Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67827 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by NewsINigeria(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

You can stay in Lagos and type this, those in calabar won't take this lying down.
well they dont have to take it lying down. they can take it 6 feet under fully asleep grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by carzola(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
u need brain flushing
same as your president he should take those bombs to the north and bomb his brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by atlwireles: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
bushdoc9919:

Isn't it clear?

Or you think that the South South should be held to ransom by sea pirates......just like the NE is held to ransom by Boko Haram?

Should we wait until the problem gets out of control?

Companies like peaceful place to invest. If you Nigerians in the NE and SS want jobs and peace....better get them thugs out of your territory!

Anyway....my opinion. I am tired of thugs holding our country to ransom. Whoever they may be!
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Rexyl(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hope the country won't be turned to war zone or no go area. Bombings North and South.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ulmaukpong(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
StOla:

Look at this criminal.

I have said it before that the SouthSouth needs a heavy dose of orientation on civic rights and responsibilities.

I used to think it was only the nomadic Fulani who carried on as if this country has no laws to abide by.
hey u dere ..mind your mouth
They r diff pple wit diff mindsets
Am from south south
N i dont c anything wrong wit dem killing d militants
So wen talking b specific to who made the comment n not a region
Good day

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by emzila(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
ONIRANU, IF THEY ARE TRULY UR BROTHERS, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM UR POOR MOTHER WHENEVER SHE IS ON HER WAY TO HUSTLE TO SEE U AND OTHERS THROUGH SCHOOL.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ruffDiamond: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin una na never CHIN CHOM CHIN cheesy web DAT goat head bandit asari oya return to the embarassed creek now bombing don start o buhari is a soldier in civilian garb but never like THE spineless gutless CLUELESS DRUNKARD OTUOKE who was always pandering to every whims of these jobless miscreant creek rats criminals mitchew kill them all tongue

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
i heard it through the grapevine that biafra is next on buharis list of targets to be bombed shocked
. Thank you for this nonsense. So now Swerve!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by coputa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
StOla:

Look at this criminal.

I have said it before that the SouthSouth needs a heavy dose of orientation on civic rights and responsibilities.

I used to think it was only the nomadic Fulani who carried on as if this country has no laws to abide by.
Are the laws only functional in the south south,there should be equal justice.please,put on your thinking cap.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by raymondk: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Iʄ tɦɨs ɨs tʀʊɛ tɦɛռ tɦɛ ռɛա ʟɛaɖɛʀs ɨռ tɦɨs ċօʊռtʀʏ aռɖ tɦɛ ʍɨʟɨtaʀʏ ɦaʋɛ ʟօst ʄօċʊs. I tɦɨռҡ saʏ tɦɛ tʀaʋɛʟ աɦɛռ PMB ɖɛʏ tʀaʋɛʟ ռa ʄօʀ ɮօҡօ ɦaʀaʍ ɮʊt tɦɛ ʄɨʀst քʟaċɛ tօ tɛst ɦɨs ċօռʄɨɖɛռċɛ aռɖ քօաɛʀ ɨs Nɨɢɛʀ ɖɛʟta. I sʍɛʟʟ sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ .......Nɨɢɛʀ ɖɛʟtaռs աaҡɛ ʊք ..........

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by phelps007: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
I
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.

slowpoke.
Pick up arms and die like a chicken.
Empty head
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by OmoUSH(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Introducing rapper

O-M-O-U-S-H!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by sukkot: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
So this guy abi na man don turn against we southerners leaving his troublesome brothers in the north to continue with their atrocities, its alright. Let him get prepared to protect the oil facilities down here as well.
nigga bokoharam is not affecting the economy. its all about the money. its called priorities. if someone is raping your wife and at the same exact moment someone else is stealing meat from your pot of soup which one would you save first ?

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by scantee(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm... They better trade with caution because i don't wanna witness what happend in this island in 2006-2009..., u don't dare underestimate the Niger Delta Millitants, NA can strike 10x...and nothing much will happen, but if these guyz strike ones oboy everybody will surely feel the impact, i remember around 2008 even with heavy military presence on the island with warship & armoured tanks all over the water, streets and companies gates, none of us were able to go to work, all the expertriates flew, 95% of the sites were shut down. Abeg FGN. Should take the best step in handling this.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Absoj(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Tackle Boko Haram first
... so that the pirates can earn time to be rooted in SS. Then we start blaming d govt again for negligence when the pirates start holding the SS to ransom because the pirates were allowed to thrive in d name of fighting BH before tackling the fledgling piracy.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
It seems some people are far more interested in screaming about how the South South is being bombed by Nigeria....rather than being concerend about how their economy is being wrecked by the sea priacy scourge.

Just like some Northerners where calling the Army's attack on Boko Haram an attack on the North.

You know...now I fully understand Nigerians.

Nigerians need to realise that the Army's ops in the NE and SS are not about your tribe or about your religion, or about you. It is about making things better for everyone. Of course...human rights abuses must not be tolerated. (Which is why I would advise that we should not make bombing the main aim here....we should continue youth development and good governance projects as well....in both the NE and SS).

I am for diplomacy....but I am not for people holding us to ransom.

The annoying thing is that some people will read this and think I am a pro-North person. If that is the case....you read me wrong. I fully support the campaign against Boko up North ....and I also support the campaign against sea priacy down south. Because if we have an insecure country....we lose investments....and that means less jobs and more men and materiel for the pirates and the BOKOIST. Pretty soon ...life in Nigeria would become horror undiluted.

