Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (33295 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gentleone(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2005
in this day and age
pls dont do it not even for the sake of love!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by joshjosh(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2005
this is buy now pay - later school you are about to enter. bro, love is blind marraige is an eye opener. may God open your eyes.

Love / marraige? what marraige?? what has love got to do with this soul tie. better stay single all your life. it is better to catch up than clean up dear brother.

DONT DO IT. NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS. you will do this to your hurt i can gaurantee.

hope u open your eyes and tell people to pray for u dear brother
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by TESS(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2005
Blood covenant in this day a and age?!! That my dear, is a big no, no!!!!!!!!
I am sorry to say this but
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by TESS(f): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2005
Blood covenant in this day a and age?!! That my dear, is a big no, no!!!!!!!!
I am sorry to say this but I am even surprised you need advise on this. I'd expect any one given such an option to turn it down immediately.
By the way, did you do something to make the looove of your life think she needs such a covenant to feel safe with you or is she just naturally insecure Either way I think you guys just need to sit down and do some talking and no piercing puh-leeeze!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2005
Scorpio i think allonym is just pulling ur legs... looks like he/she succeded
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2005
I couldn't be bothered with him jo, he has a weird side cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by 2nde(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2005
hey men, you are in hot soup.Please, dont try it cos all of the stories i have heard about it didnt end well. It has to do with life and death. If she wanna go let her go, you will see a girl who truly loves you not all these yeye girl that dey look for eternity which is quite not possible.You still even young i guess
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by CHOCHORI(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2005
Guy, I wouldn't say you shuould run because your girl said you shuld have a convenant. It means that the girl really loves you and doesn't want to lose you: she's really a good girl and for all I care she's ready to be faithful to you.

The main fact remains that she doesn't feel secure. If you love her with all your heart, then bring her home and talk sense into her and let her know that blood convenant is rubbish. Prove your love to her and wipe away her fears and she won't talk about the the blood convenant again.

I wish you couple a happy and lasting relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by temilo28: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2005
i believe u dont know the implication of a blood cove nant,moreover it is just a stupid youthful thing
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by nferyn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2005
temilo28:

i believe u don't know the implication of a blood cove nant,moreover it is just a stupid youthful thing

there are no implications, except for the mess you make while performing the act (hygiene, possible HIV transfer, ...)
The other implications are just superstition
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by NduGod(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2005
sorry my dear don't there is know way there.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2005
my sentiments exactly

nferyn:

there are no implications, except for the mess you make while performing the act (hygiene, possible HIV transfer, ...)
The other implications are just superstition
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2005
There ARE implications. Dont doubt the power of the spirits. If you believe they don't exist...why don't you leave your 'comfort zones' and come and see for urselves here (nigeria).
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Seun(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2005
Outside of Mount Zion Faith Ministry movies, where exactly have you witnessed the effects of a blood covenant?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 1:38am On Nov 05, 2005
Do you think mount zion movies are sci-fi movies. These stuff happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2005
yeah. . to the cousin of my friends sister's mother in law's brothers uncles stepdaughter. All these things happen to imaginary people. . so I guess the movies are real, since the stuff isn't really happening in the movies as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2005
this guy, u need to repent o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2005
allonym:

yeah. . to the cousin of my friends sister's mother in law's brothers uncles stepdaughter. All these things happen to imaginary people. . so I guess the movies are real, since the stuff isn't really happening in the movies as well.

Talk is cheap. Why u nor go try am...come give us feedback.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by alheri(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2005
Blood covenant ko! my broda dony use your leg enter fire. are you sure she is not a whitch?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2005
even if she was a witch, its not like they have any power.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gentleone(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2005
@ allonym , wait till u meet one wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by allonym: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2005
actually, i've met a few people or made no secrets about being witches. What's your point? So I meet a witch then what? They didn't have any powers either. EVEN the bible says that only God grants power to people. So, how is it that he'll give someone power to use to destroy someone else? PPL are just going "hey, lets worship the devil" and God is saying, "hmm, let me give them the power to destroy other people's business. . ahh just for fun lets see what will happen"?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by gentleone(f): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2005
neva mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Scorpio(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2005
gentleone, i feel you cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by madam: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2005
na wa... BLOOD CONVENANT !!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by Rhodalyn(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2005
i don't know what kind of gal ur galfriend is 2 actually ask 4 a blood covenant in dis modern world.i mean it's absolutely embarrassing.it's like she's so insecure she feels u might leave her somewhere along da line but she knows wit a covenant u're bound 2 stay by her side 4eva n dat's why she wants a covenant.i don't think it's nice thou
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by hotangel2(f): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2005
The worst part is that. Even if you decide to do the blood covenant. SHe might later on be the one that would want a break up. You could even be faithful to her. While she really might not want u anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2005
S you'd be the one after her eh?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by kennethoko(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2005
I had a blood covenant five years ago for a girl i've dated for eight years.The oath was that we must marry ,no infidelity or lies..now she says she's no longer intrersted in me,she's seeing another man...so what's her future going to be like?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by hadiza(f): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2005
please please please do not let anybody talk you into such a stupid and costly act. a blood convenant  is a very serious affair with very grave wide and long lasting consequences that you can not begin to imagine. it is not something to be taken lightyly.blood is life and as they say blood is thicker than water. a blood convenant is  in essence a life convenant and it involves your very soul.i believe that such a thing is to be avoided so as not to introduce unecessary troubles in to ones life 'cos  blood convenants simply put are big big troubles
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by fabian(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2005
Too late oh! he has already done it. I don't know the implications oh! You just watch and see, mind you, you must not marry and you must be true to her even in her 'vacation' Ha!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2005
@Fabian
R u serious? Why did he start the thread then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.