Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (33296 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2005
Soko started the thread, but I'm talking about
kennethoko:

I had a blood covenant five years ago for a girl i've dated for eight years.The oath was that we must marry ,no infidelity or lies..now she says she's no longer intrersted in me,she's seeing another man...so what's her future going to be like?
Too late I say!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2005
hadiza:

please please please do not let anybody talk you into such a stupid and costly act. a blood convenant is a very serious affair with very grave wide and long lasting consequences that you can not begin to imagine. it is not something to be taken lightyly.blood is life and as they say blood is thicker than water. a blood convenant is in essence a life convenant and it involves your very soul.i believe that such a thing is to be avoided so as not to introduce unecessary troubles in to ones life 'because blood convenants simply put are big big troubles

And what may these be? I've never read in a newspaper "Man dies from blood covenant".
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2005
Who knows kennethoko might be our first READ -- Just kidding
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by pie1ect(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2005
Blood convenants are SOOOO not a guarantee that any of the partners is going to be faithful. If my girlfriend suggests something like that, she's simply setting the break-up machinery in motion and I'll see to it that we actually break-up. I think it means there is no trust in the relationship. Sorry mate, but it does not stop you getting turned on by another girl. Somebody called it "Love In Bondage". I concur.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2005
Blood convenant - gives u a reason why you must NOT leave the relationship
Quality comunication helps u see reasons why u must stay in the relationship

Methinks the latter is better. Relationship aint BONDAGE!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gem87(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2006
i hv one sentence don't even thinkin about or you'll run mad!
aru ka obu! tufia
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Bright2(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2006
oh boy,my honey i luv u,my darling i will die 4 u ,sweety,honey my angel. E don set oya proof am make we see. if both of u luv each other de way it suppose 2 be,then it's allowed, do it i even prefer it 2 wedding.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2006
@Bright2   Yeah Kpa!!!!!

And i am sure u must be a woman cos na only woman fit talk that one
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by stevebk(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
hi wat got into her mind, and u do not be stupid to do that, they are better ways of showin her that u luv her, and do not 4get that u can get aids by doin that, yes, u guys have gone 4 test, well do not 4get that anything can happen and u do not marry her. boyo if she swear 4 u e go catch u, but witout blood u can easily explain things to her. DO NOT DO IT.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Bright2(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
Madam i am a boy,i like talk& do.This is when de wise girl will know her stand,it might even be dat de girl is not serious about it but she want 2know if those names de guy has given 2 her,are really hers.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by sagacious(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2006
You need to know the implication ,before doing it .I will advice you not to think of it, don't you guys trust each other?why convenant ?please don't do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
Bright2:

Madam i am a boy,i like talk& do.

Na wa. boy ke not man sha

Anyhow why wld i want to test my love by mixing blood.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by whitelexi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2006
Relationship will end if anyone mentions blood oh, U either trust me or shun cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Ndipe(m): 3:03am On Jun 06, 2006
Flee from her before it is too late.
Dont let anybody coerce you into doing that blood covenant stuff. It is eerieeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by BigShishi(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2006
da girl is WITSH!!! she wan use una blood fly akara chop!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by jgirl3: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2006
lol. ShiShi!!!!!!!!!
Pls ooo, blood covenant starts lots of curses for generations
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by BigShishi(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2006
j-girl, the idea sounds so babaric, primitiveand annoying!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by jgirl3: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2006
i know it does, but where did akara enter? lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by BigShishi(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2006
yeah it's witches that use human blood to fry akara and makes them have so many customers!! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by jgirl3: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2006
okay o. lol but that was funny sha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by kimba(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2006
what if you "catch AIDS" or "AIDS catches you" as a result of the blood covenant. Will she still go ahead and marry you?

blood covenant ko, covenant blood ni,

abeg, use your head,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by chy(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2006
PLEASE IS NOT ADVISABLE WHERE I SERVED GOT TO HEAR OF TWO STUDENTS
THAT GOT INVOLVED IN IT . THE GUY WAS UNFAITHFUL SO IT AFFECTED HIM HE BECAME SICK CUDNT TAKE HIS WAEC EXAMS ALL BECAUSE OF BLOOD CONVENANT
THEY WERE EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL
PLEASE RUN AND ALSO TALK TO THAT UR ARCHAIC GIRL ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES LOVE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by brimbrack(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
pally SCRAM!!!!! the babe has destructive tendencies. what are u still doing in that kind of relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by howddy4(f): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2006
my suggestion simple don't do it, nah jazz be that
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2006
,shocked,please dont even try.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by shania: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
I have done a lot of research on the blood convenant and it comes down to this. When a man and woman have sex as virgins she looses blood--therefore a form of sacrifice and atonement. In return the man is responsible for her forever. It is a form of marriage and legal marriage must follow. It is considered very serious in some Christian circles. The only way this convenent can be broken is adultry, physical abuse and denial of Christ. It is punishable by hell and as far as I can find out God does not look kindly or with forgiveness on those who break blood covenants. I know this because I am currently trying to break up with a boyfriend who believes this very strongly. In his mind I am going to hell. Since people can become revirgins after divorce in some religious circles then the sex act becomes once again like the breaking of the hymen. It is not a good thing at all. Your partner is then able to judge your faith by whether you stay with her or not and it is very uncomfortable to be threatened with God's wrath.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Rhea(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2006
What blood covenant is more binding that marriage in a church or mosque or the traditional way?

Fact remains that a blood covenant means nothing to someone who will not honour a simple pledge or promise not to cheat on you. Blood or no blood, 'I love you' should always mean what it says: 'I love you'.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Ashiwaju(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2006
Believe it or not, A blood Convenant is as deadly as digging your own grave. If not for contageous/health reasons then for natural reasons. If she wants it so bad abeg drop am.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Eeyore(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2006
Blood covenant for wetin?
My guy, run oo.
My hand no dey am oo.
Which kain wahala be that one.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by damsol(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2006
follow your heart my dear,as for me,i would advise you never to take such a risk cos its very dangerous.
Rhea:

What blood covenant is more binding that marriage in a church or mosque or the traditional way?

Fact remains that a blood covenant means nothing to someone who will not honour a simple pledge or promise not to cheat on you. Blood or no blood, 'I love you' should always mean what it says: 'I love you'.

as i always say,''man proposes,God disposes''
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gem87(f): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2006
dat is d highest level of possessiveness and plain insanity
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by momoney1(m): 2:52am On Sep 05, 2006
palley, no try am oooh. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.