Ultimately....the fact remains....our leaders have to lead us well. And we have to end our sharing money mentality....and learn to work for our money by developing an industrial and strong Nigeria....so that we can have jobs...and no more hands for Boko or Pirate work. And then we can sit down and talk in peace about restructuring.

So.....no to boko and no to sea piracy. It is not a numbers game....it is all about long term safety, security....and not letting Nigeria become another hobbes state...like Somalia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
must you answer?
pele o olorun a wo e san.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Beface(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
There should kill all those criminals calling themselves militant, enough is enough.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by persius555(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Boko Haram, calabar pirates or whatever. One thing they have in common is their thirst for violence. Its funny that a lot of nigerians dont understand that if allowed to fester for too long, gains made from piracy in the Niger Delta could be used to fund BH activities in the NE without the consent of the parties involved. Crime in the underworld is big business. The tout you see on the waterway could become a multi billionaire arms dealer tomorrow. We cant afford to allow the country become a breeding ground for all sorts of criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by redsun(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
ladkud:
Is like some people here do reason with there feet not with brains. If this is not control now would it not escalate into another thing when you will now blaming president for not taking action. If this has been done to boko haram in the north by otuoke man it wouldn't have reach this stage.

Nigeria does not have the capabilities to protect the oil facilities 24/4,unless she is going to need America to do that and that of course will be double wahala for dead body.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by vislabraye(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
Fools bokoharam news here...

350 BH members are facing trials. How many militants are facing trials too
No, the supposed militants are bombed and killed without proper investigation. This is not nhow Yar Adua carried out his own campaign.
I bet you, you wont hear anything about the trial of BH.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Intendy: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
StOla:

Look at this criminal.

a very good reply to a f00l.he said he's a militant.militants are in the creek and not on Nl
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by elldeb101(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
innocent lives lost cannot be avoided. it is always affected. they should not lie about it.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

If not now,when?.Nigeria loses lots of money due 2 d activities of these pirates in Calabar,Akwa ibom and so on,breaking oil pipes,attacking vessels, etc.The country is broke as we know.Shouldn't we be thinking how 2 curb their activities at this point?.Plus it shows its a controlled attack,not intended 2 kill anyone,but 2 destroy their hideouts.If not u wud av heard of casualties.I applaud Buhari on dis step.We shudn't promote such thuggery weda in the north,east,south-south or wherever
Bros. There is a way to approach this matter. Boko Haram should be dealt with FIRST and FAST before aiming at the militants. I doubt if the Nigeria can cope with fighting these two entities at the same time.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by pafra(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civic war.

make your brothers, bf or husband and dad will led the war. nothing forbid you to come along with them
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by elldeb101(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
innocent lives loss cannot be avoided. it is always affected. they should not lie about it.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
vislabraye:

Was adequate intelligence taken before undertaking thus bombing campaign ?
I've not heard of any oil theft in Calabar or Akwa Ibom.
But you won't blame people for being cynical since he hasn't lifted up a finger against BH but is quick to descend upon the creeks. Just think about it for a minute. Has any concrete action been taken against BH of recent ?
Bro,am from Cross river and I can tell u dat,there is oil theft in that area,even knew a few guys who engaged in such! This is not the US where u hear every single news on TV.The president is not dumb.Of cos like every other nation, professional intelligence is carried out b4 such decisions are taken

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
How many of the enemies of our state ( bokoharam ) has he killed or declared air strike against? abeg go and sit down.

Please, stop being stupid. Boko Haram and Sea pirates are both enemies of our state. It doesn't matter which gets bombed first. Moreover, most of you blabbing think that the Military HQ in Bornu is for decoration.

You cannot say the president is biased by going for the pirates first. After all, he is also making efforts towards ending the BH insurgency in the NE. Through your blabbing, you are making it seem like you would rather wait for the sea pirates to become another Boko Haram before an attack on them could be justified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by nortcentrallord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
olapluto:
I remember few months ago when one miscreant called Tompolo was threating the ex president. Some PDP folks were also saying they can use Tompolo to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
Less than 30 days into his reign, Buhari has already put the militants in place. Simple, effective actions like this prevent mosters like Boko Haram.

Who bought they jet that was used in this claimed attack on militants? You guys better wake up from you self induced slumber. Governance is continuity. 6 months ago, there was nothing to bombard anyone with. Thanks to GEJ for acquiring those arsenals. Besides, I haven't heard of militants killing anyone for a long time but BH has been constantly maiming and killing yet all we hear about is journeys made all around the world including WEST GERMANY and president Mitchell (maybe Mitchell Obama is now the president of west germany grin) to canvass for support without anyone telling Nigerians what agreement was entered before gaining the said support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chamboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
vislabraye:

350 BH members are facing trials. How many militants are facing trials too
No, the supposed militants are bombed and killed without proper investigation. This is not nhow Yar Adua carried out his own campaign.
I bet you, you wont hear anything about the trial of BH.
dey were probably nt apprehended in warfront.. think
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are the sea pirates more dangerous than boko haram? What the pirates are doing in calabar is child's play compared to what boko haram is doing;they need the bombardment more in the north-east. It still doesn't change change the fact that pirates need to be tackled too. I hope the bombardment won't turn the peaceful city of calabar to another Iraq. Let peace reign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.