Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76276 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What are you saying nah... what are you saying nah... down south... how many women lives in fear...?! fear of what... can you back it up with stats...?!
and would you really want to give birth to one dozen children at this time and age...?! what emphasis on the sex of a child... people are growing past that... times are changing...
If people are changing and accepting it like you said , the op won't open this thread . tongue
keep living in self denial until these women makes the wrongest decision that will change the game entirely .
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

I dey come, scripts plenty 4 my desk at the moment!
He be like say better food go dey today o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
njokusboy:

What's the needful grin grin

Oboi, you go old
Really? cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Kimoni: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
babygirlfl:
If I hated something so much, I will avoid it.

Both male and female non-feminists open threads about feminism, mention feminists and change every thread to a feminist thread and jump on threads talking about feminism yet you hate feminism. How can frustrated and pained feminists cause so much frustration and pain to people?

The bolded beats me too

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you talking about 'NL extreme feminists' or 'NL feminists'? undecided
. Extreme feminists. Focus on the title.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Patiently too. cheesy
. Have u eaten anything? There's popcorn at the corner.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op, you've perfectly painted a perfect picture of a misandrist and not a feminist in as much as I do agree with you that our women in this part of the world misunderstood feminism for equality with man.

But again you can't blame them when they grew up in a patrichial society where women undergo a lot of scrutiny,they live in fear and constantly blamed for every wrong thing that went down in relationship and marriages, most of their destinies tied to a man's destiny .So, it is normal that when such a people or gender find for themselves an avenue to express themsevles they might likely use it in the most undesirable and vigorous manner.

Women need a voice in the society to discard that western scourge and be African women and that can only be achieved by educating the girl child but today in this country you still have men that lay more emphasy on the sex of a child .You can now see that something is fundamentally wrong with the society and not women.
Bottom line is : we can't blame the women for what they are turning into until we put our house in order.

Good man

Husband material tongue

[s]Don't worry ehn, I will be on look out for potential......[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
. Have u eaten anything? There's popcorn at the corner.
Yea, i'm quite full, thank you.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
ooh my goodness! grin

who exactly was this post directed at?

all I saw while trying to read the post was a confused and undecided female trying to be associated with the new cool of being a feminist on nl :'\

just when did you become a feminist miss? all you did was state unfounded points that obviously must have been a result of your daydreams.

I hate self adulation angry

tankangry

This is ANIMAL CRUELTY bros! Haba!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

but we know you're flatter than a shoemaker slippers... I don't need to impress you...
Choi! grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Insidous:

Good man

Husband material tongue

[s]Don't worry ehn, I will be on look out for potential......[/s]
This isn't about being a good man it's about telling yourselves the ugly bitter truth no matter how bad .

It's ladies like you that love lies more than truth and the dumbest of men are good liars to any woman. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
This isn't about being a good man it's about telling yourselves the ugly bitter truth no matter how bad .

It's ladies like you that love lies more than truth and the dumbest of men are good liars to any woman. grin

Definitely not me. I am a cat, a very curious cat! cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by snakebeat: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It's not.
Bible made it clear that all humans are equal.
It also opined that marriage is a thing of choice not compulsory..
Yes! All humans are equal...
The position of headship is FIRST among equals.

We are all humans, regardless of our gender, but a queen can never have equal rights with a king. Man came first, if it were to be the other way round, I believe women would have clinch the position of headship, as it has become a source of dispute between male & female. But unfortunately for them, God created man first, out of the man a woman was made, this automatically consign women to second position, because they came second on the list of human creation.

If another gender was created after women, they would have been able to lord over that gender, because it would have been third on the list. So by God's design(nature), man is first, I presume u know what that means when it comes to rights.

The authority God placed on man is overwhelming, God gave man the mandate to name all the plants & animals. We had different instances in the bible were God communicated with man directly, I doubt if there is any record as regards a woman.

My dear, bible perspective about equality obviously preach & supports women playing second fiddle to men, which seems unfair to the women folks. This is why people tag feminism as anti-christ, because its ideologies oppose God's design. I know everyone wants to be celebrated, everyone wants to be the head, but God doesn't make mistakes, he knows best. Perhaps if he had created man & woman with same traits, physique & attitude, probably it would have been a mundane world.

