chadians are doing.....leave Niger Delta alone, they are not for I.T.. angry angry sad sad

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nicepoker(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
kliq:
No bullshitting
Attack is truly the best form of defence

That's a President with clue
DUARA LEGEND!!!
how about boko. Haram.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by dhorlipizzu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
U made sense here...

benedictnsi:
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

Then I started thinking u insane here!!!

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

Finally I know u are insaaaaaaane with this statement!!! cool

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by offor111: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!
Buhari Bombing Niger Delta Communities.

Nigerian woke up today to hear the Bombing of some Creek Villages in Calabar, Cross River state by Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

The Buhari government claimed that it was a preemptive airstrike against suspected Niger Delta Militants.
Nigerians are still wondering why Buhari should attack the Niger Delta that have been living relatively peaceful and quite in the last 7 years.

It is a shame that Muhammadu Buhari should fired the first shot against the people of Niger Delta, while resorting to peaceful or begging Nigerian real enemies, the Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, whom he describe as his disgruntled Brothers, to lay down its arms?

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Elpeeus: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
miscreant, thieves and ppl terrorising the innocent civilians in area are been bombed, and from what I read you paste, no innocent civilians where affected,how is it war on south south? Is it not a welcom development!! Beta give urself brain and change dat headline, declare war on south south to declare war on miscreant sad
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ChikezieU(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
I have been reading this same article since this week and somehow I chose not to believe it, but I hope and sincerely hope that the militants aren't the target. Because bombing criminal hideout sounds some how thou it's said it's based on retaliation as some sort of vessel were attacked by some pirates, Boko-Haram still dey o and you want to add niger delta=civil war on our shores. Let's hope it's just an exaggeration by some dick heads
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
pele o olorun a wo e san.
pele o,Olohun a da e pada si default setting
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kasual(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
robosky02:

my thought

while he is still calling for international support and dialogue for boko haram why hurry this one
you've got two options for your thoughts; either trek to Otueke and ask GEJ or you trek to Daura and ask PMB. Because he is not yet in Aso rock.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Olaone1: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Benjoh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
your mouth is so sweet,civil war indeed lols I bet you if the war escalate today non of your brothers will wait or you think only you Pple sabi carry gun? Abeg park well. Both Boko haram and your brothers are supos to be dead and if u join them you become suya be that.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by rildwanullahi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination
he is trying to curtail it before it becomes a bigger problem like Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by millionaireman: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civic war.

Civil war between Nigeria and Calabar, or between Nigeria and who? The tribes in the southsouth are in small groups, divided, even if they ever unite, they can't confront Nigeria either in peace or in war - never. So dem go de look like Lucozade.

Of course, the Southsouth tribes have since been brainwashed to believe that their Igbo bigger neighbours wanted to be their masters in Biafra.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by offor111: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!
Buhari Bombing Niger Delta Communities.

Nigerian woke up today to hear the Bombing of some Creek Villages in Calabar, Cross River state by Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

The Buhari government claimed that it was a preemptive airstrike against suspected Niger Delta Militants.
Nigerians are still wondering why Buhari should attack the Niger Delta that have been living relatively peaceful and quite in the last 7 years.

It is a shame that Muhammadu Buhari should fired the first shot against the people of Niger Delta, while resorting to peaceful or begging Nigerian real enemies, the Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, whom he describe as his disgruntled Brothers, to lay down its arms?

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
pele o,Olohun a da e pada si default setting
opolo e nilo factory setting.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kliq(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
how about boko. Haram.

Step by step

Let him start with the pipeline vandals so we won't get to hear they attacking or trying to damage the refineries should they commence operation.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
opolo e nilo factory setting.
opolo e ti jo tan,o need kon refill e
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
hmnn! E-warrior, all talk no action.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Kennywills7(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
millionaireman:
Instead of bombing its territory and killing its population because of crude oil, Nigeria's rulers need to look at Ethiopia.
Since Ethiopia embraced fiscal federalism, peace and prosperity returned to the once warring country that used to receive food aid from the rest of the world.

Ethiopia since return to fiscal federalism is now about one of the fastest growing economies in Africa.

But in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri politicians influence rest of Nigeria to sustain this debilitating unitary government system, because the group believes that oil producing areas in the former eastern region are conquered areas, therefore booties from them shall last and last.
You just made The best and most sensible comment
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by maxtamazin: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dangerous and stupid move by an illetrate fool. Nigeria don enter one chance with the old brainless hausa man who thinks revenge is the only answer. He left Boko Haram to continue their campaign of killings and go after people who are only fighting for what belong to them. Why opening war on two fronts, three weeks after assuming the office of the president?

The old fool is starting war before diplomacy, a classic example of western world bigot.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ruffDiamond: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Tackle Boko Haram first
no b jonadumb created book haram those miscreants creek rats are worse than book haram cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.