Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (33293 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Memunah(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
blood Convenant?dats a long way to go just to show someone you care and love him/her.if she cant believe you love her and needs a blood convenant to be sure of dat then dats weird.My Opinion is DONT TAKE A BLOOD CONVENANT WITH HER JUST CONVINCE HER YOU WONT LEAVE HER IN YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS TO HER TO MAKE HER SEE NO REASON FOR CONVENANT
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by kboy2z(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2006
Why you talking like this? blood covenant, oh no no, all because of this love sha, is there any need to go into, that what if something else happens, God forbid, like if some one dies, so what will happen next, A blood covenant, once made, was considered more binding even than family ties
My advice is no, don't do it,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Radiant(f): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin no be only blood covenant. make una exchange your privates as well lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by JustGood(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2007
I think you're a lucky guy. It shows that your girlsfriend wants to be committed to you. the blood thing itself may not be of any real significance but it shows that she sincerely wants you and is ready to be with you.

would you rather have girlfriends who say they'll leave you if you have any problem?
would you rather have a girlfriend who wants to leave you soon to play around with other men?

the pact itself may not be a great idea but the intent is clear. she really and truly loves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by crazyp(f): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ Radiant

girl, are u this funny? lmfao

why are u all telling him not to do it, if he stays in Nigeria, he shld know its not advisable, i wonder why pple keep asking foolish questions, my adivse is DO IT since being in luv means being senseless.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by BIKINI(f): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2007
shocked   
hmmmm. . .  ,  blood covenant? haven't u heard that the only thing permanent is change?
        do u think it's possible that u wuld still dig each other in ten years time?
What if u both get bored or meet some different  person who u feel  " chimes your bells" better?   
I wuld advice u to bolt with the speed of lightening and don't succumb to this .Try to convince her,spend quality time and money, in fact spoil her with love , do anything but  blood covenant ,my dear ,because very few things last foever here on earth.
            Take care grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by otuonye(m): 1:36am On Mar 24, 2007
My brother,

Make u no make mistake ooo. Na you go complain ooo. Tat girl wan cage you ooo. Let your sense guide you please!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by osuola(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2007
Cut off immediately with that partner. He/She has some hidden problems that would only be revealed to you after you might hace gone into the EVIL COVENANT. Then you would've been in.

Ask him/her that you should both enter into the Covenant of the Blood of Jesus
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gem87(f): 3:09am On Mar 27, 2007
apparently she luvs u - way too much
so run 4 ur life there must be a hidden agenda
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
@gem89 you are 10000000% right, coz that was the first thing that strike my mind.
i really don't understand how some girls turn themselves to mario. blood convenant? hell to the no, what if she has HIV, what if she die? what if she decided not to date u anymore ? what if she's using u? what if she is a witch? what if she want to do something that is bad enough tomake u break up with her? what if she just want to trap you down? what if? think about it, what if, what if? watch out
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by studdys(f): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2007
oh brother,what in God's name are u talking about?
Blood convenant? please gine me a break
which century are the both of you living in?
You better get your head straight before you or the both of you regret your future
from what you might have done in your youth,
And where in God's name did she get that demonic idea from?
please whatever this love is worth, just let it go ,than make a blood oath
ok? angry
am not down with all this traditional shit,that girl of your must need help fast lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by busygirl(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2007
God bless u studdys. Why should someone be thinkin of blood covenant in dis computer age, GUY, run 4 ur dear life b4 she uses jazz to convince u.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by danniecool(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2007
blood covenant sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that an old fashion things, it demonic and santanic to have blood covenant with somebody simply because u love that partner.
it's not te best,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by software(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2007
No try am o. dem go just take u do juju
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by olutomiwa(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2007
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DONT DO IT,ITS DEADLY AND DANGEROUS,NO LOVE WORTHS IT.DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN U O
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by angelchi(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
pls dis is nt an issue abeg, am sure u no blood covenant is nt d only way to proof to someone dat u love her, try anyway u can n if she no gree mak u leave am,dnt do wht u will end up regreting later in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by hammers(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
DIS IS SO EASYYYYYYYYYYY, JUST ARRANGE 4 A FAke HERBALIST. I CAN EVEN GET ONE 4U, OR BETTER STILL ,GET A TALENTED THEATRE ART STUDENT, WAT A LUCKY GUY.SHE'LL ALWAYS TRUST U AND U'LL HAVE E NUFF TIME 2 PLAY AROUND grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by honeylove2(f): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2007
May be she doesn't know the consequence of what she is asking or may be i should say she's so much in love and does not want to lose you and wants to bind herself with you, maybe to remind herself not to go off the track. but the danger in it does not know all these. please do not do it rather let it be a mere promise after-all anything can happen at any time, the after effect is worst than the sweet loves that would have flown for years. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
My people dey talk say 'person way too dey ask question no dey miss road' ,   but u no what? , in this sitution it does not apply to you. You need help!!! from when you are considering it enough to ask if you should go ahead ,  hhhmmmmm ,  u need serious Mountain of Fire Deliverance.

MAKE THEM NACK YA HEAD FOR GROUND WELL WELL,  your head go correct with immediate effect.

ANUOFIA!!!!! (long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by chiegemba(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

My people dey talk say 'person way too dey ask question no dey miss road' , but u no what? , in this sitution it does not apply to you. You need help!!! from when you are considering it enough to ask if you should go ahead , hhhmmmmm , u need serious Mountain of Fire Deliverance.

MAKE THEM NACK YA HEAD FOR GROUND WELL WELL, your head go correct with immediate effect.

ANUOFIA!!!!! (long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

Cant help but laugh out loud!!!

@topic; Ur girlfriend needs some help!!! u might 2; 4 even considerin dis as an option wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by derinsola(f): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
My advice to you will be that DO NOT DO NOT and DO NOT VENTURE INTO IT if you know that you might later break up with her what is the use.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by sanrima(f): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
run 4 ur dear life!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by nelyz(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
this's a primitive act. wat if each of u break the oath? the consequences is better imagined than experienced. pls don't go into it cos there's better ways of showing her love.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by justblaze(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
ur babe na witch, tell ur mama fast.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Jackal(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
Is this BLOOD CONVENANT thingy so serious?
Its bollocks . . . . . . . . What happens if u do it and u dont honour it? Repercussions or what?
Have u really given it a thought that UNSAFE sex is kinda BLOOD CONVENANT on its own?
Food for thought . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by ohwofasa(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
run my broda,r u still there?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by A40(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
Bobo take off no pussy is good enuff for that shit
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by onyekang1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ poster

RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ma bros no jus try am grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by lovemajek(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
If you want to spend the rest of your life in isolation, then go for it, but trust is all you need in commitment to each other.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Emad(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2007
Haba Blood covenant? why are girls nowaredays so desparate?
NO WAY, donot accept , she wants to tie you
tell her that if she loves you she will wait until u are 60years old nonsense angry angry
why this thin di pain me so? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2007
Blood Convenant ke? U dey craze?
Ah! do you think life begins and ends in between your gurls thighs? More to life than a woman. Get a Life man and stop posting shits.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Bosdem(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
Run for your dear life my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.