Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (33299 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by mycutiepie(f): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2005
shocked go check out this movie "DUPE TIE". There are lots of movies out there showing the consequences of this blood convenant. Abeg, it's so deadly, neva you try it to prove love, if she thinks that is the way she will know you love her.. abeg let her go, there are lots of nice wifeys out there. E.g Cutiepie rolleyes no blood convenant or swearing, i will see the love without all those devilish acts grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by ace2ice(f): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2005
blood is life. when 2 people bring their blood together it means they've agreed to become one, God forbid if one sld die the other will not survive, i know a case...the lady lost her husband whom she'd made a blood oath with and i aint kiddin, she's crazy and is always at a spot close to chicken licken on opebi, this is not some farse story, we're actually related, though distant.

i wont advice that u run(tho that was the first thing that came to mind) because your girl probably doesnt understand the consequences involved.instead talk with her and make her see there are other ways to prove your love for her.  Best o' luck
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by dovey(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2005
I think she has her reason 4 telling u dat u guys should go for blood covenant but I do not advice you to do it because you don't know what would happen the next minute. I just want to advice you that if you can't do with girls don't bother having a committed relationship with her because having a committed relationship with her would make her do anything to have you apart from the blood convenant stuff.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2005
Blood wetin? My brother, Flee for your life! it is a spiritual thing, and I don't advise you to do that. Who knows what you might feel for her tomorrow?
She has been watching one to many indian movies...........
Please talk sense into her and tell her to free herself from taking unecessary oaths oh!

This to me is bodering on Lack of trust. She is showing that she does not trust you, that's why she wants to take desperate measures.............. You guys need to have a talk about TRUST.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by icingbaby(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2005
is your girlfriend that ugly, or out of are mind to ask you to do blood covenant,
I taught this only happens in the movie. please if you love you self don't do it
and maybe you need an other girl that think right, not the crazy one you have.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by casper(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2005
that means u dont trust each other cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 1:02am On Oct 26, 2005
hmm. . . so if any of my blood brothers or sisters die. . or cheat on me. . I will too? and exactly how does a blood sibling cheat on you?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by shockreaction(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2005
Dude... Run! Fast! Like the wind... or even faster.
That's the best advice I can give you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2005
Another twist to this. Even though i believe its rubbish..i'l never do it. I'm thinkin of sum'n else.

Why r we all scared of doing it? Does it mean we believe in the efficacy of that oath? If we do, why cant we go start step to proove our love. Any harm? - - I'm talkin to those "i'll love u till i die folks"
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by adesodgi(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2005
soko, what if there's no Nairaland? You would have[b] gone ahead[/b]?

You need <snip> tell the lady capital NO. If she insist there are so many good looking chicks out there who can't wait to meet you without any covenant <snip>. Maybe she's possessed, who knows?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by munyasia(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2005
i have not heard this blood covenant in K cryenya,only Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by whocares: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2005
What i understand is that the 'blood convenant' thingy is a dark art - juju, evil, witchcraft related ritual.

If your babe is asking you to do that then she obviously doesn't believe in God/Allah (or is she one of those that go to church and still visit witch doctors?)

If you are a Christian/Muslim or religious in any way...you better check that girl. Me i will run just because she asked, forget about considering it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Owen(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2005
You don't have to complicate issues to show love...In your own interest stay away from a blood convenant. Try to explain to her that its wrong in every way you could possibly look at it and its consequences are real! If she insists then I think you better take to your heels else cause there is no telling what she has up her sleves!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2005
Hmm, the next thing you know, she'll be "cooking" for you! lipsrsealed jazzing feeding U!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by solo2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2005
pls. my advise is do not try it at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2005
@ Fabian, dat's a good one cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by kelvin(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2005
A blood convenant... Alright... wink

angryWhat are you.... hall no don't try such a thing.
1. You could contract AIDS or something else.
2. It gets spiritual and really messy... There are other ways of showing TRUE love but blood convenant, oh pls... angry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by uniquelove(f): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2005
i better make you marry a white lady than to do blood kini she you dey craze abeg my hand no bey ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

www.uniquelovers.com
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2005
for people who have never participated in blood covenants. . .you sure know a lot. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2005
@ allonyn
Haven't you ever watched Indian films?

@ Scorpio
I dey try wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2005
U dey try well well my sis cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2005
hmm. . maybe those are INDIAN blood covenants! Nigerian blood covenants are probably different.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2005
i didn't want to ask you, but i just had to. you ever tried one of those?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2005
Have I tried a blood covenant? No. . I wouldn't say so. Certainly when I was a kid. . I became blood siblings with a couple people. You think that's why I fell off my bike when I was young?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2005
got to tell you, you confuse me!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2005
you know. . blood brothers or blood sisters thing - your prick your finger, drop your blood together. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2005
which means you've done it before right?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2005
like i said. . I'm not sure if that counts as a blood covenant. . . but the other day, my SO got mad at me. . .do you think this may be the reason?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2005
I'm lost
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2005
you are confusing and scaring me scorpio!! Am I in danger from my youthful indescretions? Will I suffer the consequences of not thinking through certain actions? Will a lack of community board such as this to advise me in my life results in untold consequences? SAVE ME SCORPIO!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2005
I ain't savin you even if i could. you already got urself into a mess if what you're sayin is true. you might not suffer anything right now, but it'll come for you in due time grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2005
Noooooo. I am soo young. . . I must live. Maybe I can make a blood covenant with Jesus. Since he has already died. . I will be safe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.