Just adjust ur perception about equality, see headship as first among EQUALS, not in the superiority context. We are all humans, but man came first, not by his own design, but by God's design. Hierarchy is imperative in every facet of life. Be it work, school, governance, etc.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Insidous:

Definitely not me. I am a cat, a very curious cat! cheesy
Every cat has an owner. cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Lol!!!
OP please mention usernames.
lmao!!!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, u obviously don't know her.
She has been a feminist since she stopped trolling but always on lowkey.
you see my point? she only started being a feminist after she stopped trolling.

you don't just wake up one morning, come online and start "being" a feminist.

obviously the troll path did not get her the attention that feminism is doing at the moment.

trust me, I know a fake when I see one grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Every cat has an owner. cool
Yes however every cat has its own mind. You can't control a cat.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Insidous:

Yes however every cat has its own mind. You can't control a cat.
But you can tame a cat ,right ? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

We are all humans, regardless of our gender, but a queen can never have equal rights with a king. Man came first, if it were to be the other way round, I believe women would have clinch the position of headship, as it has become a source of dispute between male & female. But unfortunately for them, God created man first, out of the man a woman was made, this automatically consign women to second position, because they came second on the list of human creation.

If another gender was created after women, they would have been able to lord over that gender, because it would have been third on the list. So by God's design(nature), man is first, I presume u know what that means when it comes to rights.

The authority God placed on man is overwhelming, God gave man the mandate to name all the plants & animals. We had different instances in the bible were God communicated with man directly, I doubt if there is any record as regards a woman.

My dear, bible perspective about equality obviously preach & supports women playing second fiddle to men, which seems unfair to the women folks. This is why people tag feminism as anti-christ, because its ideologies oppose God's design. I know everyone wants to be celebrated, everyone wants to be the head, but God doesn't make mistakes, he knows best. Perhaps if he had created man & woman with same traits, physique & attitude, probably it would have been a mundane world.

Just adjust ur perception about equality, see headship as first among EQUALS, not in the superiority context. We are all humans, but man came first, not by his own design, but by God's design. Hierarchy is imperative in every facet of life. Be it work, school, governance, etc.....
Thank you.

This is why I say there's nothing like a christian feminist, you are a hypocrite or don't know what you are on about, if you call yourself 1.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by angieberry(f): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
shocked shocked
Coming from a dude??
Tell me more!
FrancisTony:

These thread will surpass more than 10pages with same old bullsh1ts.
Anyone that believes men and women are not equal should limit it to their house and should endeavour to preach it to his/her mum, sisters, daughters and female relatives instead of passing their agressions towards innocent Nairaland women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

[s]Yes! All humans are equal...

Just adjust ur perception about equality, see headship as first among EQUALS, not in the superiority context. We are all humans, but man came first, not by his own design, but by God's design. Hierarchy is imperative in every facet of life. Be it work, school, governance, etc.....[/s]
Trash! Don't blasphame to claim headship.
No one has ever seen God according to scripture - John1:18.

Only Angels of God has communicated to both man & woman.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

Even I agree, and I'm a QUEEN! Toodles!

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Your chances of controlling a cat are very slim If you are not careful, we may end up controlling you tongue
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by EddyBlingzz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
exactly grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You didn't address my post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Insidous:

Your chances of controlling a cat is very slim If you are not careful, we may end up controlling you tongue
Exactly ,you let the cat feel she's in charge and can do whatever she likes ,but you're still the master . tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by winner01(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But no female or male non-feminist in this section has been able to upload his/her ugly face.

Irony of life. lipsrsealed
i ugly abi grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
exactly grin
They don't just get it until you ram their ass against the foam. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:

Na 2 dodge sure pass! Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Mary a woman bore the saviour of our world. So?
Mary Magadalene a woman saw the opened tomb of Jesus first. So?
Eve gave Adam an apple and he ate without questioning her - doesn't that portray how weak men are?
I can use these points to arrive at my point that women are above men but i believe in EQUALITY.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by snakebeat: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I beg u in the name of feminism.... Pls don't miscontrue & misinterprete my post. I didn't say see, I said communicate,...

Abeg o....

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's funny how a thread on feminism springs up and the ladies won't stop trooping in like a colony of ant transporting a cube of sugar.

No offence to any party ...I'm still ttrying to understand humans...male,female and bisexuals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.